Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Wont Take It Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wont Take It Anymore (3589 Views)

My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by REIIGN(m): 2:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Its late and I should either be reading or sleeping but I have to drop this cos it's you.

If we were all to mark our scripts, we would never fail a test. The human mind was programmed to accept it's fate and make oddities seem normal. No one born of a woman is 100℅ flawless. These principles, if understood will help us see the good in even the worst kind of man.

Its cool to have fun but when you do so at peoples expense, they might feel hurt. I understand that you think people view this forum the same way you do. You're just here to have fun but for some people, nairaland is their social salvation. They're here all day everyday from dawn to dusk making friends and catching their own idea of fun. When you try to make this place "unbearable" for them with your "rough play", they will resist you.
Jude, you're like the over-active kid in a family. The one who likes to play rough and punch or wrestle his sloppy siblings who are too mild hearted to play rough games. grin
Unknown to them, you're just a free spirit and people like you are easily misunderstood. Regardless, the best person you can be is yourself but if you've identified a few flaws, go ahead and fix em. You're a cool guy but some people misunderstand you.

Good night, bruh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 01, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

I agree with everything you said. I enjoy listening to you because you come with wisdom.

I can read the OP clearly on his post, I never noticed him here because quite honestly I come in to flirt and have fun. This guy is purposeful and organized, he sets his mind on goals and finds it unproductive and diversionary to lolligag and poke fun around. His self consciousness his wound tight. So when people, like myself, flexible, anything goes, whats next, kind of guy with typical boys in the hood attitude of throwing curveballs to eliminate my rival and beat him to the sweetheart he is eyeing, treat this OP like he is one of us and give him the brotherly jab in the rib...instead of him taking it as rivalry for the trophy he misinterpretes as a personal hatred aimed at ridiculing him.

OP,
I appreciate that you are different than most guys in here and you have come out, just as i stated, with sincerity of intent and openess. If I had a sister I would give her to you. You are very purposeful, a high achiever. Its unfortunate that here, this is the jungle and there are beasts in here. Nobody sent you...if you cant take the heat get the fvk out!

grin grin
The last piece is a jab by the way... i hope you return it. This is how guys roll in here. Welcome to a new you, but really no need to change your personality those who identify with you are will respect you and there are ladies looking for guys just like you. Like i said i myself would give you my sister if had one. Now stop whining, get in and kiss the ladies. Stay off chidinma or I kill you angry

grin grin
#babaramota4chidinma
I never rise to the bait esepecially here
It's too painful for me to stoop to the level of the faceless person who insults me from a distance.......
As for this individual he needs to grow a pair! Getting angry at people online what exactly are you going to do? Besides get angry and rant online? As for your jibe
I will turn the other cheek ....do your worst cool

1 Like

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by BabaRamota1980: 2:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Raine80:

I never rise to the bait esepecially here
It's too painful for me to stoop to the level of the faceless person who insults me from a distance.......
As for this individual he needs to grow a pair! Getting angry at people online what exactly are you going to do? Besides get angry and rant online? As for your jibe
I will turn the other cheek ....do your worst cool

OP is not wired into those fittings you find easy to maneuver. Thats his problem. grin.

He is rigid. If i were his physician i would recommend taking some alcohol to loosen up before stepping in here to socialize.
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 01, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

OP is not wired into those fittings you find easy to maneuver. Thats his problem. grin.

He is rigid. If i were his physician i would recommend taking some alcohol to loosen up before stepping in here to socialize.
That might make him more belligerent a hypnotic is better ....chills him out
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Oh Lawd...hw did i end up in a mumu thread as diz

2 Likes

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by kaboninc(m): 6:10am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
i was pretending to be who i wasn't , trying to be friendly, what got to me was my thread today, how much is 180k for my gf , people look down on you because you play with them, sometimes i will be at work and say something and they will still talk like kids, i even had to post a picture of me at work to clear that but benita27 and co will continue calling me jobless, i didn't care but telling me that 180k is too big for me , that was my break point, i wont take it again, no more.

Lol. You get time for them na.. .
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by kaboninc(m): 6:16am On Dec 01, 2016
Benita27:
We just entered a new month, so Jude let me do you the honour of venting my frustration with you since you mentioned my moniker.
Who were you trolling and tagging ugly here?, have i created a thread on that?, with all your bullies on ladies i don't expect you to be getting pissed but to enjoy your own share of the fair cake.

I just wished you a happy new month on your Judeefcc moniker cos this your rubbish doesn't get to me and i expect you to do same, life is too short to be beefing on strangers. grin

#peace!.

Is he the guy behind that moniker?

Lol. I was even feeling for him.. .

Some people no get job.. .walahi

3 Likes

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by kaboninc(m): 6:17am On Dec 01, 2016
Raine80:

My dp is my attitude ...carefree
Read this , based on what I have read here ....you are not entirely innocent of what you are complaining off . Do you also make salacious comments on other people's posts? If so then all is deserved you can't get upset if you are not nice as well.

Lol. Some people are just something else.. .
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by luminouz(m): 6:21am On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
If it is FACELESS FORUM ,then why making so much drama now, ROELaaah? lipsrsealed

They insult u coz u insulted them first... This is the only way everyone will notice when u mocked most of the ladies calling them ugly, making series of mumu threads as if u run the romance section ALONE with tons of alts coz u seeking for attention...

Now, u better sit ur azz down and go to sleep.

[size=28pt]The LAST QUEEN has spoken[/size]
What's with u n rihanna bae! She is Ur sister? cheesy
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2016
luminouz:

What's with u n rihanna bae! She is Ur sister? cheesy

grin

Hahahahahah... I love so much. She's my icon.
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by luminouz(m): 6:24am On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahah... I love so much. She's my icon.
Lol! So what am I then? cheesy
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2016
luminouz:

Lol! So what am I then? cheesy

Ur like Drake... Her ex she's trying to avoid grin
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Chidonc(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Take it easy bro, but going tru ur previous post, you are still joblesscheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Greenbullet(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2016
REIIGN:
Its late and I should either be reading or sleeping but I have to drop this cos it's you.

If we were all to mark our scripts, we would never fail a test. The human mind was programmed to accept it's fate and make oddities seem normal. No one born of a woman is 100℅ flawless. These principles, if understood will help us see the good in even the worst kind of man.

Its cool to have fun but when you do so at peoples expense, they might feel hurt. I understand that you think people view this forum the same way you do. You're just here to have fun but for some people, nairaland is their social salvation. They're here all day everyday from dawn to dusk making friends and catching their own idea of fun. When you try to make this place "unbearable" for them with your "rough play", they will resist you.
Jude, you're like the over-active kid in a family. The one who likes to play rough and punch or wrestle his sloppy siblings who are too mild hearted to play rough games. grin
Unknown to them, you're just a free spirit and people like you are easily misunderstood. Regardless, the best person you can be is yourself but if you've identified a few flaws, go ahead and fix em. You're a cool guy but some people misunderstand you.

Good night, bruh.
see how you doctored my life cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks bro cool appreciate.
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by luminouz(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Ur like Drake... Her ex she's trying to avoid grin
Looooooooool! Dats epic! U no well dis geh! Wish I could see Ur real face dou..as an early Xmas present! grin
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2016
Benita27:

You need not pass a message telling people your worth, if you're indeed worth anything they will know
..reminds me of Wale's lyrics from Ambition.

Y'all rambling, talking shīt to these bītches
You know you real you don't say it
You know u real, we gon feel it..

That's all I wanted say, thread continue.

2 Likes

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by sashishalom(f): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2016
Why do you bother about them?...

Why try hard to prove to them?...what good will come out of it...

You dont need to prove nothing to no one...what do you really wanna prove?.. and like you said to a faceless forum...

Btw...dat money,you fit gimme 20k..i go dash u bk....
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2016
sashishalom:
Why do you bother about them?...

Why try hard to prove to them?...what good will come out of it...

You dont need to prove nothing to no one...what do you really wanna prove?.. and like you said to a faceless forum...

Btw...dat money,you fit gimme 20k..i go dash u bk....
cheesy thanks kiss but what you said yesterday got to me cry , msg me on whatsapp which kind public bazar are you doing cheesy, i sent you a msg last night , guess you were sleeping.

1 Like

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by teejaypee: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
cheesy thanks kiss but what you said yesterday got to me cry , msg me on whatsapp which kind public bazar are you doing cheesy, i sent you a msg last night , guess you were sleeping.

Happy new month
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Raine80:
See I do not bother to explain myself , justify anything , engage in any form of online name calling simply because that reduces me to that person's level. If you argue with a fool all it ends up being is two fools arguing. People will agree with or disagree within what I say that's their perogative but to get so worked up like this? No it's not worth it. It's so easy to pretend online many here are nobodies in real life. This is their only form of escape. Easy does it.
always acting cool, with summin cool to say
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by REIIGN(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
see how you doctored my life cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks bro cool appreciate.

GLORY cool
Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2016
You came in as a troll. You trolled and insulted people without being bothered simply cuz you want to get noticed and maybe having fun (Like you claimed).

You created threads upon threads to troll me, calling me fake (that I was using someone else's pictures). I didn't cry and never wailed cuz it's insignificant.

You've trolled many girls calling them ugly and all that, they didn't wail.

Now that table has turned around and shiit in your face, you suddenly playing victim game. Hahaha. Dude, you haven't seen nothing yet.

You came in as a troll, a troll you'll always be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wont Take It Anymore by Fidelismaria: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
sad

Pele oooo

Mabinu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Offers Sex To Those Who Voted For Ghana's Mahama For President (pictures) / Horse Vs Girl / I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.