Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches (4204 Views)

"I’m Grateful I Never Left Him" – Says A Lady Who Dated A Poor Guy Now Rich / White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by kendrick93(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Talk about giving new meaning to the word "sex pest"!
A Japanese man has confessed to "dating" a cockroach for almost a year and says he even obsessed about having sex with it.
Yuma Shinohara (25) called the bug his "first love" and says he was able to communicate with his beloved Lisa, as he lovingly named her.
According to Metro , Yuma explained to Asian YouTube channel Asian Boss he’d bought Lisa from Africa.
Yuma is an entomophagist, meaning he advocates and practises eating insects as an alternative to meat, for environmental reasons.
He’s well known for organising bug-eating contests in Japan, reports The Mirror.
Although the relationship was platonic, Yuma admitted to often fantasising about bedding Lisa – either with himself insect-sized or with her human-sized.
Sadly Lisa died after a year, which left Yuma a little devasted.
"The day she passed away was difficult, but I knew it had to come since she was a cockroach with a short lifespan.”
And, of course, when she died, Yuma – an avid nature advocate – decided to eat her.
"I did it with reverence.
"So now Lisa lives in my heart and continues living as part of my body."
Yuma said that no human girl was as “hot” as Lisa and that they were "100% serious" about each other.

Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by kendrick93(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Next2Bezee(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
At least he is better than those zombies trying to help a cockroach remain in power for another 4 years

16 Likes

Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by SweetBuns(f): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Some white people are just crazy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Randy100: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Of all the paraphilia I have heard, this is topping the list. What arrant nonsense is this.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by phelonrays: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
cockroach u mean
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by kendrick93(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
SweetBuns:
Some white people are just crazy
I swear
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by faithugo64(f): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
He is mentally ill

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Ranchhoddas: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is what people like Muttleylaff support in the name of liberalness.

NPcomplete

LordReed

At least this one is not hurting anybody na . Where do draw the line on unnatural behavior gentlemen? It's a slippery slope guys. No end in sight.

Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by MuttleyLaff: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
NPcomplete
LordReed
At least this one is not hurting anybody na . Where do draw the line on unnatural behavior gentlemen? It's a slippery slope guys. No end in sight.
No consent given by the cockroaches Ranchhoddas
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Ranchhoddas: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
No consent given by the cockroach Ranchhoddas
Third paragraph.
He was able to communicate with his lover. Because you don't speak cockroach doesn't mean others can't.
How do you know there was no consent?
No one is being hurt.
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by LordReed(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ranchhoddas:

NPcomplete

LordReed

Just like people who believe in talking donkeys and snakes that tell people to eat delicious looking fruit, ain't it? LMFAO!
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by MuttleyLaff: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Third paragraph.
He was able to communicate with his lover. Because you don't speak cockroach doesn't mean others can't.
How do you know there was no consent?
No one is being hurt.
Yuma admitted to often fantasising about bedding Lisa – either with himself insect-sized or with her human-sized. Ranchhoddas, dont you know, that tantamountly, is beastiality ni?
You must be a very funny person Ranchhoddas, if you insist that cockroaches can give consent.
You are wrong no one is being hurt here my dear friend. He cannibalised the poor dead roach for crying out loud.

He said that no human girl was as “hot” as Lisa and that they were “100 per cent serious” about each other. The guy has 99 problems

1 Like

Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Korllami007: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Madness is like peak milk, It's in you
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Ranchhoddas: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
LordReed:

Just like people who believe in talking donkeys and snakes that tell people to eat delicious looking fruit, ain't it? LMFAO!
Who is being hurt in this relationship? No be your line of argument be that?

Abi you wan claim cockroach rights activist now?
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Ranchhoddas: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Yuma admitted to often fantasising about bedding Lisa – either with himself insect-sized or with her human-sized. Ranchhoddas, dont you know, that tantamountly, is beastiality ni?
You must be a very funny person Ranchhoddas, if you insist that cockroaches can give consent.
You are wrong no one is being hurt here my dear friend. He cannibalised the poor dead roach for crying out loud.

He said that no human girl was as “hot” as Lisa and that they were “100 per cent serious” about each other. The guy has 99 problems
It's your word against his. The cockroach is not complaining. No one is harmed. I'm sure you would have immediately killed that cockroach if you saw it on your bed.
So that cockroach is getting the best human treatment possible. I'm sure other cockroaches would be envious.
How come the guy has 99 problems and homosexuals get a pass.
Double standard.
About cannibalizing, Nigerians eat termites. I have seen a person catch it and throw it in his mouth. Do you know if was part of their love pact?

You don't speak cockroach. He does.
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by LordReed(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Who is being hurt in this relationship? No be your line of argument be that?

Abi you wan claim cockroach rights activist now?

Oh you remember that part but completely forgot the consent part right?

BTW if you find this ridiculous I wonder why you have love for talking donkeys and snakes.
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Ranchhoddas: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
LordReed:

Oh you remember that part but completely forgot the consent part right?
Consent was given

BTW if you find this ridiculous I wonder why you have love for talking donkeys and snakes.
You have me confused for someone else.
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by LordReed(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ranchhoddas:

Consent was given

You have me confused for someone else.

The way you defend religion you must be the person.

Consent was given by who?
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by baralatie(m): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2019
phelonrays:
cockroach u mean
what about those who have trees as boyfriend,girlfriend, and have sex according to them
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Ranchhoddas: 3:13am On Feb 08, 2019
LordReed:

The way you defend religion you must be the person.

Consent was given by who?
How have I defended religion here?

The roach was in on it according to the man. How do you know he's not saying the truth?

Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by MuttleyLaff: 4:11am On Feb 08, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
It's your word against his. The cockroach is not complaining. No one is harmed. I'm sure you would have immediately killed that cockroach if you saw it on your bed.
So that cockroach is getting the best human treatment possible. I'm sure other cockroaches would be envious.
How come the guy has 99 problems and homosexuals get a pass.
Double standard.
About cannibalizing, Nigerians eat termites. I have seen a person catch it and throw it in his mouth. Do you know if was part of their love pact?

You don't speak cockroach. He does.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8704019_tmpcam1810423881_jpega1a53f1ad1e14d1ad8684776f375bf6e
What it is that gets a pass, is, two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour.

This guy has 99 problems, beastiality is among them, abuse of "corpse" is among them, "cannibalism" is among them, psychotic and/or delusional disorder is among them
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:34am On Feb 08, 2019
very funny..I wish you will come and date this mosquitoes in my room disturbing me now
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Ranchhoddas: 7:00am On Feb 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8704019_tmpcam1810423881_jpega1a53f1ad1e14d1ad8684776f375bf6e
What it is that gets a pass, is, two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour.
Which part of this criteria does a relationship with an adult consenting cockroach fail to fulfill?

This guy has 99 problems, beastiality is among them, abuse of "corpse" is among them, "cannibalism" is among them, psychotic and/or delusional disorder is among them
How many cockroaches have you killed in your life. Is eating termites or frogs cannibalism?
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by MuttleyLaff: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Which part of this criteria does a relationship with an adult consenting cockroach fail to fulfill?
In adults consenting, both have expressively given permission, the roach in this regard, has not consented and hardly can give permission to be a party to the abuse and ridicule it was subjected to by this inadequate and delusional man

Ranchhoddas:
How many cockroaches have you killed in your life. Is eating termites or frogs cannibalism?
I never counted how many, if I did, well, I am still counting how many I've killed in my going on life.

Roaches just like fleas, mice etcetera are vermins and being pests that they are, get killed for same reason
If you professed you loved termites or frogs and are sexually attracted to either, then if you eat them after they died, you effectively have carried out "cannibalism" on them. This is a malignant morbid and terrible thing to do. Besides, for the fact that termites have more than four legs, they so, are advised against to eat
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by LordReed(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
How have I defended religion here?

The roach was in on it according to the man. How do you know he's not saying the truth?

Based on how you believe a cockroach can give consent and they believe a snake can convince someone to eat fruit, I say you and they are no different.

Plus the times you defended pastors and conversion therapy, I am convinced you are an agnostic theist.
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by MuttleyLaff: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2019
LordReed:
Based on how you believe a cockroach can give consent and they believe a snake can convince someone to eat fruit, I say you and they are no different.

Plus the times you defended pastors and conversion therapy, I am convinced you are an agnostic theist.
Get your facts right, it was never a snake that convinced anyone to eat fruit, it was a serpent.

Also donkeys normally and naturally dont speak, that ocassion where and when the donkey spoke, was an exception to the rule, it only happened the once and not again. It, as a matter of fact, happened only because God opened the donkey’s mouth, permitting it to speak. It is a miracle yet to be repeated, so stop milking it and tirelessly making a mountain out of a molehill LordReed
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Lightangel65: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2019
I know he is not alright upstairs, but at least he is not wasting his time on wired creatures called women.
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by LordReed(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Get your facts right, it was never a snake that convinced anyone to eat fruit, it was a serpent.

Also donkeys normally and naturally dont speak, that ocassion where and when the donkey spoke, was an exception to the rule, it only happened the once and not again. It, as a matter of fact, happened only because God opened the donkey’s mouth, permitting it to speak. It is a miracle yet to be repeated, so stop milking it and tirelessly making a mountain out of a molehill LordReed

I don't give a hoot how many times it happened. When adults believe without proof that animals can talk then I will milk it with both hands and feet.

BTW pls educate me on the difference between serpent and snake.
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Ranchhoddas: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2019
LordReed:

Why do you say a roach cannot give consent. Who even came up with this consent rubbish?
When you want to slaughter chickens for food do you ask for their consent? Why is that acceptable to you and not this?

I can see you are eager to put me in a box.
I cannot deny the things my eyes have seen. I cannot see a a man drop his crutches in a church and start denying it because I want to sound smart. Could it be staged? Probably. But the logistics of doing that successfully would be so huge that it won't even be worth it. Plus the risk of getting caught. The next time Chris Oyaks is having a crusade in your state, try and attend. Go early and get a front row seat. What have you got to lose? See it as a fact finding mission.

Since you are eager to label me I'll say the word that comes closest to describing me is "freethinker".
Re: Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches by Ranchhoddas: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2019
LordReed:

I don't give a hoot how many times it happened. When adults believe without proof that animals can talk then I will milk it with both hands and feet.

BTW pls educate me on the difference between serpent and snake.
I was about to ask that. Muttleylaff wants to drop another bomb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? / There Is A Guy I Like In This Group, I Can't Keep It To Myself Anymore- Lady / $£x Tape Of Ghanaian Female Soldier Leaks Online (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.