Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice (2261 Views)

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Good evening guys. Mtcheeew...I don't even know where to start from undecided . Ehn ehn, there's one guy like dat. We dated few months ago and we broke up 2 months after(Chai!).

Cause of the break up oo: We kinda went under each other's underwear along the line buh there was this day he suddenly called and said he never knew I was an infection carrier, an evil being bla bla bla. With fear, I went to the hospital almost immediately to check myself up....There was nothing oo, I was as clean as Olive(An excuse to get me out of his life I guess).

The koko of the matter is that, after he left me, infact I think about him almost every time. This obsession is becoming a "not ordinary tin". I see his face on every guy's face. I smell him everywhere I go. I...I.....infact I think abt him most times

There was a time I tried to forget about him, thinking that he actually bewitched me and I could get rid of his charms if i stopped thinking about him but .....No.

My question is, wat could be d cause of this obsession and how can i get rid of it. I've never been into a guy as such

Help a sister oo... E jo
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by sunshine46(f): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
I'd say you should still gv it time buh if it persists,see a psychologist...that's if u're convinced beyond any grain of doubt that it's really obsession
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Hazardd(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
What's this one saying.. Next patient pls undecided

6 Likes

Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by kinibigdeal(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
You need to visit prayer city or Omega fire evangelical ministry as soon as possible
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Laveda(f): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
This is too much..

I think you should start focusing on other things and not just that guy, find better things to keep your mind.

Mingle with new guys, get to make other friends. smiley hang out as much as you can, focus on your likes.. With time you'd get over him.

I've been there before, its just a matter of time and you'll be alright.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Opakan2: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
in simple terms.. he chopped you and cleaned mouth

when won't you carry the infection tell me. lubbish
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by kinggogo: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmm courageous of u to do dis, sm hypocritical gals will neva try it.

Hope u get a gud advice
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Splinz(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Op come again.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Opakan2:
in simple terms.. he chopped you and cleaned mouth

when won't you carry the infection tell me. lubbish

Ur stupidity is beyond repair

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
sunshine46:
I'd say you should still gv it time buh if it persists,see a psychologist...that's if u're convinced beyond any grain of doubt that it's really obsession

Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
You have to engage yourself positively.... It will pass
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Laveda:
This is too much..

I think you should start focusing on other things and not just that guy, find better things to keep your mind.

Mingle with new guys, get to make other friends. smiley hang out as much as you can, focus on your likes.. With time you'd get over him.

I've been there before, its just a matter of time and you'll be alright.

Thanks bae
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
I hope you are not another toke makinwa cos that b1tch is a full time dummy
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by rawpadgin(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
if u can't stop thinking about him, go & reconcile with him
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by DLondonboiy: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
so you are not even a virgin...

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by yomi007k(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin

Come n date me joor....I will shower u wt so much love u wont even remember he exists.
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Opakan2: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
donnybee:

Ur stupidity is beyond repair

you don't have shame

thinking of a man that sees you as tissue... used and dumped
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by izzou(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
You better engage yourself in positive activities.

Meet new people, do things you love. Above all, don't be idle

No commit suicide oh. You can't come and leave me here alone to suffer Buhari. Both of us must enjoy him together

cool
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Dshocker(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
donnybee:
Good evening guys. Mtcheeew...I don't even know where to start from undecided . Ehn ehn, there's one guy like dat. We dated few months ago and we broke up 2 months after(Chai!).

Cause of the break up oo: We kinda went under each other's underwear along the line buh there was this day he suddenly called and said he never knew I was an infection carrier, an evil being bla bla bla. With fear, I went to the hospital almost immediately to check myself up....There was nothing oo, I was as clean as Olive(An excuse to get me out of his life I guess).

The koko of the matter is that, after he left me, infact I think about him almost every time. This obsession is becoming a "not ordinary tin". I see his face on every guy's face. I smell him everywhere I go. I...I.....infact I think abt him most times

There was a time I tried to forget about him, thinking that he actually bewitched me and I could get rid of his charms if i stopped thinking about him but .....No.

My question is, wat could be d cause of this obsession and how can i get rid of it. I've never been into a guy as such

Help a sister oo... E jo

According to patience Jonathan,his manhood still lives on

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dshocker:

According to patience Jonathan,his manhood still lives on
And u had to quote the entire post to type dis shii
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
izzou:
You better engage yourself in positive activities.

Meet new people, do things you love. Above all, don't be idle

No commit suicide oh. You can't come and leave me here alone to suffer Buhari. Both of us must enjoy him together

cool

Ok boo....In Jenny's voice...."Me is nefa gonna liff u halone boo"
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Valkyr: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
You never asked him what he meant by infection carrier..
You should not fight the feelings of obsession because they are stronger than you..Let it flow & then try to 'rechannel' it.Until both the feelings and you get tired
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by KINGinVAHALA: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
donnybee:

And u had to quote the entire post to type dis shii
You asked for advice from nairalanders and you re Herr forming rubbish. were you expecting all the advice you would get from them to comfort with what you had in mind? you better go and sleep, wake up tomorrow and go reconcile with your ex because it seems that's your only remedy right now.
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by chigoizie7(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
donnybee:

Help a sister oo... E jo

From the look of things, Ee be like say the kind Bleep wey d guy man give ur pussy no get part2.

#quotemeandgetstrongerobsessions from a guy that will meet u today, Bleep u today and den break up today.
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
chigoizie7:

From the look of things, Ee be like say the kind Bleep wey d guy man give ur pussy no get part2.

The guy isn't good in bed rara...I'm still wondering wat made me so attracted to him

As in, he doesn't deserve it
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by chigoizie7(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
donnybee:

The guy isn't good in bed rara...I'm still wondering wat made me so attracted to him

As in, he doesn't deserve it

Lolz.

Well, some days are like.

I was once In love with a certified olosho, she no de hide her own runs.

I could say that she likes me too, let me not use d word love(I don't believe in it), no be say she de do am for money, her own na for fun (na only child of a retired army general).
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by mofeoluwadassah: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
U jxt av 2 move on gal,such is d life of all dis guys dem cool
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by sinistermind(m): 2:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I hope you are not another toke makinwa cos that b1tch is a full time dummy

Lmao... Wetin "consign" Toke Makinwa for this matter nau.
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by sinistermind(m): 2:47am On Dec 02, 2016
You just have to make up ur mind to forget. Take him off every means of contact, not just deleting but blocking because at a point, you'll be tempted to stalk him on social media.

Engage ursef, mingle with friends more and possibly leave an open mind towards guys. You can pick a particular "toaster" to chat with every now n then even if u no wan gree, at least such will help you forget him slowly.
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by LePrezident(m): 4:54am On Dec 02, 2016
Opakan2:

you don't have shame

thinking of a man that sees you as tissue... used and dumped

Guy take several seats, you're so uncultured. Do not use the anonymity of nairaland as an excuse to be a douche.
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2016
donnybee:

Help a sister oo... E jo

To be candid. The guy love you so much.

He feels the way you feel. I just make a sincere point
Re: Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice by MrCork: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
donnybee:

Help a sister oo... E jo

...ok so infect him an you want us to save you...correct?... Do we looooooklike clinic? (No ooofense) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Was Staring At Me In His Vehicle-full Story Inside / And She Says I Should Bleep+ Her To Prove I Love Her ....help !!! / Chaii! See Photo OF Model Walks Around Hong Kong Unclad From The Waist Down. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.