Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (25296 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / Is She Blackmailing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by spymasters0984: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Good morning all,

I had to register this account because I need advice from matured minds. I got married to my wife three years ago and she has a younger Sister who was two years younger. They both look alike, same body build, voice and face. I actually thought they were twins when I first saw them together. She do come to our house for weekends or the holiday as she and my wife were so close. She knows where we keep our house keys. We are yet to have kids and sometimes I appreciate her presence as she keeps my wife company.

Last month, I went to watch a late premiership match at a bar not far from the house and I took some few drinks like I always do with the guys. I wasn't drunk, just a bit light headed. I drove home immediately after the match around 8pm and opened the door with my key. PHCN took the light as soon as I entered and Everywhere was dark. I heard the shower running and thought my wife was in the bathroom. Normally, I and my wife love spontaneous sex as it spice up our relationship. So I decide to get naughty and have sex. So, I stripped and opened the bathroom and said, Honey, let's have a quickie". Without waiting for reply, I pushed her to the wall and penetrated from behind.

One thing, I first noticed was that my thing went inside so smoothly without any resistance. My wife was a virgin when we met and even till now, she still complain of me being big for her. I thought it was the shower water that made it so frictionless so I kept thrusting. The next thing ,I heard was "Uncle Dele(not my real name), please harder, yes, hit me well, I love your dick inside me". That was when I realized it wasn't my wife. Immediately, my eyes cleared and I pulled out. I started apologizing to her that I thought it was her Sister, my wife. I quickly dashed out of the bathroom, ran to the room, put my clothes, grabbed my phone and put on the phone torch. She had also left for the other room so I went to knock and started apologizing again. She had put on her clothes also. She said I ought not to apologize as I clearly thought she was my wife and it was a case of mistaken identity. We were still talking when we heard the door being opened and I dashed to my room.

We acted like normal when her sister came in and didn't say a word to each other. Though, I felt so guilty as I had never cheated on my wife since we got married. Even my wife was surprised her sister was around as she didn't tell her she was coming. What happened was my wife went to the superstore to get some things, that was why she wasn't at home as I left her at home when I was going to watch match. My in-law left the following day.

I met with my sister-in-law three days later and I apologize again and we both agreed to keep it as a secret between us as it would hurt my wife so much. She has had two miscarriages since we got married. Her sister also agreed to keep quite, but she made a statement that made me nervous. She said "Uncle Dele, you are so big o. Is that what my sister has been enjoying". I was a bit angry, but I didn't want to make an issue out of it so I smiled and let it pass.

Fast forward to last week, She called me that she needed 50k to get something and if I can help her. In the past, I do give her money but always through my wife. 5k, 10k or thereabout but nothing like the 50k she's asking for now. So I informed my wife of the request and she was angry on why she should be demanding for such amount and called her to tell her what she feels. Only for her to call me and sounding angry on why I had to tell my wife she's asking money from me. I calmly told her that my wife knows about all my finances and it is not new that I am informing my wife of such request. However in order for peace to reign, I convinced my wife and we sent 20k to her, which she never called back to say thank you.

Yesterday, she called me again asking for 30k to do something, which she didn't say what it was. I was at work so I told her, I will call her back later. I never had the chance to call her until she called me later in the evening sounding so angry that I didn't call her back and she needed the money unfailingly before Saturday. I politely told her, I don't have any money and will have to inform my wife about it, which she told me not to tell her. Actually, I am in a fix as one thing I hate is someone blackmailing me, though she hasn't said she will tell my wife about what transpired between us. Her tone and attitude towards me is suggesting she's trying to take advantage of me.

I don't know if I should confess to my wife as I don't want to be someone maga. However, I don't want my wife to go through any stress as we just discovered she's pregnant again and don't want any issue again. Please , I need advice as I don't want to give her any money by weekend. Thanks

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by MiVida(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by vincentjk(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
What a weak man you're. Why would you allow your wife's sexy sister stay with you people at first? You got what you've always been looking for so why complaining again?

You're now her puppet unless you decide to man up. Tho this your excuse sounds staged

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by nnadychuks(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
First of all u said u didn’t know it was not your wife... Maybe it’s true but I no believe u sha... But if you can make everyone here believe, you can also make your wife believe you... U even tried to send her the 20k with the consent of your wife...
Most importantly; I have a very clean Toyota Sienna for sale at 1.7 million

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Allsingles: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
spymasters0984:
Good morning all,

I had to register this account because I need advice from matured minds. I got married to my wife three years ago and she has a younger Sister who was two years younger. They both look alike, same body build, voice and face. I actually thought they were twins when I first saw them together. She do come to our house for weekends or the holiday as she and my wife were so close. She knows where we keep our house keys. We are yet to have kids and sometimes I appreciate her presence as she keeps my wife company.

Last month, I went to watch a late premiership match at a bar not far from the house and I took some few drinks like I always do with the guys. I wasn't drunk, just a bit light headed. I drove home immediately after the match around 8pm and opened the door with my key. PHCN took the light as soon as I entered and Everywhere was dark. I heard the shower running and thought my wife was in the bathroom. Normally, I and my wife love spontaneous sex as it spice up our relationship. So I decide to get naughty and have sex. So, I stripped and opened the bathroom and said, Honey, let's have a quickie". Without waiting for reply, I pushed her to the wall and penetrated from behind.

One thing, I first noticed was that my thing went inside so smoothly without any resistance. My wife was a virgin when we met and even till now, she still complain of me being big for her. I thought it was the shower water that made it so frictionless so I kept thrusting. The next thing ,I heard was "Uncle Dele(not my real name), please harder, yes, hit me well, I love your dick inside me". That was when I realized it wasn't my wife. Immediately, my eyes cleared and I pulled out. I started apologizing to her that I thought it was her Sister, my wife. I quickly dashed out of the bathroom, ran to the room, put my clothes, grabbed my phone and put on the phone torch. She had also left for the other room so I went to knock and started apologizing again. She had put on her clothes also. She said I ought not to apologize as I clearly thought she was my wife and it was a case of mistaken identity. We were still talking when we heard the door being opened and I dashed to my room.

We acted like normal when her sister came in and didn't say a word to each other. Though, I felt so guilty as I had never cheated on my wife since we got married. Even my wife was surprised her sister was around as she didn't tell her she was coming. What happened was my wife went to the superstore to get some things, that was why she wasn't at home as I left her at home when I was going to watch match. My in-law left the following day.

I met with my sister-in-law three days later and I apologize again and we both agreed to keep it as a secret between us as it would hurt my wife so much. She has had two miscarriages since we got married. Her sister also agreed to keep quite, but she made a statement that made me nervous. She said "Uncle Dele, you are so big o. Is that what my sister has been enjoying". I was a bit angry, but I didn't want to make an issue out of it so I smiled and let it pass.

Fast forward to last week, She called me that she needed 50k to get something and if I can help her. In the past, I do give her money but always through my wife. 5k, 10k or thereabout but nothing like the 50k she's asking for now. So I informed my wife of the request and she was angry on why she should be demanding for such amount and called her to tell her what she feels. Only for her to call me and sounding angry on why I had to tell my wife she's asking money from me. I calmly told her that my wife knows about all my finances and it is not new that I am informing my wife of such request. However in order for peace to reign, I convinced my wife and we sent 20k to her, which she never called back to say thank you.

Yesterday, she called me again asking for 30k to do something, which she didn't say what it was. I was at work so I told her, I will call her back later. I never had the chance to call her until she called me later in the evening sounding so angry that I didn't call her back and she needed the money unfailingly before Saturday. I politely told her, I don't have any money and will have to inform my wife about it, which she told me not to tell her. Actually, I am in a fix as one thing I hate is someone blackmailing me, though she hasn't said she will tell my wife about what transpired between us. Her tone and attitude towards me is suggesting she's trying to take advantage of me.

I don't know if I should confess to my wife as I don't want to be someone maga. However, I don't want my wife to go through any stress as we just discovered she's pregnant again and don't want any issue again. Please , I need advice as I don't want to give her any money by weekend. Thanks

I don't believe in accidental sex or sex by mistake.
Is either the two people involve planned it or one of them planned it just to take advantage of the
other person.
You know how it all happened, instead of becoming "brother wey mumu" for her.
Kindly tell your wife everything and sincerely apologize to her.
If you don't do this now, by the time your wife hears it from her sister or from someone else, she
can never believe that you have not been cheating on her all this while.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by etrange: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol... yeye story.

Watch the gullible ones come here to call women names as usual.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by General0847: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
This is Super story...

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Blakjewelry(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
hmm just carry on as if nothing happened, if you dont have to give, then dont give. just wait for her to make any silly move, and if threaten you, tell her you are going to tell your wife all that transpired. if she continued then tell your wife, because even as the story get kleg, it can still happen and you didn't do anything wrong

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Mykel51(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Talk with your wife brother, explain all to her...we all make mistakes...and you apologized...DONT GIVE THE BLACKMAILER A DIME. She is a home-destroyer

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Wallade(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Stop taking her calls, start avoiding her but don't tell your wife about the act.

Let your wife know you no longer feel comfortable around her sister. Make an issue about the way she gets angry when she doesn't get the money from you and seems to be giving ultimatum.about it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
So your wife no do you, you had to sleep with her sister? And stop lying. You knew perfectly well that the lady ain't your wife.

Own your shiit like a man. All these ' the lady looks like my wife' crap is nothing but horse shiit. ...

But somehow I feel this story is not true cos of the level of precision it was delivered. The op thought of everything. He had everything covered. angry

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Oga abeg!!

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by b3llo(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Park face like nothing like that happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by IamPlato(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mistakenly? Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by SmellingAnus(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Confess to your wife now... The earlier the better... So that you can be free from this cheap blackmail... Your wife go still find out Las Las... You better tell her now ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by temi4fash(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Blakjewelry:
hmm just carry on as if nothing happened, if you dont have to give, then dont give. just wait for her to make any silly move, and if threaten you, tell her you are going to tell your wife all that transpired. if she continued then tell your wife, because even as the story get kleg, it can still happen and you didn't do anything wrong

Bros,

He did everything wrong.

He should tell his wife..

Some sister's can be very crazy and would not mind destroying the sister home.

He should tell his wife by himself, hearing it from the sister would hurt her more cos she wouldn't paint it as like this. she would make it look like he took advantage of her.

One thing i know for sure the wife would have sensed it, but discarded it cos she wouldnt imagined her sister would do such.

Bros, You need to come clean or your SIL would scatter your home.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by SenecaTheYonger: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
How come your wife is tighter than her unmarried sister? Na wa oh. Single girls are not smiling. Na virgin sure pass.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Euphoria19: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
I don't believe in "oh it was a mistake, I just happened to land deep inside her well," as a grown up that you are even if your wife and sister are so alike you for still know, not that they are even twins, but for your sake let's just pretend you didn't know, see ehn call your sister in law warn her severely that if she's trying to blackmail you, she will chop stone while waiting, after that go to your wife and tell her your version of the truth and beg for forgiveness, before your sister in law can get the chance to add pepper and salt to the story

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by degamonn: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Your story sounds cooked anyway. However if it is true by chance, just ignor her and be a man. She will have no guts to tell her sister and if she does eventually, just deny it. From the story, she has no evidence to make her point. You are a man dont allow yourself to be intimidated.

If at your story is true, it is a case of mutual consent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Clinghton: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
so you can't identify your wife in the dark, tell us you have been planning this, control the situation by telling your wife it's a ile and sending that sister in law out she's a home wrecker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by farady(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
OP confess to your wife and call-off her sister's bluff. But your wife go begin give heat small small. She will "bookmark the incident" for future argument because of trust issues and other matters, but since it's your wife you go know how you go manage her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by pryme(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
spymasters0984:
Good morning all,

Anyone that is truly sorry about what they have done will confess what they have done and not expect to forgiven easily, other than that, you are not truly sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by snifferG: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmm...interesting movie,when is d part 2 coming out?
@op...u think u are smart,u went 2 eat and u dnt want 2 pay, oga go and complete ur payment. U too like awoof...e go run ur belle....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by ZAWs: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Funny stuff
Oga complete her money jor.
you're owing her the balance of 30k that's exactly what she's asking you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by midnighter(f): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
Smh Diabolical sister. She couldnt even shout or push you away when you entered the shower.

Now she doesnt even feel bad enough to start avoiding you and take the secret with her to the grave, shes even demanding money

Its only on NL we can find these kind of relatives, I just dont understand.

Just tell your wife what happened, its not even your fault. Tell her like youre telling us or just show her your post. If shes reasonable she will understand and appreciate that it was an accident even though she may be hurt at first. This is a perfectly possible scenario although its unfortunate

The recent behaviour with the money will corroborate your story.

Dont mind her! There are sisters and there are "sisters" undecided

**What would really help your problem would be if you could get her to blackmail you on Whatsapp so you can show it to your wife**

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Dreiwizzy: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
General0847:
This is Super story...

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Smoke47: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Story seems scripted, like something you watch in a Nollywood movie, but if true though

I advice you talk to your wife about it , open up and confess to your wife unless you want the blackmailing to continue

Also get ready for a serious backslash from your wife. Man you just bleeped her sister!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by musachara: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
spymasters0984:
Good morning all,

No matter what happens never admit that you had sex with her sister. It was a mistàke, move on! Ignore the blaçkmailing bitch she will do more harm to herself if she reports

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
The story no dey add up at all, there is nothing like mistake unless u want to give us all this our nollywood script , for your cleaning services, prolific giant is the answer, try us today and you will be glad u did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by DrBrainstorm(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
OP dey write nollywood script but him don run short of ideas. So him go use the best comments to complete am.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Blakjewelry(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
temi4fash:

Bros,

He did everything wrong.

He should tell his wife..

Some sister's can be very crazy and would not mind destroying the sister home.

He should tell his wife by himself, hearing it from the sister would hurt her more cos she wouldn't paint it as like this. she would make it look like he took advantage of her.

One thing i know for sure the wife would have sensed it, but discarded it cos she wouldnt imagined her sister would do such.

Bros, You need to come clean or your SIL would scatter your home.
i actually mean what transpired that night wasnt his fault, i said he keep low first to see were this is leading before he decide to go ahead and tell his wife because people react differently to different situation. in some cases it is better the secret lies buried for ever otherwise it would cause a preventable chaos since the said act wasnt a deliberate or preplanned act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Lari03r(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
grin

So, you want advice? grin grin angry

shocked okay, tell your wife what happened and that ends your trauma.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.