Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) (4205 Views)

(photo) Lady Poses Naked On Boyfriend Birthday / Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (badt Mum & Son Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Freeman50(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Some ladies sha, how can someone go to the market & get herself a T-Shirt that this was inscribed on. But the lady tight oooo!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by dingbang(m): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dope kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Her face expressed those words to the core Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by kinggogo: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
She's wearing whah best describes her na

Oloshoo
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by dingbang(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Her face expressed those words to the core Lol
are u dis ugly? undecided
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Her p*ssy, Her problem undecided

Other women's pus*ies are a source of blessing to their husbands, Hers is for fvcking people up undecided.... Okay, no problem undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
are u dis ugly? undecided
Whats wrong with ugly cutehector?
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by dingbang(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Whats wrong with ugly cutehector?
u havnt seen my face dummy....
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
u havnt seen my face dummy....
I can't wait for 1st Dec lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by dingbang(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
sorry is it ur birthday?
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by segsxpendable(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2016
Wat is all this sef....
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nutase: 2:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Me luv it cool
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by JohnieWalker(m): 6:13am On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
babe you are fugly
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2016
ANYONE NOTICE HER LEGS lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by OhMyG0d: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2016
###This Pvssy will fvck your Life Up###

The caution was only saying: "You see, this 'borehole' here can sink your destiny and make your future bleak and blurry".

Only Pervs will think the caution was about sex.
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by princeemmma(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
guys beware, she told you already ooooo

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Sandydayziz(f): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Something's definitely wrong with her...

1 Like

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by IamISRAEL(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
okpo everywhere you go!
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Com help jareh grin
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by 7footre(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ummmm... where do I sign up?
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dope cool
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Freeman50:
Some ladies sha, how can someone go to the market & get
herself a T-Shirt that this was inscribed on.
But the lady tight oooo!!
Maybe what she means to say is she has HIV AIDS

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos / Can You Guess What Is Happening Inside This Room? / Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.