Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,244 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari (19785 Views)

Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo / FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party / Buhari Gives Go-ahead For Reform That Will Seperate Local Govts From State Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Greenbullet(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2016
kinqlover29:
OK ,bastard scammer,hediot.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Elbowroom: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Cjrane2:
BUHARI shatap!

Drop struggle for freedom when you have called them 5%, discriminated against them and deployed soldiers just to harrass people returning for Christmas in their villages.while you will go to daura and nobody harresses you people

To receive sense, text " sense " to " 23414 "
Available in all networks

Charges : 0naira
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Rilwayne001: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

But I dey picture a Nigeria without SE sha . The kind dominance wey Fulani and Hausa go mount on my SW brethren no go be here, since you people have even divided your loyalty among Tinubu and Buhari loyalists. We dey, dem dey dominate like this, imagine how e go come be when we go.. . grin cheesy grin cheesy

Anyways, GRJ how far you? cool

You only picture it because you can conceive it. It's not mutually exclusive to realizing it. Igbos have been picturing Biafra since the days of Coward ojukwu, still yet, they still come to Lagos 'en masse.

I guess biafra would be as boring hell.. Lol.

And yes, I've been good. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Elbowroom: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Eastactivist:
Buhari should put action to his words.
And watch the Igbos support him.

Anyway thanks to IPOB, if not buhari won't be talking like this.

He has known the sensitivity of the Igbos, when they cry, Nigeria shakes. grin

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Chukazu: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
in as much as I do not support nor disapprove of the idea of secession, why don't the proponents of the Biafra mantra first come up with a detailed master plan of their envisioned society --"Biafran Dream "that is better than what we currently have in the entity called nigeria?

let's know their plan on Education, science, industrialization, health, sports, infrastructure and technology.. if not we end up another south Sudan.
the idea shouldnot be about protest and grandstanding but articulated vision and plan

then maybe, we can have a second thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Elbowroom: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Elbowroom: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2016
chuose2:
This Buhari is a real dullard.

How can he say we are one Nigeria when he is giving everything to the north.
Does he now think we are fools?

Everybody knows that Buhari's views are lop sided dismissing the view of one Nigeria

Liar, go and deceive the illiterates in your village not sensible Nigerians

What's written in the constitution cannot be overturned by any individual or president.

Every state has ministers, every state has senators and house of representatives, every state has ambassadors

So which appointments are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by MrEverest(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Rockyrascal:
Even the igbo leaders don't want biafra, when will those agitating for biafra republic learn from ojukwu's foolishness?
You people keep making this wrong assumption, the same way the governors and leaders of the Niger Delta covertly support millitancy only to come out openly to condemn it is also the same way Igbo leaders support Biafra covertly, its called self preservation and being politically correct. Dont be decieved bro, you will get to know more as events unfold. I've been priveledged to have audience with a couple of our Ezes & I know their sentiments exactly. It will even get to a point were the very minute fraction of those against Biafra will be drowned by the vociferous majority of those in support.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Elbowroom: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari take...

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by DCONE1(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Paperwhite:
[/b]“The question of having another country out of Nigeria is going to be very difficult.[b] Yet Palestine,Dawah & other Islamic Republic can do so right? Watch it happen.Nigeria is destined for disintegration.
must you bring Religion in to every thing smh
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2016
One condition to remain, No Igbo person will be allowed to marry another tribe, seperate but equal.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by kassy777: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Paperwhite:
[/b]“The question of having another country out of Nigeria is going to be very difficult.[b] Yet Palestine,Dawah & other Islamic Republic can do so right? Watch it happen.Nigeria is destined for disintegration.
Well said. Whay I dislike about apc is the total desregard for others. When you come across leadera like Buhari who know nothing than to continue to undermind because he feels he can do and undo. I do not like tribal bigot. When Buhari was a military head of state, his supreme military country were 16 members. Out of this number, 11 were from the north. Even when he started, I mean immediately his swearing in ceremony, all his appointments were clearly north sided. Not only that, he also told the world of his 5 and 97% openly, yet you are telling people not to devide but to languise under you. Who does he think are his servant?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Omeokachie: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari is the type who beats up a child and then threaten him not to cry!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by DCONE1(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2016
chuose2:
This Buhari is a real dullard.

How can he say we are one Nigeria when he is giving everything to the north.
Does he now think we are fools?

Everybody knows that Buhari's views are lop sided dismissing the view of one Nigeria

if e pain you carry gun go kill am now and stop making noise
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Olabestonic001(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2016
zendy:

Someone should tell Buhari that our colonial masters, Britain, consists of Scotland, Wales and England and they have been together for over 300 years. Yet, it didnt stop Scotland almost leaving in 2014 via a referendum. Even now, Scotland is planning another referendum as a result of BREXIT.

So Buhari should stop this stupid talk, we are not all in nursrey school.

Its either people see the point of being together in the colonial creation called Nigeria or they dont. If the unity of Britain that created Nigeria is not sacrosant, then that of Nigeria isnt either.

You guys just quote nonsense and run around believing your own lies. Scotland, Wales and Ireland are appendages of England. England has always been the colonialist. And Scotland is even autonomous. What Igbo's should be doing is to work up till a time they can be autonomous and maybe later break away.
You guys need strategists and must also know that most great achievements are done in phases. Its gonna be only through war that a Biafra can ever be gotten with the foolish route you're always taking.
First, get people in NASS and as governors that are pro-Biafra. Next, push for Referendum as a front. Three, vote to have Autonomy like that community in Cameroon. And finally exit.
That is the gradual method. But, you guys are too emotional and short lived in resolution to do such.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by kcowen(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2016
this is what happen when one starts smoking oshogbo weed,that weed no get joy...a country that is on the verge of disintegration this man still doesnt know the difference between white and
black

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by DCONE1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=18pt]Buhari, STOP the idea of mal-treating Igbos simply because you think they didn't vote for you in 2015!

They gave you their votes in 2002 and 2006, yet you haven't done anything for them till date except calling them 5% and discriminating heavily against them. [/size]

SHUT up you 5% mumu enough with the noise if e pain you pack and go back to the east or go and kill buhari...STOP MAKING NOISE
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:
Nigeria will not separate but The North have a separate constitution and court called Sharia.

Is it applicable to everywhere in the north? Does it affect you?
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You only picture it because you can conceive it. It's not mutually exclusive to realizing it. Igbos have been picturing Biafra since the days of Coward ojukwu, still yet, they still come to Lagos 'en masse.

I guess biafra would be as boring hell.. Lol.

And yes, I've been good. Thanks.

How did my comment call for this useless attack? Thought you're becoming reasonable but guess I was wrong. undecided

I refuse to tow this childish part of yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by winterfell007(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
i believe in d unity and indissolubility of this country but if it's to happen, Buhari has got to stop making inciting remarks against certain ethnic groups. he should push to increase his relations with the east by visiting the region that's what pragmatic leaders do.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by buchilino(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:
Nothing concerns you and I Let's learn to mind our biz It brings peace and harmony
BROS ABEG HELP ME ENLIGHTEN D CUCUMBER.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Jflex07(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
aminulive:

http://politicsngr.com/nigeria-will-not-seperate-buhari/

Mr president Sir! Since you want the southeast to drop the idea of biafra,why don't you carry them along because it seems they are been sidelined by your Government.
aminulive:

http://politicsngr.com/nigeria-will-not-seperate-buhari/

Mr president Sir! Since you want the southeast to drop the idea of biafra,why don't you carry them along because it seems they are been sidelined by your Government.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Rilwayne001: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

How did my comment call for this useless attack? Thought you're becoming reasonable but guess I was wrong. undecided

I refuse to tow this childish part of yours.

Hahahaha grin grin i dinno attack you now.. I was just stating my observation. You can always disagree with a more concrete argument.

Sorry if the thing pain you grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Princedapace(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
CoolFreeday:
I luv this meeting. Great one from the south east rulers. There is no way the President will not look into their request, this is how things ought to be, not sponsoring boys, criticising destructively and talk anyhow.

But it was good during GEJ era, right?

You people seems to forget the impact of Boko Haram in GEJ's administration... you people cant link the corruption to that evil set up by some power drunk fellows who sponsored BOKO haram in order to make GEJ incompetent.. a civilian leader who was faced with severe national security threat, had no other choice but to listen to suggestions made by those who claimed they had ideas that can end the problem...

A lot of money was spent openly and secretly in order to fight those sponsored boys... same people talking about constructive reasoning and dialogue now...never talked about that during GEJ's nightmare of boko haram..

This country is a joke and we are not sincere to ourselves.. APC took advantage of few individuals who were mad that GEJ, as a citizen of Nigeria, had the right to re-contest for presidency..they made his administration truly ungovernable..

You guys are now looking for peace... hahahahahahaahah.. my people.. na lie.. I av never suppported GEJ... if you visit my facebook page, during GEJ regime.. I attacked him too.. but I did that generally, from the context of Nigeria... but some id.ots wanted power..

How market na? You guys have introduced a very bitter politics in the country..

What militants have done to this economy.. we may never forget it.. why wont they? when some power drung Nigerians forgot the 'unity' scam they sang for many years and made life miserable for GEJ..

In as much as I av always attacked the system of government in Nigeria, both GEJ's own and others.... GEJ had better ideas and policies that would av moved Nigeria better than what your Buhari is doing now..

Any ways, I wish us all the best... i wish Nigeria, as a country.. the very best

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by JideAmuGiaka: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
ollah1:

Is it applicable to everywhere in the north? Does it affect you?
And the place it is applicable is not Nigeria baa?.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Rockyrascal(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrEverest:
You people keep making this wrong assumption, the same way the governors and leaders of the Niger Delta covertly support millitancy only to come out openly to condemn it is also the same way Igbo leaders support Biafra covertly, its called self preservation and being politically correct. Dont be decieved bro, you will get to know more as events unfold. I've been priveledged to have audience with a couple of our Ezes & I know their sentiments exactly. It will even get to a point were the very minute fraction of those against Biafra will be drowned by the vociferous majority of those in support.
although you made sense, but seccession is not the way for the South east.
Even if the south east succeeds in this struggle for biafra,leadership role will still be another problem.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by DorisK(f): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pharaoh of Egypt also insisted that the Israelites would never leave, what later happened?? Everything is in God's hands and when the time is ripe, na abeg im go dey beg

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

And the place it is applicable is not Nigeria baa?.

Do you even know constitution at all?? So whatever happens in Enugu should happen everywhere since Enugu is part of Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by JideAmuGiaka: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
ollah1:

Do you even know constitution at all?? So whatever happens in Enugu should happen everywhere since Enugu is part of Nigeria?

What is this one saying?.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by meccuno: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chukazu:
in as much as I do not support nor disapprove of the idea of secession, why don't the proponents of the Biafra mantra first come up with a detailed master plan of their envisioned society --"Biafran Dream "that is better than what we currently have in the entity called nigeria?

let's know their plan on Education, science, industrialization, health, sports, infrastructure and technology.. if not we end up another south Sudan.
the idea shouldnot be about protest and grandstanding but articulated vision and plan

then maybe, we can have a second thought
the truth is that if the leaders who are really serious should step up, with a very serious and concrete plan, then you can count me in. I hate injustice to a fault and I don't like anyone feeling superior to me. Nigeria wasn't created with our consent neither was God in support. Until then am on the fence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari / "Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / Why We Didn’t Confirm Magu, By Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.