Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official (23480 Views)

Godwin Ezeemo Arrests His Nkwoka Stanley Atinga For Decamping To APGA / Biafra: IPOB Members Now Decamping To Other Separatist Groups – FMN / Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by timsTNA: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2016
3000 naira for Afonja head. That's the price of goat head sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by Seanjay(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2016
hisgrace090:
God have a purpose on choosing Buhari this I'm really shore of.

Do you mean SEA SHORE or this SURE? Just for confirmation cause I see no purpose in that man that Demise of our beloved country
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by WizBLANCE(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2016
God help my people...
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by imoke1(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by thebestprice(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Now let's Make Anambra great again® , #MAnamGrA
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by MENELIK1: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2016
timsTNA:

At least we wont betray anybody or be backstabbers to achieve it
Betrayal is in your gene, after allowing Jonathan to sink with PDP, Osus are now decamping to APC, this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by DorisK(f): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Who sigh? na lie abeg. how many Igbos have defected so far
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by DorisK(f): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Who sigh? na lie abeg. how many Igbos have decamped so far
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by sunnymaja(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2016
The igbo traditional rulers and all kinds of representatives have paid solidarity visits too. Are they there to blame Yoruba again? You too talk to yourself on these things

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by onyemarcus: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
I hope am not among the Igbos
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by Daboomb: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Paperwhite:
Taah! Puchie onu gi there. angry.Which development is this fool talking about? These're the people that make this man to continue to take them for moronic cows. Buhari & his government is a curse & catastrophie that no reasonable Nigerian should have anything to do with.Thunder fire all these ass-lickers.Ndi oshi them.

Your tribe-man said Igbos are now "receiving sense" and you are abusing him?
Why is it that most of you people take a Looong time to REALISE, what others have been saying since?

Tomorrow now, even you would say you are just realising what your man was saying, that you are now wiser!

Eeewu-ibelibe
. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by Daboomb: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
No sane Igbo indigene will join aptrash. You can check all the acclaimed defectors and discover that none of them is relevant at the background.

The sane one will join but until then, you cant produce a President in the next 50yrs!

Democracy is a game of numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by Elbowroom: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Op, for your dream. APC wount win a single councillorship seat in igboland in 2019. Tell your brother I said so.

And who are you sir?

To receive sense, text " sense " to " 23414 "
Available in all networks

Charges : 0naira
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by arowstev2000: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2016
U mean this vivu

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by timsTNA: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
MENELIK1:

Betrayal is in your gene, after allowing Jonathan to sink with PDP, Osus are now decamping to APC, this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

See your daft argument. The most respected southern politicians in APC are from the south south. Oyegun, Amaechi and Oshiomole
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Daboomb:

The sane one will join but until then, you cant produce a President in the next 50yrs!

Democracy is a game of numbers.
You and who is arguing for presidency in the Zoo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by timsTNA: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
The difference between Igbo and Yoruba is that Buhari can have meetings with governors, senators, traditional rulers from Igboland from today till eternity and we wont still vote for him. Unlike Afonjas who just for mere remnants will pledge their destiny to their hausa masters

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by sukkottt: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
cuz they know YORUBA runs naija. if you want to be a winner in naija you have to join yoruba. igbo is tired of being a loser with pdp lolzz cheesy
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by aalangel(f): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't need to read their stupid reason. They're just fools.
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by DCONE1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Paperwhite:
Taah! Puchie onu gi there. angry.Which development is this fool talking about? These're the people that make this man to continue to take them for moronic cows. Buhari & his government is a curse & catastrophie that no reasonable Nigerian should have anything to do with.Thunder fire all these ass-lickers.Ndi oshi them.
hahaha LOL krikrikirikri d thing PÀIN THIS GUY

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by Ohamzee: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Enugu-Onitsha road, the Enugu-Port
Harcourt road and has started doing
something on the second Niger Bridge within
one year.”
“Because of the high level of integrity
displayed by President Buhari," whats with apc and lies? wetin be the something wey dem dey do for the bridge? na wa oh mr integrity.
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by billyG(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Good one from the igbos faithfuls. At least if they av vote for chris ngige he will av been senate president by now. The earlier the better.
Regrettably they shot themselves on d balls on Ngige.
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by danot1030: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
greenpasture:

Haven't noticed any of them following me yet
grin
hahaha lol. Seems you don't understand language they speaks, you just tie some notes of naira to your waist you will see them deny their names to answer your own.
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by NairaMaster1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Op, for your dream. APC wount win a single councillorship seat in igboland in 2019. Tell your brother I said so.

They forgot that those decamping are losers to PDP with efcc behind them. Going to APC means their sins are forgiven

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by twerkjack: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
I HOPE PPL STOP LOOKING BEYONG POKITICAL PARTIES AND START LOOKING AT CANDIDATES.......GOD PLS GIVE NIGERIANS SENSE...WE HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH AND WE ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR PROBLEMS.......ILLITERACY AND IGNORANCE undecided
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by IYANGBALI: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
timsTNA:

At least we wont betray anybody or be backstabbers to achieve it
Nnamdi kanu is watching
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by Edum13656: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Which igbo? liars for Lake of fire!
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by amachuk(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
So the Jews of Africa have started migrating to APC, the so called Islamic Party, Party of Awolowo people that made them to lose civil war, party of northerners that want to islamise them.

Funny people.
Afonjas are at it again, they think igbos are like them"professional boot lickers", willing slaves to Hausa/Fulani barbarians, ndigbo are a determined people and when I say ndigbo I don't mean orji uzo kalu, Jim nwobodo and their co-travellers, those ones are thieves and they represent nobody's interest, when I say igbos, I mean igbos.
Re: Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official by SuperS1Panther: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2016
amachuk:
Afonjas are at it again, they think igbos are like them"professional boot lickers", willing slaves to Hausa/Fulani barbarians, ndigbo are a determined people and when I say ndigbo I don't mean orji uzo kalu, Jim nwobodo and their co-travellers, those ones are thieves and they represent nobody's interest, when I say igbos, I mean igbos.

See this yeye conquered slave talking rubbish.

Your greatest man, Zik, abandoned the sinking Biafrau.d ship when it matters most and cross carpeted to the Nigerian side led by a northerner.

Ike Nwachukwu fought for Nigeria led by a northerner to defeat a fraud of nation called Biafrau.d.

Alex Ekwueme licke Shagari's butt to be his VP.

Your cowardly sissy warlord Oju-iku pleaded with a northerner, Shagari , for amnesty after sacrificing 3million of his gullible people, ran away in spaghetti strap, mini skirt and stilleto high heel with lipstick and after rocking women of easy virtues in Ivory Coast.

Nzeribe assisted a northerner to derail June 12, the freestanding and fairest election in this country.

Daniel Kanu was the shameless arrow Head for another northerner, Abacha.

You descended so low again to become the slaves of a minority group the Ijaws. No wonder Jonathan lost.

Everything and anything you guys support loses in this country. Tell me anything you have won. Just one.

Bunch of natural lovers and conquered slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) / Ekiti CJ Calls For Redesigning Of Fayose's New Court Complex / Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.