Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions (25528 Views)

INEC Partners With NCC On Electronic Collation, Transmission Of Election Results / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by fejicruz(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2016
Nairalanders hustling for 'like' and 'share' since the time of Adam and Eve.

NaijaMutant:
I'm here to do consultation for Nairalanders on behalf of NCC grin

CLICK LIKE, TO REJECT DATA HIKE

CLICK SHARE TO ACCEPT DATA HIKE AS PART OF THE CHANGE AGENDA undecided
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by HomeOfMe(f): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2016
NCC and the FG should be ashamed of themselves first of all for the simcard fraud against those of us who were the first gsm subscribers who purchased our simcards for between 10k to 25k,that was the height of it. They scammed us and made billions out of our ignorance.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Sirwallace(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2016
general111:
...this man should be the president of this country sef ..he seems to have plenty sense to borrow to this present government. grin grin grin grin

he comes on twitter to pass common sense to folks who I presume are as daft as you when the so called illiterate aboki senator raised a motion on the floor of the house to stop the hike while the timid common sense senator just sat down without any tangible contribution.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by general111(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2016
Sirwallace:

he comes on twitter to pass common sense to folks who I presume are as daft as you when the so called illiterate aboki senator raised a motion on the floor of the house to stop the hike while the timid common sense senator just sat down without any tangible contribution.
thank you sir for the insult.
God bless you.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Flashh:

Lame way to beg for likes.
what if i ask if you're mad? Shebi u will say yes?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by kpagzybrown(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Has masses ever raised up for something in Nigeria? they only hide in front of their phone and make comment like you
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Phlakes(f): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

What has this got to do with yoruba Muslims?!! undecided
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by 3moses: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Only Yoruba muslims will disagree with him.
I don't blame u...
ur torn anus just spoken

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Lukay99: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
general111:
...this man should be the president of this country sef ..he seems to have plenty sense to borrow to this present government. grin grin grin grin

He was not tweeting during the last administration when Nigeria was being stolen dry by his own PDP party now he decided to care about Nigeria all a sudden? People like him don't even deserve to be a local government chairman not even a senator. Another northern senator was actually the one that starts the movement against the tax increase making his case against the government while the common sense senator his making his own case on tweeter looking for cheap publicity

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by klarke(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
rheether:
This isn't fair. What will happen to my 5k subscription now?
Share it with me pretty lady smiley wink
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by general111(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lukay99:

He was not tweeting during the last administration when Nigeria was being stolen dry by his own PDP party now he decided to care about Nigeria all a sudden? People like him don't even deserve to be a local government chairman not even a senator. Another northern senator was actually the one that starts the movement against the tax increase making his case against the government while the common sense senator his making his own case on tweeter looking for cheap publicity
I like it when people like you can actually state their case without cursing people.
Thanks man.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Obiwiz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
rheether:
This isn't fair. What will happen to my 5k subscription now?

which network did u sub on? mtn? i no get data, share with me na..........
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by twerkjack: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
NIGERIANS!!! U DO BAD TO THEM, THEY COMPLAIN....U DO GOOD FOR THEM,, THEY COMPLAIN.......TELL ME WHAT BAD THIS MAN HAS DONE....HE JUST ADVICES AND SPEAKS UP FOR NIGERIANS AND U CALL HIM USELESS?? DEFINE REPRESENTATION.....
WE ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR PROBLEMS..... : undecided
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by theNOISEmaker: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
common sharap! see as u carry face like fried akpu
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by obedientb: 1:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
I don't blame you, because common sense is not common.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR / Peter Obi Campaigns For LP Candidates In Okija, Aguleri & Ihiala In Anambra / Court Affirms Senate's Power To Reject Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.