Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Destination Wedding: Top 4 Cities In Nigeria With Beautiful Wedding Locations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Destination Wedding: Top 4 Cities In Nigeria With Beautiful Wedding Locations (515 Views)

Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destination Wedding: Top 4 Cities In Nigeria With Beautiful Wedding Locations by amakoro(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
I know that some people will have my head for not including their Cities here, but hey, don’t get it personal. I am only referring to cities with naturally beautiful wedding locations; you know at weddingtin.com we love nature!

Nigeria is naturally blessed with lots of human and natural resources. It has vest area of land stretching from the gulf of Guinea to the desert of Chad. When you travel the length and breadth of this beautiful land, you will be graced with so much beauty nature has in stock.
Therefore, for the purpose of this article we are focusing on places gifted with nature ideal for destination weddings that is; the landscape, waterfalls, the Ocean line, green vegetations, etc.

In no particular other, here are Top 4 (four) Cities in Nigeria with exquisite locations for your destination wedding.

Jos City (Plateau)

The scenery of plateau state is second to none, the greenish vegetations on the mountains by this time of the year is breathtaking. The valleys and high lands put more beauty and glamour to your wedding pictures. Plateau has lots of tourist site and nice hotels for your honeymoon. The people are warm and welcoming always looking out for your best interest. When next you are thinking of doing something different with your wedding, I will advise you to take a trip to Plateau. You can have a mountain wedding at cherry hill, if you are a lover of exotic animals wildlife park Jos will blow your mind. Whichever way you want it plateau state gives you all in one package.

Lagos city

Lagos the “center of excellence,” this city got it all (from nature to man-made beauty) Lagos has a lots of fun places. You can never be bored when you are in this city. This city is judged as one of most beautiful cities in Nigeria, from the high raising (shy crappers) to the beautiful ocean line adorn with palm and coconut trees. If you are thinking of a destination wedding at the beach, Lagos is where to look to.

Some of the beaches are free and some are privately own. I would advise that you go to the private once; they provide security and other amenities for you and your wedding guest. Some of such private beaches are Inabge grand resort, Kamp Ikare beach resort, La-campagne Tropicana beach resort.

http://amarachia..com/2016/12/destination-wedding-top-4-cities-innigeria-with-beautiful-wedding-locations.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Set To Marry Lady He Met Through MMM Ponzi Scheme / Learn To Pay More Attention To The Needs Of Your Wife- Mother / Top 5 Biggest Mistakes Most Girls Make In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.