Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React (30231 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians – Senator Sani Blasts Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by JingoOAU(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2016
This is becoming stale

Is tinubu the only person in this country?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by ezra1990: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2016
All of them with the exclusion of ....none are bunch of thieves. both the pointer and the pointed
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Oblang(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2016
I wonder why some fooools keep saying tinubu betray gej. Have they ever bin in the same party b4?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by livinbygrace: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Lets say the truth Most Yorubas are hypocrites and back stabbers.They did same thing to Awolowo,Bola Ige,MKO.They will eat and dine with you and at same time plots your downfall.When a typical Yoruba man starts praising and commending you for no reason,its better you watch your back else it would spells doom for you sooner or later.I am a confirmed Yoruba man from the OYO State.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by engreo(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Progressive01:
He sent the ineffectual buffoon out of Aso Rock. Ohh, i bet you have selective amnesia.
u are right, that is the biggest victory anybody would have pray for......kudos to jagaban
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by loyaltygame(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=StepTwo post=51558415]

sorry, which of the fights did Tinubu win again?

senate leadership?

House of Reps leadership?

Kogi Guber?

ministerial slots?

ondo Guber?

Oyegun's sack?

what goes up must surely come down. power is nothing if the people have no peace......

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Newmanluckyman(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2016
... Why is it that history always repeat itself? Why! why!! why!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by dacovajnr: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Tinubu is somewhere planning his Next Move and ppl dey fight untop him head undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by djbobby007: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Segadem:
hmmmm
tinubu will remain ur nightmare,igbo will always jump on tinubu matter

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Opakan2: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2016
Oblang:
I wonder why some fooools keep saying tinubu betray gej. Have they ever bin in the same party b4?

Are you minding them? most of them are fools yet to accept Jonathan's defeat
someone that sidelined Tinubu and the yorubas for igbos and the North.. got rejected by the north but the
igbos don't have problem with that

Well Yorubas have their bad sides too but we underatand politics too well to allow a minority ridicule us... it's best you ignore those fools shouting betrayal

yorubas interest before any stupid tribe's wish. They can't even point out to any tangible thing they got from the useless GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by godwin120alex: 8:08am On Dec 02, 2016
Tinubu is now sitting under Oshodi bridge
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 02, 2016
I'm no fan of reno, but i TOTALLY CONCUR with him on this!...traitors disgust me to blazes...they'll meet their waterloo someday!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by omojeesu(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Buhari has said there ks no problem, tinubu has said same, fayami has said same yet some people prefer to believe there imagination

I HOPE SO. BUT DONT BET ON POLITICIANS.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2016
StepTwo:

sorry, which of the fights did Tinubu win again?

senate leadership?

House of Reps leadership?

Kogi Guber?

ministerial slots?

ondo Guber?

Oyegun's sack?

common, the funny thing is Tinubu does not even fight to the end before he takes to his heels for fear of the great cabal of Aso Rock.

And how does that concerns you and other flatt headdds? Go and take care of your sinking party
If he fights and run away, he is still better off than playing your flatt heads mercantile politics of the highest bidder!
Kalu is leading the trail, all your flatt headd politicians will start decamping to apc for money

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by danot1030: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Reading through Onuoha Chukwu and Smart Igwe i concludes that the red cap people from the red soil region are so dumb, they don't even know what it means to betray.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2016
godwin120alex:
Tinubu is now sitting under Oshodi bridge

Just like the Jesus of Biafra is under lock and key at Kuje prisons

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by ziggy1702(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2016
so, with all the mountain of problems that PDP is battling Reno is not concern with that but the imaginary betrayal of the Fa's against Jagaban is what concerns him. Reno should feel pity for pdp and his party rather than jagaban cos he doesn't need your sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Btruth: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2016
.......but what I still don't understand is if the majority of Tinubu supporters think he is always right. Why should Tinubu always wanted to be dictating? Aren't we practising democracy again in this country? And, why should he openly called for the resignation of the APC chairman? Hummmmm! ...... he felt like he is a small god. Respect they say is reciprocal. As an Asiwaju, I think he should support and respect more of his subject views than his own.

"Eniti Olorun ko le mu, ko ti da".
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by siraj1402(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2016
How can someone say Tinubu betrayed GEJ,are they in the same camp before?Are they in the same party?They have always been rival and what you always look for from your opponents is there downfall.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by michoim(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Reno Omokri has no sense of direction. He is as clueless as Jonathan that he served, agent of looters...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by 2n2k(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Abbycite:
Now let's set d record straight on this Tinubu ish....

I dont believed that he was 'demystified' in anyway. What really happen is that he tried to punch above his weight and he was knock out.

B4 2015 election, Tinubu was just another state party leader with occassional influence outside Lagos just like the Saraki of Kwara. But definitely Tinubu influence was starting to grow even outside Lagos but not to d extent of him determining what happens all over Nigeria.

However, when APC won d 2015 election due to d efforts of many pple and d toxicity of GEJ reputation, the jostle for APC power started. That is where Tinubu tried to be on top of so many issues at once. He probably 4get dat the efforts of others too has to be compensated. In his efforts to control everything, he overreached and he get burnt.

APC as it stand b4 d election comprised of 3 major group. The Buhari's group, Tinubu group and d disgruntled PDP group. Pple 4get easily that without the nPDP group, there is no way Buhari would av won d election. Tinubu in his wisdom decide to sideline this important group in d scheme of things. Buhari already has d President slot, Tinubu got d VP slot and d nPDP want d senate slot. But no, Tinubu want that too. And that is d genesis of his problem.

That is why till today, when there is a political battle to be fought in APC, this group always allign with anybody that represent Tinubu's foe. It doesnt matter what they will get out of it. The mantra was to cut his influence b4 it drown everyone of them and sadly for Tinubu, they are suceeding in this....

@ bolded, this is not totally correct. Before 2015, Tinubu was far higher than Saraki in terms of political influence. Tinubu was accused of having a deal with Jonathan by turning 2011 votes of the south-west to Jonathan, where was Saraki then. Have you forgot that Buhari actually tried to form an alliance with Tinubu for 2011 election but failed because of the issue of running mate position already occupied by Tunde Bakare.

APC was formed in February 2014 and registered in July 2014. It was principally an alliance of Buhari's CPC and Tinubu's ACN together with the faction of ANPP and APGA(Rochas) on the fringe.

The faction of PDP (nPDP) which include Saraki, Amaechi, Kwakwanso and others did not join APC until October 2014 when they were sure that it was a big platform that was capable of giving PDP a run for its money. If APC had not become a reality by October 2014, nPDP members would have stayed behind in PDP to fight their cause there just like Sule Lamido and Babangida Aliyu who were originally part of them did.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Btruth: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2016
livinbygrace:
Lets say the truth Most Yorubas are hypocrites and back stabbers.They did same thing to Awolowo,Bola Ige,MKO.They will eat and dine with you and at same time plots your downfall.When a typical Yoruba man starts praising and commending you for no reason,its better you watch your back else it would spells doom for you sooner or later.I am a confirmed Yoruba man from the OYO State.
how did Yoruba betrayed Tinubu? Can you please explain?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by HenryLiverpool(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Ever since i know Fayemi, i know he will be an ingrate and a betrayal...who knows him in Ekiti not to talk of Nigeria as a whole, if not becos of Tinubu that take him to politics...Fayemi is not a politician...he was only fortunate to be a Governor, simply becos Ex Governor Segun Oni failed to heed to an advise...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Reno is a skilled and eloquent speaker... Tinubu is going to have heart attack very soon... hahahahaha Fas has betrayed him... well I'm not surprise this Togolese people in Nigeria are full of betrayers, AFONJA helped Fulani emissary to conquer kwara and they betrayed him afterwards, AWOLOWO helped them to defeat Igbo's but the Fulani oligarchy later frustrate him, MKO was used to retired Awolowo from political scene but they later thrown him in jail for his cowardness , Tinubu was used by Hausa/Fulani's Allies to conquer yeloba land, but after used they dumped him inside trash can... fashola,fayemi, oyegun, OSIBANDE are betrayers... when will this ppl from Togo ever learn something, I hate boy boy politics... TUFIAKWA
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by leisuretym: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Tinubu still hold his ACE, you will all learn soon, how can Tinubu betray GEJ when they have never been together, if you have said he betrayed Chief Olusegun Osoba, I would have valued your point but this is thrash!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Tculest: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2016
Progressive01:
He sent the ineffectual buffoon out of Aso Rock. Ohh, i bet you have selective amnesia.
. He picks VC for Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by tawababiola: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2016
chuose2:
Treachery and Afonja's go hand in hand.

As the SS & SE and they'll tell you that nobody is as treacherous as the Afonja's
See kindergarten brain. U reason with your two legs. Death sentence to a fool like you
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by drnoel: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Do I need to say more?

When a sworn political enemy,can't bear to watch Tinubu getting ridiculed sums everything up.

Omokri is suppose to be rejoicing,but no man with conscious will be happy with the treatment of Tinubu.

In the wise words of my father(RIP) and he said,everybody can plan how a fight can start,but how it ends is very unpredictable.

The end shall tell (TEST)

Well said Sir. Very well said but I would like to add this words from my late Igbo father and he said "To all those who dream and plan bad for people who may have been of help to them. They should remember that to keep a man down in a fight u can't hope to wear ur best cloths in the event cos u must have to hold him down in that fight". Events don't necessarily treat men fair but history always determines how the man is seen and called. Hitler was called a monster and GEJ the supposed clueless one was called a Hero. Time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by yahmohy27: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Do I need to say more?

When a sworn political enemy,can't bear to watch Tinubu getting ridiculed sums everything up.

Omokri is suppose to be rejoicing,but no man with conscious will be happy with the treatment of Tinubu.

In the wise words of my father(RIP) and he said,everybody can plan how a fight can start,but how it ends is very unpredictable.

The end shall tell (TEST)
Satanic comment ,instigator wetin concern you guys
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by yahmohy27: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Johnnyessence:
What's reno business in tinubu style of politics. He's crossing his boundary ooo. Just mind your business ok. Why is he still hiding in abroad and type trash in his comfort of his room. He should be check seriously. Reno has series of case to answer in Efcc. He's just sitting at the comfort of his room and type trash. Well people are more wiser than reno omokri. The media aid of the corrupt clueless Gej.
No mind them,just trying by all means to get his attention towards 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by moshino(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2016
kin8744:
Tinubu is a grand master who can take care if himself.

He hasn't been able to take care of himself and wife lately. They don't even allow the wife to talk in the senate anymore, when she talks, they threaten to beat her up, rape and impregnate her in open public. After which they travel to Lagos and walk around bourdillon to show power.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by emi14: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2016
I love Satan for one thing. When seek for destruction he shows up...help you to destroy everything and anything but definitely will turn to you to destroy you. He don't want competition in hierarchy. Fashola and co are actually worshiping in the same alter where Jonathan was sacrificed with Tunubu as the chief priest. Tunubu is not spared.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.