Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Went On The Date!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went On The Date!!! (1820 Views)

Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / This Guy Went On A Blind Date, See What He Got (picture) / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went On The Date!!! by pweetixandy: 1:41am On Dec 02, 2016
okay, about a week ago I created this- https://www.nairaland.com/3482203/want-go-date-random-guy

now, I got about 32 private messages (all those guys who had only bad things to say- in ur face suckers!!). All I wanted was to see a movie with a nice guy and go home, and I got just that. okay, so we did filmhouse and not Ozone. The guy is just a normal guy(not fine but attractive), funny and whimsy. we will definitely have subsequent dates. he is from my tribe, which made it feel better. To the other guys I didn't choose, I'm sorry.

some wanted more than just a date, some offered to take me out to a nice place and stuff. but safety first. I just wanted to be in a familiar place.

and oh...he paid for my tickets and popy smiley

now, this gives a better understanding to what Toke said, "kiss a stranger". she didn't necessarily mean go about kissing random strangers. sometimes a date with a random guy would suffice. kissing a stranger isn't bad too smiley but no one night stands,...whatever

2 Likes

Re: I Went On The Date!!! by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Glad you're safe smiley

1 Like

Re: I Went On The Date!!! by NaWetinDey(m): 1:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Thank God. But, please, don't let "tickets and popys" make us lose u this 'ember month. It's hotter than Ozone. No say i no tel u o

3 Likes

Re: I Went On The Date!!! by MrCork: 2:01am On Dec 02, 2016
pweetixandy:
okay, about a week ago I created this- https://www.nairaland.com/3482203/want-go-date-random-guy

now, I got about 32 private messages (all those guys who had only bad things to say- in ur face suckers!!). All I wanted was to see a movie with a nice guy and go home, and I got just that. okay, so we did filmhouse and not Ozone. The guy is just a normal guy(not fine but attractive), funny and whimsy. we will definitely have subsequent dates. he is from my tribe, which made it feel better. To the other guys I didn't choose, I'm sorry.

some wanted more than just a date, some offered to take me out to a nice place and stuff. but safety first. I just wanted to be in a familiar place.

now, this gives a better understanding to what Toke said, "kiss a stranger". she didn't necessarily mean go about kissing random strangers. sometimes a date with a random guy would suffice. kissing a stranger isn't bad too smiley but no one night stands,...whatever

angry
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by MrCork: 2:03am On Dec 02, 2016
pweetixandy:

...so a guy use her energy to take you to cinema but you dint giv him punnnnny Be cozzzzz u are 32years old. ..correct...YOU WILL BE BAN ON NAIRALAND FOR 6MONTH!! (No oofensse) angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went On The Date!!! by LePrezident(m): 5:00am On Dec 02, 2016
I stopped reading where you typed "he's from my tribe"... really why are most nairalnders programmed this way?? Seems there's a fundamental problem with the society, smh.

5 Likes

Re: I Went On The Date!!! by Mimzyy(f): 5:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Good for you.
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by kinggogo: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2016
As if we care undecided
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by kaboninc(m): 5:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Not fine but attractive?

See ow yhu jus pinish d guy.. ...

Hmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by kaboninc(m): 5:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Mimzyy:
Good for you.

wink wink
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by dingbang(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2016
U never know wats coming for u... continue blushing cuz he bought u ordinary popcorn..

Dnt mess with guys! U"ll never see it coming.
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by Splinz(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Pictures or...
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by Mimzyy(f): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2016
kaboninc:

wink wink

Winky winky. Gm
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by kaboninc(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Mimzyy:

Winky winky. Gm

kiss kiss

Kissy Kissy good morning.

Was wondering why you were up at 5am.. .
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by DeLioncourt: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2016
pweetixandy:

lol. going dutch all the wayyyy
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by NemzySeries(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2017
LePrezident:
I stopped reading where you typed "he's from my tribe"... really why are most nairalnders programmed this way?? Seems there's a fundamental problem with the society, smh.
baba me sef weak and funny enuf itz only a Igbo dat can say/tink dat way

1 Like

Re: I Went On The Date!!! by eezeribe(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2017
LePrezident:

It's a reflection of the mentality of the average Nigerian.
Religion and Ethnicity have created more divide in Nigeria.
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by vicadex07(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:

You're Igbo right?
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by pweetixandy: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
vicadex07:

You're Igbo right?
huh?
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by vicadex07(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
huh?

You are from the igbo tribe... Right?
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by pweetixandy: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
vicadex07:

You are from the igbo tribe... Right?
I read right the first time. why you asking?
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by Horlahniyi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kontinue kissing strangers.... undecided
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by vicadex07(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
I read right the first time. why you asking?

I need to confirm something... I hope you are not ashamed to identify with your people undecided
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by pweetixandy: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
vicadex07:

I need to confirm something... I hope you are not ashamed to identify with your people undecided
that thing that you want to confirm ehn? I don't want u to confirm it
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by vicadex07(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
that thing that you want to confirm ehn? I don't want u to confirm it

I don confam already...

And it's the fact that you're are ashamed of identifying with your tribe. Say it out loud if you're not...

I have noticed that behavior among many nairalanders and I wanted to know if you will be different.
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by pweetixandy: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
vicadex07:

I don confam already...

And it's the fact that you're are ashamed of identifying with your tribe. Say it out loud if you're not...

I have noticed that behavior among many nairalanders and I wanted to know if you will be different.

ahahahahahaha, see this millipede looking for relevance. as u have confamed it na, hope u are no longer a millipede. ikwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: I Went On The Date!!! by vicadex07(m): 1:45am On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
ahahahahahaha, see this millipede looking for relevance. as u have confamed it na, hope u are no longer a millipede. ikwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa

You're a typical ipod youth... Very clannish spewing tribal hatred all over.

Clannishness is ingrained in you from birth... I bet your parents (if you're not a baby factory product) instill it into your subconscious everyday that anyman apart from that which comes from your tribe are your enemies...which is quite obvious from your opening post on this thread.

I actually thought the younger generation had more sense and has moved past all those petty Clannishness..

Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: I Went On The Date!!! by pweetixandy: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2017
vicadex07:

You're a typical ipod youth... Very clannish spewing tribal hatred all over.

Clannishness is ingrained in you from birth... I bet your parents (if you're not a baby factory product) instill it into your subconscious everyday that anyman apart from that which comes from your tribe are your enemies...which is quite obvious from your opening post on this thread.

I actually thought the younger generation had more sense and has moved past all those petty Clannishness..

Smh undecided
eyaaaahhh, Pele. did ur Igbo girlfriend jilt you?? ikwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa. welcome to the reality that is life. next time, don't "actually thought", use your peanut sized brain and think!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders Who Went MIA / What Are The Prons And Cons Of Marriying From Arochukwu / Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.