Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? (22285 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by na2day2(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2009
~Sissy~:

angry angry angry

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Sissy3(f): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2009
carry go jare. i no won dat wayo kiss angry angry angry
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by na2day2(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2009
~Sissy~:

carry go jare. i no won dat wayo kiss angry angry angry

it is authentic kiss, i bought it as iyaba grin grin
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Sissy3(f): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2009
fool me again angry
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by na2day2(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2009
~Sissy~:

fool me again angry

dont let it bother u, u are fool to no one but me, loff is good ooo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by hilfund: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2009
Hi friends,
marriage is really a matter of commitment. Let's take our mind back to Eden, when the woman was created, she was called a complement (a helper) of the man. And after their sin, Adam was told by God among others that he must suffer before he eats.
Yes, even from creation, the woman is a helper not the pace setter.
If a man does not have money to undertake some family expences, the woman can help if she has and feels like helping. We all know that today, women must work in order to catter for her home, but you find out that their jobs are so challenging that they are stressed up. Their jobs give them stress and women naturally are weak in managing situations. if the man is faithfull to the woman, the woman will be moved to even go extra mile.

EZEH NGOZI (www./ydb5jd6)
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by just4favou: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
hilfund:

Hi friends,
marriage is really a matter of commitment. Let's take our mind back to Eden, when the woman was created, she was called a complement (a helper) of the man. And after their sin, Adam was told by God among others that he must suffer before he eats.
If a man does not have money to undertake some family expences, the woman can help if she has and feels like helping. We all know that today, women must work in order to catter for her home, but you find out that their jobs are so challenging that they are stressed up. Their jobs give them stress and women naturally are weak in managing situations. if the man is faithfull to the woman, the woman will be moved to even go extra mile.

I agree to that
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by just4favou: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
hilfund:

Hi friends,

That is a good talk.Once the man is faithfull,the woman will definitely go extra mile in assisting
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
just4favou:

That is a good talk.Once the man is faithfull,the woman will definitely go extra mile in assisting

We seems to like to pick from the bible the part that we like and leave the other that we dont like.
First of all, the woman being an helpmate to the man is not by choice, it seems to be an order to me, if you look at it well.
When God said, an helper shall you be, God never said, You could be an helper.
Again, when bible said husband love your wife as Jesus loved the church, and the bible then said, Wife, obey your husband, it is not conditional, what i mean is this, man being faithful to the man is not condition for the wife to assist, they are married couple for God's sake.
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by na2day2(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2009
hilfund:

Hi friends,

my friend shut up! woman wrapper! angry angry angry
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Fhemmmy: 6:46am On Nov 23, 2009
na2day?:

my friend shut up! woman wrapper! angry angry angry

Na fight?
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by na2day2(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Na fight?

at this stage, yes ooo tongue tongue
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by beingme(f): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
stories plenty for here
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by ladygaga(f): 1:05am On Dec 20, 2009
We seems to like to pick from the bible the part that we like and leave the other that we dont like.
First of all, the woman being an helpmate to the man is not by choice, it seems to be an order to me, if you look at it well.
When God said, an helper shall you be, God never said, You could be an helper.
Again, when bible said husband love your wife as Jesus loved the church, and the bible then said, Wife, obey your husband, it is not conditional, what i mean is this, man being faithful to the man is not condition for the wife to assist, they are married couple for God's sake.

dont mind them jare, what about the proverbs 31woman
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Fhemmmy: 6:33am On Dec 21, 2009
na2day?:

at this stage, yes ooo tongue tongue

Make u take am easy oh.
It is just a forum.
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by H2O2: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2009
Not if I get married to one of the brainwashed Naija babes wey dey for yankee here.
Egalitarian union all the way.
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Fhemmmy: 6:40am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Not if I get married to one of the brainwashed Naija babes wey dey for yankee here.

It all depends on the pre-set understanding.
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by H2O2: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2009
True that. Some of them are actually quite understanding.
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Fhemmmy: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2009
I personally think that a man shd not use money to woo a woman and then, dont spend the woman on her after they are married.
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by H2O2: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I personally think that a man shd not use money to woo a woman and then, dont spend the woman on her after they are married.

Unless he's filthy reach, he's probably setting himself up for failure.
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Fhemmmy: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Unless he's filthy reach, he's probably setting himself up for failure.

Such relationship never last . . . even if he is so rich, he cant be giving the money anyhow, they need to prepare for the tomorrow of their kids too.
There is a big difference when it is only about the woman and the man and not little ones involved, but most ladies dont know how to change once dem kids start arriving.
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by na2day2(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2009
H2O2:

grin grin grin
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2009
na2day?:

grin grin grin

Abeg close your mouth, I can smell it all the way from here angry angry angry

And don't be trying to kiss sissy angry angry angry
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Sissy3(f): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2009
@ big brotha

we don separate a long tyme na. our divorce papers is finalized just waiting for ma monthly check in the mail cool
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by na2day2(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Abeg close your mouth, I can smell it all the way from here angry angry angry

And don't be trying to kiss sissy angry angry angry

my friend, mind ya sef b4 i donate u upper cut! angry angry angry

~Sissy~:

@ big brotha

we don separate a long tyme na. our divorce papers is finalized just waiting for ma monthly check in the mail cool

thank God for unemployment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
na2day?:

my friend, mind ya sef b4 i donate u upper cut! angry angry angry

thank God for unemployment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

never heard that before, another oyinbo added to my vocab
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Aladunni(f): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
why shouldnt they? they must

that is the more reason you should think well (singles) before you dash, if she can support fine, if she cant then men should take up their responsiblities big time o. A man do tell me before i got married five things a man should take care of in the house so he wont become a nonentity.

Shelter, feeding, children school fees, care of both inlaws and , cant remember the last one now, the moment a woman takes charge of this BIG FIVE! Men pls pack and go back to your parents house, we dont need baby-husbands grin grin grin
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
Aladunni:

why shouldnt they? they must

that is the more reason you should think well (singles) before you dash, if she can support fine, if she cant then men should take up their responsiblities big time o. A man do tell me before i got married five things a man should take care of in the house so he wont become a nonentity.

Shelter, feeding, children school fees, care of both inlaws and , cant remember the last one now, the moment a woman takes charge of this BIG FIVE! Men pls pack and go back to your parents house, we dont need baby-husbands grin grin grin

So u mean the man has to be the one to take care of all that . . . . inasmuch as i blv that a man has to take care of the house and family.
However, there is nothing wrong, if the woman take care of the small 2 of the big 5 and the man takes care of the other 3.
it is a union.
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by mamagee3(f): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2009
He shouldn't be responsible for 100% of the family's bills
The wife can help him pay the minor ones
. tongue
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

He shouldn't be responsible for 100% of the family's bills
The wife can help him pay the minor ones
. tongue

Very true, she cld pays the likes of Cable, power, gas and other small ones and the man take care of the heavy ones,
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by H2O2: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2009
If I am going to be footing 100% of the bills, you better be ready to SUBMIT to me like a loving respectful wife, as ordered by your Lord God.
Re: Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? by mamagee3(f): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
H2O2:

If I am going to be footing 100% of the bills, you better be ready to SUBMIT to me like a loving respectful wife, as ordered by your Lord God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Call Your Husband Daddy? / South African Lady Who Got Married At 17 Gives Marriage Survival Tips / Meet Dora Akunyili’s 6 Children & Read What They Do For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.