Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki (41639 Views)

PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party / Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by Twy: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Really, a bunch of hoes envious of another hoe getting access to power. Am from Ondo state and moving around parties is what they know. MImiko actually made it worse, painted schools in labor party colors then switched during secodn term. Frankly people voting for parties are highly misguided. We shoudl pretend to vote for party but actually vote for individuals. It is sad that this hoe, omogunwa is a self proclaimed pastor.
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by Bede2u(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Comedy Senate
Comedy senate or not, u have lost all credibility with the way u shape-shift. One minute u are here nxt u are there. No serious nairalander takes u serious anymore

1 Like

Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by Lighthouseman: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
and the deputy senate president seat is met for apc
Quote a section of the constitution that says that.

This one of vacating the seat when a senator decades has judicial precedence on which to argue upon.
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by IamISRAEL(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
By the end of 2019, the only senator remaining in PDP would be senator goodswill akpabio and maybe Murray Bruce.
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by ipledge5: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Atiku2019:
Lol Akpabio should know better that he's just wasting his Time wink Our politicians decamp even without internal political fights..... The current PDP situation ( sheriff & Markaffi) can be used as an excuse self...

But why should a serving senator decamp? cry
for reelection since the state now belongs to APC
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by Tculest: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
alaskido:
APC is now declared as the most and highly corrupt political party we have in Nigeria. Do you know why? Because all the senior thieves in PDP have all decamped to APC. This is now the time to make PDP strong and formidable. I bet you if PDP wins the 2019 election you will see all these shameless thieves who decamped will start returning back to PDP like the prodigal son in the bible. Markafi or Sheriff, please DO NOT ACCEPT THEM BACK when they return.
. Where did u put ur brain? Wat ab thief Gej,tifpej, tifMetuh,tifwike,tifFAYOSE,tifFFK and so on
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by danot1030: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
pdp should perish asap! lots of records of cross carpeting from other parties to pdp when the useless party was in control and nothing happened.
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by drnoel: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
oldninja:

"Mad country" leave with it or you're free to leave. Just see how easy it is for some people to say rubbish about themselves. Yes you are Nigeria and Nigeria is You!

Yes I can be Nigerian but if I now say may everything happening in Nigeria manifest in ur life. Pls say "Amen"? Am sure u will feel ur village people have come for u?
Don't be naive or try to be silly. If Nigerians refuse to stand up to the people leading them and keep on swallowing every BS that is dished out at em nothing will change. Yes for now the country is one for madmen cos in saner countries many things Nigerians take for granted don't happen.
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by kassy777: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Recession or no recession, there is never a dull moment in Nigeria. We never lack in amusement, debates and controversies.

On other hand, I personally think it's time to reform PDP once the bad eggs and corrupted elements that's running around looking for where to hide to save em selves from probe.
I agree with you on this. As it is now, Buhari's extra apc other room created only to accommodate corrupt decampees etc is disturbing and not good for democrary. Why should Buhari continue to accept from, when he became president and promised to fight corruption, all those pdp corrupt members and also continue to retain his apc corrupt members who in his party to move freely. Look at Kalu who was under serious corruption investigation decamped to apc and he automatically became Saint.
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by olusogo: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
RIZLER:
angry buhari will die of cardiac arrest before the year runs out

I can see your name is "RIZLER". You are identified with Indian hemp. You are about to run mad.

1 Like

Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by Codes151(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
How hard is it? U won a sit as pdp!u defect then u have to leave the sit! Why r this theives romancing our democracy like this?
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by Bluesearoll(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
ONDO PEOPLE SELF
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by naija2dabone(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Daslim180:
No more room for PDP.... I'm not an APC supporter tho!

People like you are worse, fence sitters without bearing
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by 1kinggy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Painment!
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by DTaj: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Akpabio and his co-travellers are silly wimps. Where was he when PDP suddenly made APP/ANPP a minority party in the North through ceaseless defections both at Governorship National Assembly levels from 2003? Under which party were were following Governors (Bafarawa, Yuguda, Aliero Dakingari, Wammako, Mimiko, etc) elected before they decamped to PDP? Under which party were Senators like Bala Mohammed (the thieving FCT Minister under GEJ), Ogunlewe, Obanikoro, Wahab Dosunmu and several others) elected before they decamped to PDP?

When PDP benefitted from decamping, it was right but when PDP is being given a dose of its own medicine, it is wrong! Efulefus!

2 Likes

Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by ogaslife: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Akpabio walking out of the Senate chamber have nothing to do with the hallow chamber. pdp will soon destroy Akpabio and all his ally
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by oldninja(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
drnoel:

Yes I can be Nigerian but if I now say may everything happening in Nigeria manifest in ur life. Pls say "Amen"? Am sure u will feel ur village people have come for u?
Don't be naive or try to be silly. If Nigerians refuse to stand up to the people leading them and keep on swallowing every BS that is dished out at em nothing will change. Yes for now the country is one for madmen cos in saner countries many things Nigerians take for granted don't happen.

That's your way of registering your grievances, Nigerian?
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by AkinPhysicist: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
cool This high rate of decamping from one party to the other is an indication of the fact that Nigeria has a very weak political structure. When you really think about it - what is the ideological difference between APC and PDP? The reality is there is none. In fact its worse. None of these two political parties seems to have any well formed ideology whatsoever. The ONLY thing they fight over is power. And its easy for a member of either party to cross over if he/she believes that he/she would weld more power as a result. Quite shameful and childish however you look at it. cool
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by drnoel: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
oldninja:

That's your way of registering your grievances, Nigerian?

Sorry but u got it wrong again. I have no grievance to register only disappointment that the youths like u being used don't sit up and tell em "NO".
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by lordmans(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-pdp-senators-walk-out-on-saraki-after-losing-member-to-apc

The seat ought to be declared vacant in a clime where things work. Senators who just decamped to a ruling party most definitely lack ideology and ar only motivated by personal gains and aggrandisement.

We the people in most cases need not take such crops of politicians seriously. Atiku falls into such category on the highest highest degree.

But back to the decamping, lets nt forget PDP set dat terrible antecedent. Remember d cases of Obanikoro n Dosunmu wen dey decamped from AD to PDP from Lagos State, d den govt of Lagos n d AD seek for those seats to be declared vacant. But simply because d PDP men den lacked moral dey illegally usurped d seats for dere party.

So today d same evil men are kicking against d same evil dey introduced into our system. While i dont like politicians who ar dumping dere parties just to join d ruling train, bt we must teach ds self centered politicians we ar nt fools.
Re: Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki by alaskido(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tculest:
. Where did u put ur brain? Wat ab thief Gej,tifpej, tifMetuh,tifwike,tifFAYOSE,tifFFK and so on

My brain is in my ass grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others / Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.