Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (24731 Views)

Cute Sex Therapist Shows Men How To Suck A Lady's Kpomo, Shares Her Erotic Video / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Chelseaplus: 4:08am On May 15, 2019
Instagram slay queen has cuased some multiple confusion online as she goes live on IG.

She said in the live video “ my breast on live, i am so proud of my breast” as the slay queen excitedly says as she shares erotic video on her Instagram live while shaking her boobs in this Ramadan fasting period.

Watch Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/im-so-proud-of-my-brst-nigerian-slay.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Chelseaplus: 4:09am On May 15, 2019
Watch Full Video From HERE
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Chelseaplus: 4:10am On May 15, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by daddycee91(m): 4:20am On May 15, 2019
Slay this, slay that everywhere cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by chukwuibuipob: 4:31am On May 15, 2019
cool truly balance diet..Firm.Healthy. Food for the Elderly ones.Oyin momo....Gba gba ki o to wo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Jacqueline22(f): 4:35am On May 15, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by daddytime(m): 4:41am On May 15, 2019
Hmmm

These kids are just something else these days...
Where are we headed in God's name?
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Obas101(m): 5:26am On May 15, 2019
the breast stand sha.. but nevertheless olosho..

5 Likes

Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by QueenSekxy(f): 5:34am On May 15, 2019
These are the kind of ladies our alpha male will rush to go and marry.
They love slay queens morethan anything else. grin
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by femi4: 5:45am On May 15, 2019
See as breast stand gidigba

1 Like

Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by KingLennon(m): 5:46am On May 15, 2019
Why olosho come be ur hobby nah? Slay mama no be big girl o grin
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ednut1(m): 5:48am On May 15, 2019
God just gimme 2 sons biko

3 Likes

Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by issylarry(m): 6:07am On May 15, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Instagram slay queen has cuased some multiple confusion online as she goes live on IG.

She said in the live video “ my breast on live, i am so proud of my breast” as the slay queen excitedly says as she shares erotic video on her Instagram live while shaking her boobs in this Ramadan fasting period.

Watch Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/im-so-proud-of-my-brst-nigerian-slay.html?m=1

Men don suffer,na one person future wife b dz o

Mehn if u see dz girl 4 outside u go tink say na 1 innocent girl..

Modified
Dz girl neva see beta di**k collect ni..her brain still dey default settings.
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by chiommy123(f): 6:28am On May 15, 2019
Na guys dey encourage all this nonsense. Stop watching/ following them they will respect themselves by force. Slaynonsence

7 Likes

Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Nobody: 6:42am On May 15, 2019
The TRAINING of a FEMALE CHILD takes a lot.
It goes beyond PARENTAL to COMMUNITY efforts.
Experts have buttressed that female kids ought to be TAMED for Life.... this goes to show that families with most female kids are already in established troubles.

The annoying part of it is that they are easily POSSESSED because of the high affinity they have for EVIL SPIRITS, this alone can render your efforts futile if your daughter contracts one.

The WORST of it, is that some are born with these spirits as in-born errors.
Most parents give up while training them, because a single resurgence of a spirit can halt and abolish all your years of input as a parent.

To Cap it all, Most MOTHERS even desire many MALE KIDS because Female kids are difficult to control when they go haywire.
Thank U

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by lonelydora: 7:02am On May 15, 2019
Do they have anything to offer apart from Bo*bs and A*s?

1 Like

Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by rex444(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2019
Ewoooooo this gal don reach dis level....next Una go see say she go comot that scarf Las Las she go use her hand devalue her asset
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Chelseaplus: 7:43am On May 15, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Kingkun69(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2019
What is erotic there face alone chases you away look at all the conji in the comments naija men can fuvk anything as long as it has breast
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Kingkun69(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
The TRAINING of a FEMALE CHILD takes a lot.
It goes beyond PARENTAL to COMMUNITY efforts.
Experts have buttressed that female kids ought to be TAMED for Life.... this goes to show that families with most female kids are already in established troubles.

The annoying part of it is that they are easily POSSESSED because of the high affinity they have for EVIL SPIRITS, this alone can render your efforts futile if your daughter contracts one.

The WORST of it, is that some are born with these spirits as in-born errors.
Most parents give up while training them, because a single resurgence of a spirit can halt and abolish all your years of input as a parent.

To Cap it all, Most MOTHERS even desire many MALE KIDS because Female kids are difficult to control when they go haywire.
Thank U

you were making sense...... But then you just had to spoil it sad
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by orisunmibare01(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2019
na this kind thing we suppose dey use break fast...
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Darnley72: 8:35am On May 15, 2019
I sha dey wait for the OLOSHO screamers
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by kushercain: 8:43am On May 15, 2019
Chelseaplus:
CC

Lal.asticlala

Dom.inique

To come and do what?

1 Like

Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by SmellingAnus(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2019
Proud Breast with a Proud owner...

Best Breast I have seen in a long while...

This type of breast na to join the two suck them almost the same time ....

2 Likes

Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by obontami: 9:51am On May 15, 2019
That bitttch is ugly as hell !
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2019
Ritualists go use u buy Benz last last. No get. mtcheeew
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by emryshighbee(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2019
rubbisH
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Mryacks: 1:00pm On May 15, 2019
Kingkun69:
you were making sense...... But then you just had to spoil it sad

Exactly what I thought... grin
Re: 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Fuqman(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2019
I noticed that any girl that exposes her body on social media.. Naija guys will rush. Truly, some Naija guys are damn cheap and sex starved.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.