Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read (53457 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by tete7000(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
stanislaus67:
At 50, u will have been able to train your children in the university.

What of when the children do not come early despite marrying early?

4 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by repogirl(f): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
pxjosh:
Can you listen to yourself? Who gets married to someone with no sense? undecided
you should be the one listening to yourself. Are you saying only mature ladies get married?

By sense I mean maturity not intelligence or the lack of it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Ukeachu1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
joyli:
Yes it pays , my 1st Son is like my brother cool, gave me time to hustle @28 am done..living my dream life . cool cool

how about hustling a little before getting d kids
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by repogirl(f): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
arosunshine:

no its paining me cus u are abusing ur old age by been senseless cheesycheesywink .
In that case you can take panadol for the pain. grin
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by thaoriginator: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
I go like to marry but I no hold calumbas cry
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by repogirl(f): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
arosunshine:

no its paining me cus u are abusing ur old age by been senseless cheesycheesywink .
Ehhya...In that case you can take panadol for the pain. grin
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by thaoriginator: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
repogirl:
In that case you can take panadol for the pain. grin
or make him use tramadol grin

Men nice pics u got girl.. U dey rep.

1 Like

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by buffalowings: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Debaddest:

You're smart

Another one
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
justscorchone:
You've got mail

@ 1bkaye
Lol guy, I've already told you
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by MALIK15: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Debaddest:

You're smart
you have an idea.
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by repogirl(f): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
thaoriginator:
or make him use tramadol grin

Men nice pics u got girl.. U dey rep.
thankyou. smiley
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Lucasbalo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mindfulness:
Disadvantages:

1. Your personality is more likely to change in a noticeable way when you are younger so the choices that you make in younger years may not be the choices you would want to make when you are more mature.

2. Younger couples divorce more often.

3. Younger people often do not have the finances to get married and keep the marriage going hence finances are another rampant reason for divorce.

4. Older people have more sophisticated ways to cope with conflicts and they have - ideally - learned to tame their temper more effectively.

5. Life expectancy is on the rise, so you have more time than your ancestors. grin

I could go on.
As a guy who married at 23, you have valid points. The only one I disagree with is that they divorce often. Been on the marital game for over 20 years and the love between us is stronger than when we got married. All the advantages you mentioned are absolutely right. You make your family earlier and enjoy your years together starting in your mid 40s to your old age. I will do it again if I have to.
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Kindaerous(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lucasbalo:
As a guy who married at 23, you have valid points. The only one I disagree with is that they divorce often. Been on the marital game for over 20 years and the love between us is stronger than when we got married. All the advantages you mentioned are absolutely right. You make your family earlier and enjoy your years together starting in your mid 40s to your old age. I will do it again if I have to.

Nice one!
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
It's a disadvantage when it comes to career undecided
Catalin:
Early marriage is advantageous to women.
#Team2017.
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by pxjosh(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
repogirl:
you should be the one listening to yourself. Are you saying only mature ladies get married?

By sense I mean maturity not intelligence or the lack of it.
Now you've defined what you mean by sense. I actually thought of something else.
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
I disagree with number 4 undecided
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by dabrightt: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gibz02:
Early marriage is the best
Early marriage is not bad but either early marriage or late marriage what is important is an happy marriage life
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
I totally agree with you undecided
Chrisrare:
couldn't even find a single good reason to get married early frm d op. All i see is one man's sentimental opinions. Ur no. 4 is so wrong.
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by jamislaw(m): 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
ochubaebube:
I stand with early marriage. But OP u would have stipulated what age u ascribe as "early" to marry. and one of the advantages u forgot to mention is that when one marries early, the couple stands a chance of growing at a young and slow pace with the kids. Have u ever seen a man who walks on the street with his son and u wonder if the smaller man is the elder one's junior brother? #TeamMarryEarly
exactly, whenever me and my dad go to stadium to watch ball mostly Sundays the ticket sellers always said that are you paying for your friend, my dad will just said he's my Son.
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Lucasbalo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kindaerous:

Nice one!
Thanks. I did it then because we were madly in love and I was scared of losing her. Met in college and I married her as soon as I finished my MBA making what I thought was a decent wages then. My mom was very much against it not because she hated my wife but she thought I was too young. I stood my ground and my father pleaded on my behalf to her so she can come to the wedding. Now my mom and wife are besties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by AreaFada2: 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Life expectancy in 9ja is about 53 years.

For every 85 years old man/woman you see, many more did not make it beyond 40 due to poverty, simple/curable diseases, poor healthcare system, incessant road accidents, terrorism, etc.

So in 9ja having kids before 30 for men and 26 for ladies is ideal.

1 Like

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by thaoriginator: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
repogirl:
thankyou. smiley
u welcome. Mek we relate na.
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Lucasbalo(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
AreaFada2:
Life expectancy in 9ja is about 53 years.

For every 85 years old man/woman you see, many more did not make it beyond 40 due to poverty, simple/curable diseases, poor healthcare system, incessant road accidents, terrorism, etc.

So in 9ja having kids before 30 for men and 26 for ladies is ideal.
Very good point.
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
It's a disadvantage when it comes to career undecided
Its not a disadvantage when it comes to career cos there are women who handle their career and family effectively without the both clashing.
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 02, 2016
What of if you want to further your studies and you end up pregnant, and the course you are doing is full time and there's no part-time....What then? undecided
Catalin:
Its not a disadvantage when it comes to career cos there are women who handle their career and family effectively without the both clashing.

1 Like

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2016
1bkaye:

Lol guy, I've already told you

Calm down babe your blood too hot.person no fit just relate normal normal with you nii?
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by repogirl(f): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2016
thaoriginator:
u welcome. Mek we relate na.
relate kwa? I am married.

1 Like

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by fkdmods: 12:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Mindfulness:
Disadvantages:

1. Your personality is more likely to change in a noticeable way when you are younger so the choices that you make in younger years may not be the choices you would want to make when you are more mature.

3. Younger people often do not have the finances to get married and keep the marriage going hence finances are another rampant reason for divorce.

4. Older people have more sophisticated ways to cope with conflicts and they have - ideally - learned to tame their temper more effectively.

5. Life expectancy is on the rise, so you have more time than your ancestors. grin

I could go on.

1. Regardless of age, both your personalities will change. It's normal.

2. Which data are you using to justify that statement?

3. Again, which data are you using to justify that?

4. That is a subjective point of view. Just because one is older does not make them mature.

Please don't go on.

From a 20 year veteran.

2 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What of if you want to further your studies and you end up pregnant, and the course you are doing is full time and there's no part-time....What then? undecided
If you are determined, you can combine both education and school. What of women that got married as undergraduates?

3 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Aburi001: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Mindfulness:
Disadvantages:

I could go on.
I dey feel you, go on please grin
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2016
justscorchone:

Calm down babe your blood too hot.person no fit just relate normal normal with you nii?
Lol very chill over here o. And no thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.