Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions (25527 Views)

INEC Partners With NCC On Electronic Collation, Transmission Of Election Results / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by ritababe(f): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2016
general111:
...this man should be the president of this country sef ..he seems to have plenty sense to borrow to this present government. grin grin grin grin

na so una talk for buhari undecided
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by cidieschat(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Reduce Ticket price.... and the cost of pop corn and fanta...
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Opistorincos(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2016
grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Proffdada: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2016
angry
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by bizza45: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2016
whoever called Ben a Twitter meme is right.... he talks about 9ja problems , but to watch film @silverbird is expensive, not to talk about buying things dia ... he doesn't know how d masses feel, ... he talks about common sense, if opportunity is given he might b worse than buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Icansing: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2016
rheether:
This isn't fair. What will happen to my 5k subscription now?
kikikiki, share with me, pretty baby don't mind sucking yr ass hole
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by yusufu16: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2016
Stop Benbrucing and Start IbnAllahing

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Gbam! Ben bruce for VICE-president!........lols
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by fkdmods: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Flashh:

Lame way to beg for likes.

I know right.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Seriousboy: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2016
We bought data after 30 days NCC and telecoms will loots our remaining datas, and they took us for granted for not asking to stop looting our datas.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by moty4all: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2016
How can you talk about the cost of watching movies in silver bird as being expensive. Ask for justification of cost before coming out to condemn someone(Ben Bruce). How much does it cost to get the licence to show this movies, how much does it cost to run staff, cost of diesel and generator maintenance, how much does it cost to make the place comfortable for you to enjoy watching movies, and many more.

bizza45:
whoever called Ben a Twitter meme is right.... he talks about 9ja problems , but to watch film @silverbird is expensive, not to talk about buying things dia ... he doesn't know how d masses feel, ... he talks about common sense, if opportunity is given he might b worse than buhari
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Josmila(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2016
rheether:

It doesn't cease to be yours na. LOOL

Nigerians and panic buying...

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2016
rheether:
. flex it... www.myvillage.com/whyme
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by bizza45: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2016
moty4all:
How can you talk about the cost of watching movies in silver bird as being expensive. Ask for justification of cost before coming out to condemn someone(Ben Bruce). How much does it cost to get the licence to show this movies, how much does it cost to run staff, cost of diesel and generator maintenance, how much does it cost to make the place comfortable for you to enjoy watching movies, and many more.

I said that in reference to what he said about NCC.... dude everyone is saint the way they claim to b
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by edebemba(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2016
rheether:

See wet in you do yourself. Because you hear NCC wan increase tariff, you rush go subscribe #5k to beat deadline. Na over-sense kill you. Sorry.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by arsenal33: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2016
hope we have cheap popcorn at his cinemas.

NO CHANCE
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by shotster50(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2016
Murray Bruce, we know your game.. You are a vulture just like the rest of them.... Proselyting on social media wont change that fact
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2016
I wonder what NCC is gradually becoming... .. . No Cheap Communication, Never Communicate Cheap, Nigerian Costly Communications grin grin grin grin.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by buffalowings: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
rheether:

Hmmm
Richey

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by general111(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2016
ritababe:

na so una talk for buhari undecided
not me dear.I never voted for that president.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2016
They're all the same jawe
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by AyamBlaze: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2016
How will Ben Bruce be able to give us his #CommonSense tweets when NCC want to increase data subscription amounts.. For this kind period of economic hardship?? I am not understanding NCC at all!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by makdcash(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Atleast he has power... wink

Justnora:
This one has power only on Social Media

https://www.nairaland.com/3481377/contact-me-flight-tickets-hotel#51564378

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by trumpclinton247: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2016
#Ben Bruce 2019 for presidency.... Tired of all this khaki men [color=#006600][/color]in civil servant clothin:#Ben Bruce 2019 for presidency... Click Like if you reason with me

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Seriousboy: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2016
NaijaMutant:
I'm here to do consultation for Nairalanders on behalf of NCC grin

CLICK LIKE, TO REJECT DATA HIKE

CLICK SHARE TO ACCEPT DATA HIKE AS PART OF THE CHANGE AGENDA undecided
LIKE have it lol
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Seriousboy: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2016
austinbrown:
Useless country, all hail Biafra

All hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Iamvictor(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2016
rheether:
you get too much money Ni!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by oskaaay(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2016
Thank God it got suspended...we are already having relief with the competitive data price compared to years ago...... shocked grin shocked grin shocked
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by teekul2: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Reduction in tax new entrants pays for a period of time would have been a very good way for a serious government to help new entrants stay in business not data hike.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Only Yoruba muslims will disagree with him.
if yhey do or dont, will you still subscribe? isnt thr glo 5mb you will wait for?
#ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR / Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra / Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.