Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) (3684 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) by Edithfavourite: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2018
A man given a £50,000 bionic willy by docs after being born without one has finally had sex at 45. Surgeons created the organ using skin from Andrew Wardle’s arm before attaching it during a ten-hour operation.

He bedded girlfriend Fedra Fabian, using a button to pump it up. Andrew, of Manchester, said: “I’m so pleased with it.”
Andrew Wardle had to endure a painful ten-day erection after surgeons attached the £50,000 organ.

But after using his new manhood to have sex for the first time — in a 30-minute session with girlfriend Fedra Fabian — he’s set his heart on being a dad.
Describing his joy at finally losing his virginity at the age of 45, Andrew told The Sun: “It’s fantastic.

“After all Fedra and I have been through, it’s the cherry on the cake.”
Andrew was born without a penis because of a one-in-20million birth abnormality.
Only in his late thirties did he discover that doctors might be able to fashion one for him using an operation called a phalloplasty.
He eventually went under the knife in June, when surgeons created the organ using skin from his arm and nerves from his legs and then attached it in a ten-hour procedure.

Andrew, from Manchester, spent ten days with the agonising erection and was ordered to wait at least six weeks before having sex.
But it proved worthwhile when he finally romped with Fedra, 28 — who called the experience “amazing”.

Andrew, who uses a button in his groin to inflate the organ with saline fluid via a valve in his scrotum, told Sun he was chuffed with his “ridiculously big” new todger.
Describing his long-awaited debut sex session, he said: “Fedra had booked a romantic trip to Amsterdam for my birthday, but I felt that would have been too much pressure.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-born-without-penis-finally-has-sex-with-girlfriend-at-45-see-how/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) by Skmoda360(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2018
the person above is sick....ask me and I will invite the curse that befell that man to come after you.
Re: Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) by Dannieln1: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
The guy above me is desperate for FP

Happy new doodles bro
Re: Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) by exynos(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Any body wey say there is more to life than sex is really mad!!!
Re: Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2018
so how many inch's is it??
Re: Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) by dynicks(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2018
please what's d name of this fruit called?....i learnt it's nutritious....

Re: Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) by Auladimeji(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Na to enter Italy and rent 10 ashy

Re: Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) by kanubiafra: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
THE way std will be looking at him now
Re: Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) by adadike(f): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fine boy, no banana, na wao!

(1) (Reply)

Oldest Couple Who Are Above 120 Yrs But Still Making Love Like Teenagers / Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience / Two Club Girls Fight Over A Double Barrel Man, Who Couldn't Stand Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.