Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari (19786 Views)

Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo / FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party / Buhari Gives Go-ahead For Reform That Will Seperate Local Govts From State Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Oblang(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
ShootToKill:
If Buhari really loves unity he should have promoted inter-ethnic marriage between his daughters and other tribe as a way of reiterating his so called 'love' for one nigeria instead of paying lip service to the unity.

Only yoruba numbskulls believe bigot buhari loves nigeria unity, intelligent people know that Bigot Buhari will frown if one of his daughters say they want to marry an Ijaw or even yoruba.

He loves to drink oil from another part of the fake country but will disown his daughter if they want to marry from there. He can keep fooling his yoruba muslim lackeys. Igbo and fulani know the unity is fake. One wants out, the other one wants the status quo while the ewedu-yoros don't know what they want.

Wetin this one dey talk. Did u propose to his daughter and he decline...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Trunquejnr(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
This so called chiefs are only after their own interests
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Ugwuoke347(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Princedapace:

But it was good during GEJ era, right?

You people seems to forget the impact of Boko Haram in GEJ's administration... you people cant link the corruption to that evil set up by some power drunk fellows who sponsored BOKO haram in order to make GEJ incompetent.. a civilian leader who was faced with severe national security threat, had no other choice but to listen to suggestions made by those who claimed they had ideas that can end the problem...

A lot of money was spent openly and secretly in order to fight those sponsored boys... same people talking about constructive reasoning and dialogue now...never talked about that during GEJ's nightmare of boko haram..

This country is a joke and we are not sincere to ourselves.. APC took advantage of few individuals who were mad that GEJ, as a citizen of Nigeria, had the right to re-contest for presidency..they made his administration truly ungovernable..

You guys are now looking for peace... hahahahahahaahah.. my people.. na lie.. I av never suppported GEJ... if you visit my facebook page, during GEJ regime.. I attacked him too.. but I did that generally, from the context of Nigeria... but some id.ots wanted power..

How market na? You guys have introduced a very bitter politics in the country..

What militants have done to this economy.. we may never forget it.. why wont they? when some power drung Nigerians forgot the 'unity' scam they sang for many years and made life miserable for GEJ..

In as much as I av always attacked the system of government in Nigeria, both GEJ's own and others.... GEJ had better ideas and policies that would av moved Nigeria better than what your Buhari is doing now..

Any ways, I wish us all the best... i wish Nigeria, as a country.. the very best

God bless you. You are a man of truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Dshocker(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
But he cannot force a determined group of people/group/community that has chosen to break away

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by demmymoney(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
aminulive:

http://politicsngr.com/nigeria-will-not-seperate-buhari/

Nigeria will separate soonest.... I promise u
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by amanikondo: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Eastactivist:
Buhari should put action to his words.
And watch the Igbos support him.

Anyway thanks to IPOB, if not buhari won't be talking like this.

He has known the sensitivity of the Igbos, when they cry, Nigeria shakes. grin

Chest beater spotted.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by steppin: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hahahaha grin grin i dinno attack you now.. I was just stating my observation. You can always disagree with a more concrete argument.

Sorry if the thing pain you grin cheesy
You sound like a kid.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Rilwayne001: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
steppin:

You sound like a kid.

I'm a kid. Anything else?
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Zenlife: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Paperwhite:
[/b]“The question of having another country out of Nigeria is going to be very difficult.[b] Yet Palestine,Dawah & other Islamic Republic can do so right? Watch it happen.Nigeria is destined for disintegration.

Not without action.
Talk is cheap.
If you talk the talk, walk the walk, do the do.
Just do it!
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
zendy:

Someone should tell Buhari that our colonial masters, Britain, consists of Scotland, Wales and England and they have been together for over 300 years. Yet, it didnt stop Scotland almost leaving in 2014 via a referendum. Even now, Scotland is planning another referendum as a result of BREXIT.

So Buhari should stop this stupid talk, we are not all in nursrey school.

Its either people see the point of being together in the colonial creation called Nigeria or they dont. If the unity of Britain that created Nigeria is not sacrosant, then that of Nigeria isnt either.

so you want nigeria to divide?issokay oooooooo...............i dey watch u
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by chiraqDemon(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
But the buhari was happy to support the country that is trying to secede from morrocco
His own hellfire na natural gas them go use power am
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by chigaemezuogu: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari and his shameless attention seekers are joking Biafra nation is achieveable in this administration. Long live Mazi Nnamdi kanu! Long live federal Republic of Biafra (F.R.B)
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by zendy: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
askibee:

so you want nigeria to divide?issokay oooooooo...............i dey watch u

Nigeria is already a divided country, you think Hausa/Igbo/Hausa love each other?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Billygee2u: 6:19am On Dec 03, 2016
kingdenny:
Even marriage ordained by God is not by force . If we can remain one united Nigeria, that is very beautiful, we become a force to reckon with in the world but if we are to remain in a Nigeria that the northern feels they are born to rule , and the yoruba and ibos are trading blow now and then, then that nigeria no make sense at all.
The only place that there is truly one nigeria is in the committee of members sharing our national cake.
Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder mr president. Its only a matter of time unless things change
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Billygee2u: 6:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Paperwhite:
[/b]“The question of having another country out of Nigeria is going to be very difficult.[b] Yet Palestine,Dawah & other Islamic Republic can do so right? Watch it happen.Nigeria is destined for disintegration.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Billygee2u: 6:20am On Dec 03, 2016
Cjrane2:
BUHARI shatap!

Drop struggle for freedom when you have called them 5%, discriminated against them and deployed soldiers just to harrass people returning for Christmas in their villages.while you will go to daura and nobody harresses you people

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Billygee2u: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=18pt]Buhari, STOP the idea of mal-treating Igbos simply because you think they didn't vote for you in 2015!

They gave you their votes in 2002 and 2006, yet you haven't done anything for them till date except calling them 5% and discriminating heavily against them. [/size]

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Princedapace:

But it was good during GEJ era, right?

You people seems to forget the impact of Boko Haram in GEJ's administration... you people cant link the corruption to that evil set up by some power drunk fellows who sponsored BOKO haram in order to make GEJ incompetent.. a civilian leader who was faced with severe national security threat, had no other choice but to listen to suggestions made by those who claimed they had ideas that can end the problem...

A lot of money was spent openly and secretly in order to fight those sponsored boys... same people talking about constructive reasoning and dialogue now...never talked about that during GEJ's nightmare of boko haram..

This country is a joke and we are not sincere to ourselves.. APC took advantage of few individuals who were mad that GEJ, as a citizen of Nigeria, had the right to re-contest for presidency..they made his administration truly ungovernable..

You guys are now looking for peace... hahahahahahaahah.. my people.. na lie.. I av never suppported GEJ... if you visit my facebook page, during GEJ regime.. I attacked him too.. but I did that generally, from the context of Nigeria... but some id.ots wanted power..

How market na? You guys have introduced a very bitter politics in the country..

What militants have done to this economy.. we may never forget it.. why wont they? when some power drung Nigerians forgot the 'unity' scam they sang for many years and made life miserable for GEJ..

In as much as I av always attacked the system of government in Nigeria, both GEJ's own and others.... GEJ had better ideas and policies that would av moved Nigeria better than what your Buhari is doing now..

Any ways, I wish us all the best... i wish Nigeria, as a country.. the very best
Ur lies, ignorance and hypocrisy is alarming.
Come out full time and admit hu u're. Don't be scared.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Princedapace(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Ur lies, ignorance and hypocrisy is alarming.
Come out full time and admit hu u're. Don't be scared.

I want to know where I'm lying o?

Like GEJ was not abused verbally ?

Like Buhari showed support to GEJ when he was fighting BOKO haram? Abi no be buhari dey blab up and down for pages of news pages those days?

Abi boko haram was not used to distract and distabilize GEJ's regime?

Abi boko haram wasn't tool in the hands of few individuals who never knew it would get out of hand?

Abi GEJ wasn't confused about the whole thing as he seeked for solution...there by throwing money here and there which fell into wrong hands?

My brother...abeg...tell me where I'm lying? I won repent grin

U are the one who is ignorant to see that APC and the north have started a bitter type of politics..where groups are used to distract and distabilize a govt...u can see how Buhari dey enjoy militants Naaa...lolz my problem be sey...e dey affect all of us...especially the masses
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by WINNERMENTALITY: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
The hisory we share in Nigeria is same history, Germany and Isreal share, Japan and Usa share.. Ussr states share, Ethopia and Eritea share, pakistan and India share.

The more we continue the harder it becomes, inter marriage won't solve anything, same as marginalisation or no marginalisation.
When Lagos was denied the 1% Vat, I laughed in me and said Nigeria is just three nation with horrible and diffrent history trying to feed on themselves like parasites. If one go bigger one side will complain, if you go smaller u complain till u get attentioN.

Most countries have passed this level but here in Nigeria we are so Lazy in the sense that our constitition made by Edicts and Decrees are what we run in 21st century.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Princedapace:

I want to know where I'm lying o?

Like GEJ was not abused verbally ?

Like Buhari showed support to GEJ when he was fighting BOKO haram? Abi no be buhari dey blab up and down for pages of news pages those days?

Abi boko haram was not used to distract and distabilize GEJ's regime?

Abi boko haram wasn't tool in the hands of few individuals who never knew it would get out of hand?

Abi GEJ wasn't confused about the whole thing as he seeked for solution...there by throwing money here and there which fell into wrong hands?

My brother...abeg...tell me where I'm lying? I won repent grin

U are the one who is ignorant to see that APC and the north have started a bitter type of politics..where groups are used to distract and distabilize a govt...u can see how Buhari dey enjoy militants Naaa...lolz my problem be sey...e dey affect all of us...especially the masses
Ok, let me ask a simple question here.
Do u believe militants are being used to distabilize PMB govt?
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Finelatty: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Being a traditional ruler doesn't mean you are a representative;you are simply a chief custodian..if you go to hausa land,they have few emirs but here in igboland,they have up to 1,000.000 traditional rulers..mr president,those red caped men aren't representing us,they are there for their stomach infrastructure..Nnamdi kanu is our only representative.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Finelatty: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Biafra or we will all perish..
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Princedapace(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Ok, let me ask a simple question here.
Do u believe militants are being used to distabilize PMB govt?

Yes na...abi who in normal sense will be causing pains for his country people..? Same way boko haram distracted GEJ and made corrupt people to take advantage of the situation..

My bro...politicians are wicked and greedy..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] / Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari / Ekiti: Labour Writes Fayemi, Protests Mass Sack Of Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.