Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (26806 Views)

Cute Sex Therapist Shows Men How To Suck A Lady's Kpomo, Shares Her Erotic Video / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ELVISHOT: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Instagram slay queen causes massive confusion online as she goes live on IG exposing her strong standing breast.

She said in the live video “ my breast on live, i am so proud of my breast” as the slay queen excitedly says while showing off her erotic breast on her Instagram live while shaking her transparent breast online.

Watch Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/im-so-proud-of-my-brst-nigerian-slay.html?m=1

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ELVISHOT: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
See Person Breast As It Stand, Chai..
Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/im-so-proud-of-my-brst-nigerian-slay.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by healthserve(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
At this young age. What a pity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by godofuck231: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
When you see poor kids from the ghetto having access to the Internet they display what their mentors thought them , we haven't seen cuppy or dangote a daughters doing such only the poor thrash will do the stupid , what a goof

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by coolestofall(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
I'm guessing there's nothing else she could be proud about herself. At least she's found her selling point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by IamPlato(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Those Stupid Comments In Her Live Videos Is The Reason why These Girls Will Continue To Do Stupid Things like This

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Vernna: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Na my senior for secondary school b dis o
Lol
Na wa

1 Like

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Na temptation o

1 Like

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by happybee: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
I don't blame her..
I blame her parents who allows her to use a smartphone at a very young age.
undecided

1 Like

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by kleverley(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
someone call me when it gets to FP
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
I fear for the future of Nigeria with the kind of slay queens that are being bred daily.

I am currently in a beer parlour - but make I no lie, that breast stand well well & still firm. grin

Oko tii lè bii kondo olopa. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
Look gooding girl
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Newguyhere: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
mchew undecided
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Godsonjolly: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Those Stupid Comments In Her Live Videos Is The Reason why These Girls Will Continue To Do Stupid Things like This

Exactly.. Those irrational, annoying people are the one promoting her stupidity to the extent that she lacks courtesy for herself. When she goes back and look at the comments she feels proud for her uselessness. Generations with no atom of sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Phenomenal16(f): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Don't worry Olympus will still fall
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Homers123(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Fvkin dumbo.
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by EbukaHades10(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
We need to

3 Likes

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Samfloxin(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
I can't imagine what our ladies will turn into in the next 10 years... shame will be completely thrown away... Samfloxin weeps

1 Like

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ilevic(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Instagram slay queen causes massive confusion online as she goes live on IG exposing her strong standing breast.

She said in the live video “ my breast on live, i am so proud of my breast” as the slay queen excitedly says while showing off her erotic nude breast on her Instagram live while shaking her transparent breast online.

Watch Video Below,

crazy people everywhere
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Tuhndhay(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Even the poster is clearly confused "while showing off her *EROTIC NUDE BREAST on her Instagram live while shaking her *TRANSPARENT* breast online."........
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ELVISHOT: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Tuhndhay:
Even the poster is clearly confused "while showing off her *EROTIC NUDE BREAST on her Instagram live while shaking her *TRANSPARENT* breast online."........

Lol..
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Davejr(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hey is your whatsapp boring� u can join Royal TV now to enjoy funny memes� and, twerk videos, funny videos, Airtime giveaway through a click. https:///2347050845041?text=Hello%20Royal%20TV%F0%9F%93%BA.%20I%20wanna%20joind%20your%20Tv.%20My%20name%20is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ABCthingx: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Vernna:
Na my senior for secondary school b dis o
Lol
Na wa
presently?
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ABCthingx: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
EbukaHades10:
We need to
tell the mods
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by maximusprime2000: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Highest condition of low self esteem and poverty rage. Children with good and sound background cant do this. It fun to clap for d display of madness on the street, but you dont wish it on any of ur family member and love ones.lolz angry grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by danilmo: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2019
Phenomenal16:

leave Olympus first, just kinda thinking if these foolish beings have relatives on Social Media. Can't imagine how I ll feel if this is my Sister. like all my friends will now b seeing my sister displaying nude. kai

pukes..
hmm

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2019
I can feel the pain of the relatives of these things.

Awon kini buruku yi undecided

1 Like

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Kingsteve(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2019
The ara kwu oto sha.
grin
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Na girls like this one wey dey make some guys no want female children.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by GoodBadandUgly(m): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2019
When we see girls doing these kind of things on social media why do we automatically think the girl wasn't brought up correctly by her parents or she's got some physiological problems?

NEWS FLASH FOR MEN: WOMEN ARE JUST AS Hot AS WE ARE, MAYBE EVEN MORE.

The only difference is majority can suppress it compared to the average man. Most women feel the pressure of society not to seem promiscuous or having wild fantasies. If you ever meet a woman who can share her deepest fantasies with you then you'll instantly realise they are just as perverted as men.

There are some girls that will be doing this every weekend in front of a different man, this one is just a court jester doing it on social media.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Rilley(m): 4:41am On Dec 15, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Your own has already fallen, get outta here.
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Rilley(m): 4:43am On Dec 15, 2019
This is why I will never marry from Nigeria, I would rather marry a mulatto and have kids in a saner clime than here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] / Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.