Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,108 members, 7,838,808 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari (19782 Views)

Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo / FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party / Buhari Gives Go-ahead For Reform That Will Seperate Local Govts From State Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by papiwyte(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Baba has spoken tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by kassy777: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
chuose2:
This Buhari is a real dullard.

How can he say we are one Nigeria when he is giving everything to the north.
Does he now think we are fools?

Everybody knows that Buhari's views are lop sided dismissing the view of one Nigeria

That is why Soyinka called him Tibal bigot when he was the military head of state. Especially the Fulanis who Buhari is. They so much love themselves. If you like show a Fulani man love. Make all the sacrifies to show Fulani man that you are one with him,. Na lie. A Fulani man will never take or reason you to be any persons except his kins man. They are natural lovers of themselves. When Buhari was the Military head of state, his Supreme Military council had 16 members. Out of this number 11 were all northerners. Till today Buhari is still very tribal. Look at appointments. I only blame the Yorubas who have rsfused to learn. As at today Tinubi is fast going down under Buhari in our time. Trump after his winingg, told the world that he will ensure every American will be regarded as one family. GEJ told us our lamentations are over. But Buhari travelled overseas, I mean American, told the world that he will surely deal with the 5% people. These the south south and the east. That is where we are today, yet he is saying we should stay together.
Please to YouTube, type in the ''Real Buhari'. You never believe your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by vani86: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
drnoel:

Let me pitch my tent here. Some peeps are going to have stomach ache cos of this. But still let me use this opportunity to scream at all ipob members to organize themselves, set their house in order and then form a political party. They should go about getting what they want the peacful way or like in the animal farm the radical way.

This is d most sensible option i have heard in relation to biafra.

They should form a political party, sweep the governorship election, then senate. Then they will have a very loud voice to preach their agenda.

You are very thoughtful bro
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by prodigyhenry: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
chuose2:
This Buhari is a real dullard.

How can he say we are one Nigeria when he is giving everything to the north.
Does he now think we are fools?

Everybody knows that Buhari's views are lop sided dismissing the view of one Nigeria

I think you have been fooled already, to start with your indices and graph is outdated at that is not the representation of the real appointments. I won't deny that buhari as favoured the northerners but I don't think you needlessly need to peddle rumours and untrue statistics. even if you graph and indices are true, meaning buhari favoured the s/s which gave more votes to Jonathan than the s/e a preference over the s/w. so if there should be anyone crying about nepotism and marginalization, it should be the westerners. the s/s have moved on with their lives, the west are moving on, I wonder why it is the easterners that are making the most noise. wait till 2019 and use the power u have to decide your leader. don't come to this forum and be sharing wrong info. thanks

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by kassy777: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:
OZOAKPE, IGBOID, you guys should take note. We are all in this and we are dying together.

Hahahah grin
Am facinf ban but no problems. Just quickly take your phone or lap topm go You Tube, type in the ''Real Buhari'' now and know about him now.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by kassy777: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
careytommy7:
was it not this hypocrite that was advocating independence for his muslim brothers from another country?
God bless you. But just enter the '' real buhari'' in your You Tube and know about Buharu now. Thank and be fast.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Princewell2012(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Stalwert:
They no fit go anywhere .... he merely advised peope to have a rethink and face the more important issue of nation building

Hmmm that's what you think, and that's exactly what pharaoh thought as well when the Israelites wanted to go. But at the end what happens?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by TheEastActivist: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Elbowroom:

To receive sense, text " sense " to " 23414 "
Available in all networks

Charges : 0naira

So funny that I forgot to laugh embarassed
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Baloskey1986(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
All We Need is One LOVE

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by kassy777: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
jmoore:
Nigeria is divided already!!!

We are just pretending. undecided

Thanks to Buhari and co.
But why you dey thank ham? Ok for accelerate the devision abi? You are correct. To God Almighty, am totally fed up with Buhari and his apc. I met and know Awolowo for about three days when he was campaigning. From that time to date, I have not withness a government that so and highly desinteresred like this government. Buhari is not showing love. he only oppress, undermind and does not even border. Let this divison come now. I may be ban for this Godly truth sha but i am just telling Nigerian my present standpoint.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by zendy: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Olabestonic001:

You guys just quote nonsense and run around believing your own lies. Scotland, Wales and Ireland are appendages of England. England has always been the colonialist. And Scotland is even autonomous. What Igbo's should be doing is to work up till a time they can be autonomous and maybe later break away.
You guys need strategists and must also know that most great achievements are done in phases. Its gonna be only through war that a Biafra can ever be gotten with the foolish route you're always taking.
First, get people in NASS and as governors that are pro-Biafra. Next, push for Referendum as a front. Three, vote to have Autonomy like that community in Cameroon. And finally exit.
That is the gradual method. But, you guys are too emotional and short lived in resolution to do such.

Everything above is nonsense. This is the jet age and not the dark ages. It doesnt matter if England tried to colonise Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. What matters is that the sovereignty of all 4 constituents parts are recognised by each other. All four are autonomous with their own parliament and first ministers. It may also interest you to know that the Kingdoms of Scotland, England and Wales came together and signed the 1707 'Act Of Union' which created the united kingdom.

In Nigeria, which of the ethnic nationalities came together and agreed to be together? Did leaders or representatives of the Yorubas/Hausas/Igbos ever sit down to formally agree to be a nation? So how how did you come about Nigeria? We are Nigerians because a British Soldier of fortune called Frederick Lugard invaded west Africa and forced different ethnic groups together? Nigeria is an illegal colonial arrangement because nobody gave their consent to its creation. That is why the government should give a referendum to any ethnic group that agitates for its independence. Scotland agreed to be part of the UK in 1707, thats why they had to seek a political way out when they agitated for independence, in Nigeria, nobody agreed to anything so the same cannot apply to us.

You cannot be advicing agitators to seek elective office and go to the National Assembly for referendum while at the same time you accept the fraud that made you a Nigerian. It doesnt work like that.

Even if agitators won every political position in their zones and went to the National Assembly, how will they get 2 third vote needed? Is it Yorubas and Hausas that will vote to let them go?

Lets stop decieving our selves here. Nigeria is an illegal union operating a fraudulent constitution and it is time to return the ethnic groups as they were before Lugard came to rope them together against their will.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by BABANGBALI: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
They have gone to sell out just because they want to be VP in 2019.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Chiedu4Trump: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Elbowroom:

To receive sense, text " sense " to " 23414 "
Available in all networks

Charges : 0naira
[img]https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder544/500x/65588544.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by konamiAmazu: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
We dont want your stupid so called projects, We want Biafra.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by willibounce1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Eastactivist:
Buhari should put action to his words.
And watch the Igbos support him.

Anyway thanks to IPOB, if not buhari won't be talking like this.

He has known the sensitivity of the Igbos, when they cry, Nigeria shakes. grin

Una don dey get sense small small.. you have started to accept that you ain't going nowhere and need to stop qiving empty threats and bragging. Ipob should channel their energy towards tackling their state governors as well as the federal government. Ya'll should be protesting for good roads and infrastructure in your states and not running around disturbing people with biafrau.d crap.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by mcnnadi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
CoolFreeday:
I luv this meeting. Great one from the south east rulers. There is no way the President will not look into their request, this is how things ought to be, not sponsoring boys, criticising destructively and talk anyhow.

Thank you my friend, the Igbos' should have been more keen on how to get United and defeat the intimidation the North /South are imposing on them. They should better stay put and fight for their right, they need to produce an igbo President.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
kaakumme:
Mtswwwwe! ! !

I naturally hate those IGBOs
, they always think they are more smarter and more superior than any other tribe in AFRICA at large while reverse is the case. . .

I hate them!

let those fucking pussies GO. Mtswwwwe! ! !

I naturally hate those IGBOs , they always think they are more smarter and more superior than any other tribe in AFRICA at large while reverse is the case. . .

I hate them!

let those fucking pussies GO.
Mtswwwwe! ! !

I naturally hate those IGBOs , they always think they are more smarter and more superior than any other tribe in AFRICA at large while reverse is the case. . .

I hate them!

let those fucking pussies GO.

Mynd44 lalasticlala, hate speech
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Codes151(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
[size=28pt] God had endowed this country with natural resources and talented people. We should concentrate on these and be very productive,” the President said.
[/size]. Coming from someone who's unproductive!!! Na natural resource go kill una

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by ensamy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
oil revenue still keeping Nigeria together

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by samsam2019: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ask Mr dry head why Nigeria shouldn't separate and you'll having look like mumu that he truly is
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari is a big clown.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by chin011: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Singapore was once part of Malaysia
Pakistan was once part of India
Bangladesh was once part of Pakistan
East Timor was once part of Indonesia
Sudan was once part of Greater Egypt
Eritrea was once part of Sudan
South Sudan was once part of Sudan
Cameroon was once part of Nigeria
Namibia was once part of South Africa
Gambia was once part of Senegambia
Ukraine was once part of USSR
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia were once together in Yugoslavia
Crimea was once part of Ukraine
Czech and Slovakia were once together as Czechoslovakia

United States of America was once part of the British Empire
Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Amernia, Jordan, Israel, Palestine etc., were once part of the Othman Empire.

VERY SOON, IT'LL BE WRITTEN THAN BIAFRA WAS ONCE PART OF NIGERIA!

Unity by force is SLAVERY!

We can be neighbors. But, it's not by force to live together in a country.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Chukazu: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
meccuno:
the truth is that if the leaders who are really serious should step up, with a very serious and concrete plan, then you can count me in. I hate injustice to a fault and I don't like anyone feeling superior to me. Nigeria wasn't created with our consent neither was God in support. Until then am on the fence.

#GBAM!
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by saintmark88(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
All these ignoramus dumb skulls, y didn't u cry for biafra under GEJ??, we're was nnamdi Kanu.. Wen GEJ ruled for 5yrs, how come he surfaced immediately Buhari won??

We're was all these agitations, wen GEJ was der..... They would support any kind of rubbish Tht has to with corruption. The other a group of excited nitwits were protests in enugu tht patience jonathan should be excluded from investigation... What concerns enugu youth and patience jonathan from bayelsa..... We're is d connection?

Buhari is a stubborn man, wen he leaves u can have ur biafra, but not wen he is president.... When he was fighting the war, Nnamdi Kanu was sipping Akamu from his feeding bootle
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by CXLVII: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Am just loving Buhari...

Very brave, rigid charismatic and dogged.

This how a president should talk.....

Not yam and goat analogy
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by Cjinbox: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
It is an unforgivable historical mistake that the ignorant British joined Nigeria together.These criminals that claim to be traditional rulers are are just concerned with filling their pocket and cant speak for Ndi Igbo. I keep saying it that NIGERIA will get worst if it doesn't allow Biafrans to go. Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa are ot one and can never be one. One Nigeria is a Scam.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by cejaypriesty(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:
OZOAKPE, IGBOID, you guys should take note. We are all in this and we are dying together.

Hahahah grin
Igbos are made to feel like strangers in the Union called Nigeria. Unless this issue is addressed the clamor for self actualization will not stop. Personally I do not believe in biafra because igbos lack love for there own. So I don't see it as a solution. But if discrimination against the igbos can stop them maybe I can bit my chest and say we are in this together but for now we ain't.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by cejaypriesty(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hahahah grin
Igbos are made to feel like strangers in the Union called Nigeria. Unless this issue is addressed the clamor for self actualization will not stop. Personally I do not believe in biafra because igbos lack love for there own. So I don't see it as a solution. But if discrimination against the igbos can stop then maybe I can bit my chest and say we are in this together but for now we ain't.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by ceejay85: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
I do not see any reason why Nigeria should break or disintegrate. These agitations are just for recognition. There should be a level playing field for every Nigerian and enthronement of equity and fairness. No Nigerian or region should be hindered from aspiring to any office in Nigeria. When this is done, then the agitations will stop.
Re: Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari by osusuallstars: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rubbish. But you want morroco to be dividend to give way to sarawi Republic.. Have they not been living together since time immorial? Don't they have diverse cultures and talents? Fulanis and biafrans have absolutely nothing in common. We must go our separate ways.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

F-SARS Arrests Godwin Obode For Withholding N18.5m Meant For Election / Buhari Proclaims Ninth National Assembly. First Session To Hold On June 11 / Kaduna Seals Entry Points, Bans Night Travels For Essential Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.