Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Wont Take It Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wont Take It Anymore (3605 Views)

My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
it has been eating my mind, so let me just clear my chest
when i started using this forum to socialize, i felt that being too formal with English will make me inaccessible to people, i decided to speak pidgin cause i felt that it will make my tots funny and make me seem open to people, because i wasn't good with pidgin and my iphone was always spell checking my words, i kept making numerous errors , sometimes i will see them and just bone because, i am not here to form for anybody but being too friendly and open brought about many insults and names , you all wondered why i never back down when you call me those names, its because to me they were funny and weren't true, why react when people keep saying wrong things, my girlfriend's bday is on sat , i created a thread and people were hating because they have seen me finish, you all say its faceless but when someone insults you, you attack , if its faceless why attack? thanks to som1 lipsrsealed i will formally end all that arrant rubbish that you guys do tonight, i graduated from Unical 2014, my discipline was Economics, you can ask friends if you know anyone there, my nick was efcc i was popular with girls, your search wont be hard, since being friendly and street is something you guys don't appreciate, i will start showing my true color now around here.

go ahead insult and tease me, lecture me on why this isnt necessary, remind me that its faceless but its develops a face when you want to mention my name to feed my mentions, tell me that i take things here too seriously, pretending like you have never insulted me thinking i was street like you.

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Doctorfitz: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2016
H

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Doctorfitz:
H
why am i mad? because i am standing my ground? you are simply just trying to entertain yourself

1 Like

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by freesinzu(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2016
This oga sabi make mouth shaaa, angry

1 Like

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2016
freesinzu:
This oga sabi make mouth shaaa, angry
how am i making mouth?
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by freesinzu(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
how am i making mouth?
Abeg..

7 Likes

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 01, 2016
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2016
See I do not bother to explain myself , justify anything , engage in any form of online name calling simply because that reduces me to that person's level. If you argue with a fool all it ends up being is two fools arguing. People will agree with or disagree within what I say that's their perogative but to get so worked up like this? No it's not worth it. It's so easy to pretend online many here are nobodies in real life. This is their only form of escape. Easy does it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Doctorfitz: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
why am i mad? because i am standing my ground? you are simply just trying to entertain yourself

What ground....since morning u no let person c road jude

4 Likes

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 01, 2016
Raine80:
See I do not bother to explain myself , justify anything , engage in any form of online name calling simply because that reduces me to that person's level. If you argue with a fool all it ends up being is two fools arguing. People will agree with or disagree within what I say that's their perogative but to get so worked up like this? No it's not worth it. It's so easy to pretend online many here are nobodies in real life. This is their only form of escape. Easy does it.
i was pretending to be who i wasn't , trying to be friendly, what got to me was my thread today, how much is 180k for my gf , people look down on you because you play with them, sometimes i will be at work and say something and they will still talk like kids, i even had to post a picture of me at work to clear that but benita27 and co will continue calling me jobless, i didn't care but telling me that 180k is too big for me , that was my break point, i wont take it again, no more.
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 01, 2016
Doctorfitz:

What ground....since morning u no let person c road jude
whats that supposed to mean?
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by herzern1(m): 12:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Jude poured out his emotions.

Commendable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by EWAagoyin(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2016
so what's our own with your qualifications are you seeking for job?? alaye gboju joor

5 Likes

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
i was pretending to be who i wasn't , trying to be friendly, what got to me was my thread today, how much is 180k for my gf , people look down on you because you play with them, sometimes i will be at work and say something and they will still talk like kids, i even had to post a picture of me at work to clear that but benita27 and co will continue calling me jobless, i didn't care but telling me that 180k is too big for me , that was my break point, i wont take it again, no more.
You are letting faceless people you will never meet bother you. That's a shame. Virtual warriors that's all they are why let it get to you? Even if you are "real" it matters not to some.

1 Like

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
i was pretending to be who i wasn't , trying to be friendly, what got to me was my thread today, how much is 180k for my gf , people look down on you because you play with them, sometimes i will be at work and say something and they will still talk like kids, i even had to post a picture of me at work to clear that but benita.27 and co will continue calling me jobless, i didn't care but telling me that 180k is too big for me , that was my break point, i wont take it again, no more.
We just entered a new month, so Jude let me do you the honour of venting my frustration with you since you mentioned my moniker.
Who were you trolling and tagging ugly here?, have i created a thread on that?, with all your bullies on ladies i don't expect you to be getting pissed but to enjoy your own share of the fair cake.

I just wished you a happy new month on your Judeefcc moniker cos this your rubbish doesn't get to me and i expect you to do same, life is too short to be beefing on strangers. grin

#peace!.

5 Likes

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Raine80:

You are letting faceless people you will never meet bother you. That's a shame. Virtual warriors that's all they are why let it get to you? Even if you are "real" it matters not to some.
true, i am just tired of it all, people that are not up to me, calling me names because i play around, wont allow that continue that's the purpose of this thread, even if i never meet them , that jude talk has to end.
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Benita27:
We just entered a new month, so Jude let me do you the honour of venting my frustration with you since you mentioned my moniker.
Who were you trolling and tagging ugly here?, have i created a thread on that?, with all your bullies on ladies i don't expect you to be getting pissed but to enjoy your own share of the fair cake.

I just wished you a happy new month on your Judeefcc moniker cos this your rubbish doesn't get to me and i expect you to do same, life is too short to be beefing on strangers. grin

#peace!.
i know what you look like and you know what i know like, we have had a social encounter, who are you trying to pacify with that stranger talk?
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
i know what you look like and you know what i know like, we have had a social encounter, who are you trying to pacify with that stranger talk?
I don't have time to go into any debate with you, you've done worse to people here if only being called "jobless" could piss you this much, then you don't deserve less.

Happy New Month still.
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Benita27:
I don't have time to go into any debate with you, you've done worse to people here if only being called "jobless" could piss you this much, then you don't deserve less.

Happy New Month still.

dont spin my outburst, this was triggered because people underrated me, i used your trolling as an example to make a point to that lovely girl, its alright msg passed, feelings heard, Happy new month.
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
true, i am just tired of it all, people that are not up to me, calling me names because i play around, wont allow that continue that's the purpose of this thread, even if i never meet them , that jude talk has to end.
Ok I will leave you to it .
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Jude,stop playing the victim undecided

You got yourself into whatever that is annoying you now. You've created the reputation for yourself already,deal with it. Mr Unical.

1 Like

Raine80:

Ok I will leave you to it .
done grin thanks for sharing your tots cool they were refreshing and enlightening, naughty dp wink Goodnight.
Roel:
dont spin my outburst, this was triggered because people underrated me, i used your trolling as an example to make a point to that lovely girl, its alright msg passed, feelings heard, Happy new month.
"This was triggered because people underrate me", shouldn't you know your worth?, do you know how many people you underrate here on dialy basis yourself?, and you still feel you know them.
You need not pass a message telling people your worth, if you're indeed worth anything they will know.

#peace o!, don't think i'm bashing you, mind is clear!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2016
If it is FACELESS FORUM ,then why making so much drama now, ROELaaah? lipsrsealed

They insult u coz u insulted them first... This is the only way everyone will notice when u mocked most of the ladies calling them ugly, making series of mumu threads as if u run the romance section ALONE with tons of alts coz u seeking for attention...

Now, u better sit ur azz down and go to sleep.

[size=28pt]The LAST QUEEN has spoken[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 01, 2016
Benita27:
"This was triggered because people underrate me", shouldn't you know your worth?, do you know how many people you underrate here on dialy basis yourself?, and you still feel you know them.
You need not pass a message telling people your worth, if you're indeed worth anything they will know.

#peace o!, don't think i'm bashing you, mind is clear!.
i hear you but i cant listen sad feeling sleepy, mzlarem my insults to you werent to downplay the positive things about you but to remind you of them, things got out of hand because you were a fast attacker cheesy which was entertaining cool , let me share something with you , i cant remember those words that you twist but its somtin like cheesy cheesy iyam cheesy cheesy cheesy they were funny and creative cool loved them, goodnight happy new month killing an innocent chicken cheesy
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
i hear you but i cant listen sad feeling sleepy, mzlarem my insults to you werent to downplay the positive things about you but to remind you of them, things got out of hand because you were a fast attacker cheesy which was entertaining cool , let me share something with you , i cant remember those words that you twist but its somtin like cheesy cheesy iyam cheesy cheesy cheesy they were funny and creative cool loved them, goodnight happy new month killing an innocent chicken cheesy
This isn't about me but you. Happy new month to you too.
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
done grin thanks for sharing your tots cool they were refreshing and enlightening, naughty dp wink Goodnight.
My dp is my attitude ...carefree
Read this , based on what I have read here ....you are not entirely innocent of what you are complaining off . Do you also make salacious comments on other people's posts? If so then all is deserved you can't get upset if you are not nice as well.

2 Likes

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
If it is FACELESS FORUM ,then why making so much drama now, ROELaaah? lipsrsealed

They insult u coz u insulted them first... This is the only way everyone will notice when u mocked most of the ladies calling them ugly, making series of mumu threads as if u run the romance section ALONE with tons of alts coz u seeking for attention...

Now, u better sit ur azz down and go to sleep.

[size=28pt]The LAST QUEEN has spoken[/size]
my last comment today, have i ever called you ugly? have you ever wondered why? cheesy think about that.
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by misshoree(f): 1:14am On Dec 01, 2016
@Roel.....read thru ur post...u shouldnt haf mentioned iphone here

1 Like

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by BabaRamota1980: 1:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Raine80:

I agree with everything you said. I enjoy listening to you because you come with wisdom.

I can read the OP clearly on his post, I never noticed him here because quite honestly I come in to flirt and have fun. This guy is purposeful and organized, he sets his mind on goals and finds it unproductive and diversionary to lolligag and poke fun around. His self consciousness his wound tight. So when people, like myself, flexible, anything goes, whats next, kind of guy with typical boys in the hood attitude of throwing curveballs to eliminate my rival and beat him to the sweetheart he is eyeing, treat this OP like he is one of us and give him the brotherly jab in the rib...instead of him taking it as rivalry for the trophy he misinterpretes as a personal hatred aimed at ridiculing him.

OP,
I appreciate that you are different than most guys in here and you have come out, just as i stated, with sincerity of intent and openess. If I had a sister I would give her to you. You are very purposeful, a high achiever. Its unfortunate that here, this is the jungle and there are beasts in here. Nobody sent you...if you cant take the heat get the fvk out!

grin grin
The last piece is a jab by the way... i hope you return it. This is how guys roll in here. Welcome to a new you, but really no need to change your personality those who identify with you are will respect you and there are ladies looking for guys just like you. Like i said i myself would give you my sister if had one. Now stop whining, get in and kiss the ladies. Stay off chidinma or I kill you angry

grin grin
#babaramota4chidinma
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by photoshoot(m): 1:59am On Dec 01, 2016
Oga economics, oya goan help Nigeria get out of recession cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
Jude how far? Please don't go off that bender ok... Don't take comments to heart abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks For Accepted My Request / Horse Vs Girl / Brazilian women pay money to take photo with man with large manhood (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.