Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos (4202 Views)

Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It / UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Entpress: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2017
A daring female model, who is also a student of the University of Lagos, flaunted her luscious bosom in a mind-controlling seductive professional photo-shoot.

Natasha Yamala, currently signed to Catch22 Model Management, is a 300 level Mass Communication student of the prestigious University of Lagos pursuing a blossoming career in the showbiz industry.

According to her, she is also into journalism as she runs a blog where she tests her writing skills. She also holds a National Diploma in the field of Mass Communication from Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.

According to reports, she was described as a determined and ambitious model who goes to extra lengths to create long-lasting impressions in the line of duty. This accounts for her recent private photo-shoot that has raised eyebrows on Instagram.

The name Natasha Yamala may sound foreign but she hails from Delta State, in the South-south region of Nigeria.

In an interview, she said:

“I am the only girl in between two boys, I also love cooking and when I’m not reading a crime/investigation novel, I’m writing” she said.

“Growing up, I was a tom-boy, being the only girl in between two boys, what would you expect? It was fun for me cos they just always seemed so cool and all they did was fascinating to me like climbing trees, doing “ultimate searches” just to win a biscuit or something. But I loved playing with them even if they would always bully but would never let someone else touch me.

“I guess it was their job to bully me and still protect me at the same time,” she added.

A daring female model, who is also a student of the University of Lagos, flaunted her luscious bosom in a mind-controlling seductive professional photo-shoot. Natasha Yamala, currently signed to Catch22 Model Management, is a 300 level Mass Communication student of the prestigious University of Lagos pursuing a blossoming career in the showbiz industry. According to her, she is also into journalism as she runs a blog where she tests her writing skills. She also holds a National Diploma in the field of Mass Communication from Yaba College of Technology, Lagos. According to reports, she was described as a determined and ambitious model who goes to extra lengths to create long-lasting impressions in the line of duty. This accounts for her recent private photo-shoot that has raised eyebrows on Instagram. The name Natasha Yamala may sound foreign but she hails from Delta State, in the South-south region of Nigeria. In an interview, she said: “I am the only girl in between two boys, I also love cooking and when I’m not reading a crime/investigation novel, I’m writing” she said. “Growing up, I was a tom-boy, being the only girl in between two boys, what would you expect? It was fun for me cos they just always seemed so cool and all they did was fascinating to me like climbing trees, doing “ultimate searches” just to win a biscuit or something. But I loved playing with them even if they would always bully but would never let someone else touch me. “I guess it was their job to bully me and still protect me at the same time,” she added.

Check link below for more sexy photos

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/07/unilag-student-flaunts-sexy-bod-in-new-photos/

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Blessed16(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2017
just passing shaa
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Airtimex(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2017
sad
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Khutie: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Beautiful... Black widowt any concentration buh the breast is just like my grandmother's own...
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2017
I came into this thread to see something fascinating but I'm highly disappointed with what I saw
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by ikp120(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Just look at her breasts that look like pair of slippers. Mtcheeeew angry angry
Fat standing breasts fall on her. angry angry
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
ikp120:
Just look at her breasts that look like pair of slippers. Mtcheeeew angry angry

Fat standing breasts fall on her. angry angry
angry
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
I came into this thread to see something fascinating but I'm highly disappointed with what I saw
i swear
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
oh lord almighty.......shey na breast be this
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by darkIsBeautiful(f): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
tongue BLACK and Beautiful
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by ikp120(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
angry
Aderola angry angry
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
ikp120:
Aderola angry angry
You crushing on her?
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by ikp120(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
You crushing on her?
Are you not Aderola? You deactivated your main.
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
ikp120:
Are you not Aderola? You deactivated your main.
I'm not Rola o.
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
no oo na pure water sachet
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
I'm not Rola o.

cheesy grin tongue tongue
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
this is front page worthy
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin tongue tongue
Sumborri is confusioned.grin tongue cheesy
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by cassidy1996(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Aunty pls remove your hands lets see
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
no oo na pure water sachet
lol grin
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Which kind body B this.
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by Ghosttt(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

Too nice or nt nice?
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's nice. As for the ppl saying olosho, preek fall into ur nyash angry
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by gozzlin: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Cute face, but masculine-looking arms.
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 3:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Ghosttt:

Too nice or nt nice?
both

(1) (Reply)

These Images Will Shock You / Should I Go On With This Relationship? / What Would You Do If Your Wife/gf Ask You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.