Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor (3626 Views)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor by dotman4real007(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2016
mhiztaNexy:
biology practical
Guy your mind and soul is so dirty that the devil is proud to call you his son!!! Son of the Devil!!!
Re: How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2016
dotman4real007:

My guy no vex na mhiztaNexy i wan bash no vex. No be you get that message.

Vex ke? Na play we dey play for here Na. Nice humility bro. much respect
Re: How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor by mhiztaNexy(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2016
dotman4real007:

Guy your mind and soul is so dirty that the devil is proud to call you his son!!! Son of the Devil!!!
hahaha, that's how you know one of em, they take it serious when it's supposed to be a joke. guilty conscience huh? Devil is proud of me lol. God doesn't even recognize you and d devil detest your existence.
Re: How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor by dotman4real007(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2016
mhiztaNexy:
hahaha, that's how you know one of em, they take it serious when it's supposed to be a joke. guilty conscience huh? Devil is proud of me lol. God doesn't even recognize you and d devil detest your existence.
So naa joke u dey joke, but u bad ooo!!

1 Like

Re: How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor by tamertery(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
dotman4real007:

I cant post a sextape here i dont want to be hacked off nairaland. But i fit post am to you on fb.

I thought videos on NL are posted via links o... Please no wahala ur sef bros, i believe u...
smiley
Re: How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor by tamertery(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hillzy:

Lolz!!! Oga just tell op say u go like watch d sex tape also, which proof u want wen u no ready to offer solution?

grin grin ooops!! u don catch me blue handed
Re: How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor by Tafari1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
OP Pls share the video with me grin
Re: How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor by ekechibuike: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2016
Good morning
My name is eke chibuike, I transferred the sum of 700.00 into my bet9ja account and I was debited and my bet9ja account is still empty I want to be sure if you people have scam me

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Met On Facebook 1.4 Years Ago, We Marrying 28.04.2018, Pls Pray For Us / Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? / I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.