Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React (30220 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians – Senator Sani Blasts Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Josmila(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Until I find out Reno's handle on Nairaland, the post and his tweet is extraneous and not worth my time

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by ofeko: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Reno, I advise you to focus your energy on how to rebuild your party than to decimate your energy on APC and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by MONITZ: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Buhari has said there ks no problem, tinubu has said same, fayami has said same yet some people prefer to believe there imagination

U will and can eva for once fail to disappoint.So going by everything that is happening in the A. P. C right now and the just concluded Ondo election, u re still thinking everything is well amongst them right? Continue to be delusional...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Abagworo(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2016
Abbycite:
Now let's set d record straight on this Tinubu ish....

I dont believed that he was 'demystified' in anyway. What really happen is that he tried to punch above his weight and he was knock out.

B4 2015 election, Tinubu was just another state party leader with occassional influence outside Lagos just like the Saraki of Kwara. But definitely Tinubu influence was starting to grow even outside Lagos but not to d extent of him determining what happens all over Nigeria.

However, when APC won d 2015 election due to d efforts of many pple and d toxicity of GEJ reputation, the jostle for APC power started. That is where Tinubu tried to be on top of so many issues at once. He probably 4get dat the efforts of others too has to be compensated. In his efforts to control everything, he overreached and he get burnt.

APC as it stand b4 d election comprised of 3 major group. The Buhari's group, Tinubu group and d disgruntled PDP group. Pple 4get easily that without the nPDP group, there is no way Buhari would av won d election. Tinubu in his wisdom decide to sideline this important group in d scheme of things. Buhari already has d President slot, Tinubu got d VP slot and d nPDP want d senate slot. But no, Tinubu want that too. And that is d genesis of his problem.

That is why till today, when there is a political battle to be fought in APC, this group always allign with anybody that represent Tinubu's foe. It doesnt matter what they will get out of it. The mantra was to cut his influence b4 it drown everyone of them and sadly for Tinubu, they are suceeding in this....

You know what's up big time. The problem is the former PDP Governors led by Saraki and my suggestion is that Tinubu should settle with them.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Sirwallace(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2016
I thought Jonathan was the only clueless politician, I never knew his aides are more clueless than he is. what did he want the tinubu affiliates do when his preffered candidate lost the primary. jump the ship and run to AD right? abandoning their ministerial appointment which they have sworn to serve the country just to please BAT because he happened to be their benefactor right?
plus, era of selection and imposition of candidate is no long gone and BAT needs to realized that the APC is no longer a regional party where he created where amala politics is being played.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by faaz24: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Do I need to say more?

When a sworn political enemy,can't bear to watch Tinubu getting ridiculed sums everything up.

Omokri is suppose to be rejoicing,but no man with conscious will be happy with the treatment of Tinubu.

In the wise words of my father(RIP) and he said,everybody can plan how a fight can start,but how it ends is very unpredictable.

The end shall tell (TEST)
Words from your dad, the words of our elders are words of wisdom...R.I.P to your dad

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by engrchykae(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2016
divicode:

Just like the Jesus of Biafra is under lock and key at Kuje prisons
ur sage awolowo was an inmate at calabar prison where he wrote a letter to ironsi begging for the treason charge on his head to be dropped.
ur ebora owu was a prisoner,jailed by sani abacha.
mko abiola died in prison.
oladipo diya even begged junior officers for his life.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Undisputed001(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Somebody wrote that Tinubu betrayed GEJ. Were they ever on the camp political camp?
I am lost o. Nigerians don't know the meaning of the word betray o. How can somebody you know doesn't belong to same political camp betray you?
I am at a loss o.
Or, is the person looking at it from the fact that they are southerners? Them the person must be a tribalist or regionalist.

Tinubu will bounce back from whatever you guys celebrate as an infliction on him. Tinubu is a brand in African politics. Check out his political protégés and OBJ's. Who is doing well? Look at what Ambode is doing in Lagos.
When we all are supposed to be praying to witness the likes of Tinubu in our regions we are condemning him. For doing well for his region?
Let's do a rethink. Tinubu is a brand that can be in the class of Aminu Kano, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Sardauna and Awolowo. How many region have his like in their region.
You are just condemning with brain.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2016
engrchykae:
ur sage awolowo was an inmate at calabar prison where he wrote a letter to ironsi begging for the treason charge on his head to be dropped.
ur ebora owu was a prisoner,jailed by sani abacha.
mko abiola died in prison.
oladipo diya even begged junior officers for his life.

You are right my son
Come to think of it, those guys were not cowards caught on top of cheap prostitutes in a Lagos hotel nor did they ran away at the thick of the way and abandoned their lieutenants only to be enjoying lavish lifestyles in Ivory Coast.
Lastly, FFK was not sleeping with their wives and were not also asked to be fanning FFK and Bianca during the escapades only to die as a destitute!
What is your take son?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Google63(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Abbycite:

I dont believed that he was 'demystified' in anyway. What really happen is that he tried to punch above his weight and he was knock out.

B4 2015 election, Tinubu was just another state party leader with occassional influence outside Lagos just like the Saraki of Kwara. But definitely Tinubu influence was starting to grow even outside Lagos but not to d extent of him determining what happens all over Nigeria.

However, when APC won d 2015 election due to d efforts of many pple and d toxicity of GEJ reputation, the jostle for APC power started. That is where Tinubu tried to be on top of so many issues at once. He probably 4get dat the efforts of others too has to be compensated. In his efforts to control everything, he overreached and he get burnt.

APC as it stand b4 d election comprised of 3 major group. The Buhari's group, Tinubu group and d disgruntled PDP group. Pple 4get easily that without the nPDP group, there is no way Buhari would av won d election. Tinubu in his wisdom decide to sideline this important group in d scheme of things. Buhari already has d President slot, Tinubu got d VP slot and d nPDP want d senate slot. But no, Tinubu want that too. And that is d genesis of his problem.

That is why till today, when there is a political battle to be fought in APC, this group always allign with anybody that represent Tinubu's foe. It doesnt matter what they will get out of it. The mantra was to cut his influence b4 it drown everyone of them and sadly for Tinubu, they are suceeding in this....

Brilliant analysis!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by SillyMods: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Abbycite:

You're politically sound. This is long been my position.

I said similar thing about two days ago. I love Tinubu for the single fact that he can discover quality talents but his overbearing and domineering tendency may be his greatest undoing if not checked.

This was my post:
SillyMods:

I can take side based on the information at my disposal. The same information available to every other Nigerian.

Openly asking for Oyegun to resign was a miscalculation.

Not campaigning or supporting his party in Ondo was a wrong move.

Asking Oke to join AD was anti-party activity.

Instructing his loyalists (Aregbe, Ambode and Ajimobi) not to honor the president's invitation to attend the grand rally to campaign for Akeredola was a step too far. Those three couldn't have taken that decision on their own without his input.

Tinubu may have a good ground to feel bad but cutting off the head is not the solution to a headache.

Now that his influence has greatly been reduced, not only in APC but also in the SW, what more can he do to fight the enemies within in APC?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wendel Simling ranting as usual.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Ohamzee: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Abbycite:

However, when APC won d 2015 election due to d efforts of many pple and d toxicity of GEJ reputation, the jostle for APC power started.

jesu!!! who are u? u be agent of destruction? how u take compose this kain english still gey 55 likes shey u don join illuminati?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Ayoguy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
chuose2:
Treachery and Afonja's go hand in hand.

As the SS & SE and they'll tell you that nobody is as treacherous as the Afonja's
Just look at yourself hating others.. People who don't care if you Die or not..just stop your bad tribalistic words and have sense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by HungerBAD: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
faaz24:

Words from your dad, the words of our elders are words of wisdom...R.I.P to your dad

Thanks Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by engrchykae(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
divicode:

You are right my son
Come to think of it, those guys were not cowards caught on top of cheap prostitutes in a Lagos hotel nor did they ran away at the thick of the way and abandoned their lieutenants only to be enjoying lavish lifestyles in Ivory Coast.
Lastly, FFK was not sleeping with their wives and were not also asked to be fanning FFK and Bianca during the escapades only to die as a destitute!
What is your take son?
ancestor,you are very wrong because all the guys i mentioned are personification cowardice anr shamelessness starting from awolowo who chickened out and served as a minister under an illiterate jackboot who was but toddler when he was fighting for independence and ended taking ratak as tea(rat poison)
diya is a coward for begging junior officers for his life in a pathetic manner.
obasanjo was hiding under a bed after dimka killed his master murtala until shehu yar adua assured him of his safety.
as for promiscuity,your poeple have a reputation in adultery and also a history with magun.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by juman(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2016
Tinubu and fashola are father and son.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2016
engrchykae:
ancestor,you are very wrong because all the guys i mentioned are personification cowardice anr shamelessness starting from awolowo who chickened out and served as a minister under an illiterate jackboot who was but toddler when he was fighting for independence and ended taking ratak as tea(rat poison)
diya is a coward for begging junior officers for his life in a pathetic manner.
obasanjo was hiding under a bed after dimka killed his master murtala until shehu yar adua assured him of his safety.
as for promiscuity,your poeple have a reputation in adultery and also a history with magun.

So what should we call a general that absconded from war
What should we call a general fanning his wife being banged by her boyfriend in his own house
What should we talk of Jesus of Biafra caught on top of common prostitutes
What should we say about the whole flatt headds tribe that has turned to slaves in their country
Shame!!
I spit on your head and walk out of thread

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by engrchykae(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2016
divicode:

So what should we call a general that absconded from war
What should we call a general fanning his wife being banged by her boyfriend in his own house
What should we talk of Jesus of Biafra caught on top of common prostitutes
What should we say about the whole flatt headds tribe that has turned to slaves in their country
Shame!!
I spit on your head and walk out of thread
u cnt spit on the head of someone way taller than you but you can walk out of the thread.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by madcollynzo: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2016
moshino:

He hasn't been able to take care of himself and wife lately. They don't even allow the wife to talk in the senate anymore, when she talks, they threaten to beat her up, rape and impregnate her in open public. After which they travel to Lagos and walk around bourdillon to show power.

Small kids everywhere. So threatening to rape a woman is bravery and a good thing to you. Gosh...Too many kids roaming the forum lately.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by moshino(m): 1:55am On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

Small kids everywhere. So threatening to rape a woman is bravery and a good thing to you. Gosh...Too many kids roaming the forum lately.

It would appear that you are the "small kid" here, who lacks the basic intellect to comprehend a post. Could you please indicate where the threat of rape and violence was glorified as indicating bravery, and good conduct, in the post you quoted.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Atiku2019: 3:05am On Dec 04, 2016
I Stand With Tinubu smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

#Atiku2019

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by madcollynzo: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
moshino:

It would appear that you are the "small kid" here, who lacks the basic intellect to comprehend a post. Could you please indicate where the threat of rape and violence was glorified as indicating bravery, and good conduct, in the post you quoted.

Just go read your post again and stop trying to play smart. Got no time for kids that see rape as an achievement. Swerve
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by moshino(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

Just go read your post again and stop trying to play smart. Got no time for kids that see rape as an achievement. Swerve

I don't need to read it again, I wrote it. You do not have the capacity to read and comprehend what it said, that's a deficiency on your part, so you perceive it however you deem fit to suit your inadequacies, I can't help you with that. You keep blabbing about kid, kid, kid, you sound like an old man with less than a kid's brain/intellect. Grow a brain 'old man', I've wasted the last second I can afford on you 'old man'.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by madcollynzo: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
moshino:

I don't need to read it again, I wrote it. You do not have the capacity to read and comprehend what it said, that's a deficiency on your part, so you perceive it however you deem fit to suit your inadequacies, I can't help you with that. You keep blabbing about kid, kid, kid, you sound like an old man with less than a kid's brain/intellect. Grow a brain 'old man', I've wasted the last second I can afford on you 'old man'.
[/s]

Trash from a ranting kid. You are trying to shy away from your own post, pouring smelly saliva everywhere. You were boasting about how they threatened to rape the woman but now shifting the goal post. You have no shame.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
engrchykae:
u cnt spit on the head of someone way taller than you but you can walk out of the thread.

With your basket flattt headd?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React by Ratello: 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:
Good Evening Jagaban....

We Surely Need your support..

You remain one of the best in the Nigerian Political climate...

Salut
You are here still chanting Jagaban when Tinubu can't even remember that title because at the moment Buhari is dancing suwo on top in gorimapa head and let me assure you that Lagos will be the next target so Tinubu can commit suicide for all I care. He brought this upon himself. Please just call me Tinubu Ahmed - Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo: 10 Quotes From Supreme Court’s Dissenting Judgement / Police Foil Cult Initiation Ceremony In Enugu, Arrest 24 Suspects (Photos) / Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.