Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments (4893 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo (2) (3) (4)

'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Gentle99(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
An 11-year-old Sierra Leonean girl has lamented the sudden and shocking growth of her breast » .
The young girl identified simply as Saidu , who is a primary five pupil of Mamie Sam of Roman Catholic primary school, revealed that the itching which has led to the daily growth of her breast, began after she went on a fishing trip with her grandmother and other women from her town, Daily Post reports.

Saidu told Awoko Newspaper, “After the exercise, I started experiencing my breast becoming large.
“While taking bath together with the elders in the stream one of the women spoke about my breast saying my breast is becoming abnormal and it is not a good thing for me.
“My breast scratches throughout the night giving me sleepless nights.
“It keeps projecting up to the current length as I continue to scratch.
“My parents have sought medical attention at Nixon Memorial hospital at Segbwema and several herbalists within the community but no improvement.
“Since the start of my trouble, I am always at home sometimes either crying or sleeping.
“My breast is a big load on me; I do not know why God put such punishment on me,” she added. The true age of the girl remains unconfirmed, although she claims to be 11 years old.

Source: http://pulse.ng/gist/supernatural-my-breast-is-a-punishment-from-god-11-yr-old-laments-photos-id5833664.html

Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Mimido2(f): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
choi see breast o she should go for breast reduction sugery

Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by afanide: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
sorry but God didnt gibe you those breast.... Your parents should have some explainations to make concerning this....

Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
No,sometimes birth defects happen.
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by darkmarky(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
afanide:
sorry but God didnt gibe you those breast.... Your parents should have some explainations to make concerning this....

about what? explaining genetic incompatibility or unforseen misfortune?

Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by darkmarky(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
No,sometimes birth defects happen.
and it causes abnormacy like this? humour me.
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by mamatayour(f): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is abnormal mehn....it is well
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
darkmarky:

and it causes abnormacy like this? humour me.
yes,birth defects is what all abnormal body fails are called.
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by softMarket(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
I need to see the uncensored pix

Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Gentle99(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
yes,birth defects is what all abnormal body fails are called.

What if the girl didn't say what she did wrong? Is that also birth defect?
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gentle99:

What if the girl didn't say what she did wrong? Is that also birth defect?
birth defects don't happen because of what we do wrong but because the world is broken and bad things happen
☆☆☆
Don't u wonder why war/famine and disator is all about us?
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Gentle99(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
birth defects don't happen because of what we do wrong but because the world is broken and bad things happen
☆☆☆

You ladies don't control your sexual urge ( at least i've fled seduction about 8 times) . She might have been screwed by a spiritually cursed guy. Una go dey open nyash as if na Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gentle99:

You ladies don't control your sexual urge ( at least i've fled seduction about 8 times) . She might have been screwed by a spiritually cursed guy. Una go dey open nyash as if na Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Goodbye undecided

Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Mimido2(f): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gentle99:

ah ah
she is just a 11yr old child hu knows nothing so wat do u mean by she must have bin "screwed"?

Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gentle99:

[s]You ladies don't control your sexual urge ( at least i've fled seduction about 8 times) . She might have been screwed by a spiritually cursed guy. Una go dey open nyash as if na Lagos-Ibadan Expressway[/s].
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Gentle99(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mimido2:
ah ah
she is just a 11yr old child hu knows nothing so wat do u mean by she must have bin "screwed"?

If a girl of 8 years knows how to rock bed when myself never sabi anything, how much more an eleven (11) year old girl? The world is changing form morally. The normal and positive norms are no different from dilapidated buildings. I can't vouch for an eight year old kid not to talk more of an eleven year girl.

Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mimido2:
choi
see breast o
she should go for breast reduction sugery
or mastectomy...i pity the little girl. i pray a miracle comes her way.
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=Stupedinluv post=51521706][/quote] Bae...cheesy. 'kwana biyu, ya ki ke'?
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Allah ya baki lafiya, ameen thummaAmeen

Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by omega25red(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
hmm she might need to see an allergist. If she started itching and it also started growing after bathing in that stream, she might be allergic to something that is that stream. they might want to put her on benedryl to see if the itching would stop. At least if she is not itching, she would be able to sleep.

p.s This is why i hate copy and post topics. we all can rant and rave and want to even help but she would never hear it because it's a copy and paste topic
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by prince9851(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mimido2:
choi
see breast o
she should go for breast reduction sugery
wat are those wyt tins on ur toe's?
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by LordOfNaira: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
☆☆☆

My Queen Puff Puff, do you believe in God?
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:

My Queen Puff Puff, do you believe in God?
*nods her head* yes
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by LordOfNaira: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
*nods her head* yes

I thought you didn't. As I am a god myself, I thought your last post showed a lack of belief in God. I felt threatened.
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Mimido2(f): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
prince9851:
wat are those wyt tins on ur toe's?
dose white stuff on d big toes?
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by prince9851(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mimido2:
dose white stuff on d big toes?
yeah datz exactly wat i asked
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I thought you didn't. As I am a god myself, I thought your last post showed a lack of belief in God. I felt threatened.
haha grin yer funny at times.
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Mimido2(f): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
prince9851:
yeah datz exactly wat i asked
its a design on d slippers
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by LordOfNaira: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
haha grin yer funny at times.

Off to my sanctum. Take care, my Queen.

Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Off to my sanctum. Take care, my Queen.
u mean u,gonna sleep grin night
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by prince9851(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mimido2:
its a design on d slippers
alright
Re: 'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments by LordOfNaira: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
u mean u,gonna sleep grin night

I don't sleep. I only retire to see things better. The day I sleep will be the end of Nairaland. No, I can't afford to sleep.

To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! / A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me / Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic)