Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Is It The Sole Duty Of The Woman To Care For The Children Or Both The Man & Woma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It The Sole Duty Of The Woman To Care For The Children Or Both The Man & Woma (444 Views)

Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma / I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? / Is It The Duty Of The Groom To Finance The Wedding Alone(photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It The Sole Duty Of The Woman To Care For The Children Or Both The Man & Woma by ohn1759: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2016
The reason why I asked is that, I was on Facebook and watched a video about a dad bathing his baby girl..she might be 6-7 months old ..not sure.
The wife posted the video on Facebook and was praising him.

when I read through the comments ,,,almost everyone was thanking him for caring for baby. ,as if he is not suppose to do it..and when a woman does it she doesn't receive thanks.

I guess it is his wife that have been doing it all these while and does not receive the same thanks bla bla...
why is it that it is labeled as a woman thing...

just a question ... voice your opinion ...why don't women receive same praise when they do it?
#Palmgossip

Re: Is It The Sole Duty Of The Woman To Care For The Children Or Both The Man & Woma by OhMyG0d: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2016
ohn1759:
just a question ... voice your opinion ...why don't women receive same praise when they do it?
#Palmgossip
Because it's the 'norm' to them.
Men aint 'wired' in child caring like their Women counterpart. That is why they are the one that borne the job of carry the kid in the womb and breastfeeding them as well.
Seeing a man sparing time to care for their kids is seen as something 'strange and unusual' but in actual fact is not strange.
Shout-out to every Caring Mother and Father out there.

(1) (Reply)

Body Language / For Real... / Romlanders!! Your Opinions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.