Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

"One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (42318 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by donfemo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sadly true, the president and his administration is frustrating the efforts of individuals, lots of businesses are folding up because of low patronage. I was speaking with a friend recently and he told me he had to close his shop and focus on something else because of low patronage funny part is he sells food stuff in large quantities which means people don't eat as much as they used to sad sad.

4 Likes

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by profhezekiah: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
who ever took dis Reno sense should pls because of God return it back to him
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by ogologoamu: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
this refugee is obviously homesick. he is tired of being second class citizen in america. his eyes is all over naija matter instead of facing his life in his american prison. the man is lonely

See beyond hate. LISTEN and SILENT are spelled with the same letters, think about this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by timsTNA: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lmfao. Reno has a good sense of humor
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by spencekat(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirfee:
I'm a year older today and my birthday resolution is to stop arguing with people most especially bigots,schmucks,hypocrites,tribalists,Zombies etc. Arguing with you is just like filling a basket with water so let...... Before I go,can you please tell me the difference between Buhari,Omokri,Obasanjo,Babangida,Tinubu,Amaechi,James Ibori,Orji uzor Kalu,Diezani,Cecilia Ibru,Bode George,Liar Mohammed,Goodluck,Mama Peace,Abati,Saraki,Dogara etc.Most of you are nothing but slaves to our polithiefcians.Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and bigotry.FYI you are invited to my birthday party tonight,address:2** Etim Inyang crescent Victoria Island(Lagos)
202?
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sukkottt: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
ogologoamu:

See beyond hate. LISTEN and SILENT are spelled with the same letters, think about this.
There is nothing to listen to. reno is a thief. am supposed to listen to a looter ?
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by profhezekiah: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
God bless U but most gullible and blind pple can't acquire any sense
sirfee:
I'm a year older today and my birthday resolution is to stop arguing with people most especially bigots,schmucks,hypocrites,tribalists,Zombies etc. Arguing with you is just like filling a basket with water so let...... Before I go,can you please tell me the difference between Buhari,Omokri,Obasanjo,Babangida,Tinubu,Amaechi,James Ibori,Orji uzor Kalu,Diezani,Cecilia Ibru,Bode George,Liar Mohammed,Goodluck,Mama Peace,Abati,Saraki,Dogara etc.Most of you are nothing but slaves to our polithiefcians.Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and bigotry.FYI you are invited to my birthday party tonight,address:2** Etim Inyang crescent Victoria Island(Lagos)
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Laruz: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please come home and stop firing salvo from usa.Obanikoro behaved as a great man .You can hide in a foreign land throwing tantrums .please come and join uncle Ayo and Ffk on d battle field.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by winj: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
As I said just before Buhari was sworn in.
Nigerians voted for him, let them enjoy him!!!
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by ogologoamu: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
There is nothing to listen to. reno is a thief. am supposed to listen to a looter ?

Arrest and prosecute him if you have your facts
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sukkottt: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
ogologoamu:

Arrest and prosecute him if you have your facts
he is hiding in america. if i can secure a repatriation treaty with obama I will go and bring him back myself in a crate like umaru dikko
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by eyeview: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Has anyone noticed that no matter how bad buhari performs,northerners will still call his 'bad' good and turn a blind eye all because of tribe.
Why are they like this.
They will prefer a northerner who will make them poor anyday to a southerner who will prosper them. Why

3 Likes

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Newbiee:
Your ineffectual Buffon master is responsible.
for your mum's pregnancy?

3 Likes

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Wesely01(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
dukie25:
Remember the one meal a day promised by APC?
Seems it's the only promise fulfilled by President Buhari though in a negative sense.

This is way too hilarious not to share, reactions follow the main tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/804565820596588544?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

That's just the truth a meal per day and it is very bad.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
he is hiding in america. if i can secure a repatriation treaty with obama I will go and bring him back myself in a crate like umaru dikko
did he lie? Zombie

1 Like

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by ogologoamu: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirfee:

Write your address in full naa, Etim Inyang is my hood.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Reno omokri is a copy cat. I guess he is on Nairaland. Someone posted this photo with the same caption somedays back. Can the person please some out
Reno is more popular and gave the post more popularity

3 Likes

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by ogologoamu: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
e

Eyaaa
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thought MMM is enriching and making lives better!
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sukkottt: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
did he lie? Zombie
are you eating only 1 meal a day ?

1 Like

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by exlinkleads(f): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
seriously Reno

u no go kill me ooooo

was that what he really meant on that statement

Honestly, the wey this guy they attack Buhari, if he steps into this country, DSS will eat him alive

hahahah
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by kry4j: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
may Ajagudu help us allmay Ajagudu help us allmay Ajagudu help us all
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by billyG(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
dukie25:
Remember the one meal a day promised by APC?
Seems it's the only promise fulfilled by President Buhari though in a negative sense.

This is way too hilarious not to share, reactions follow the main tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/804565820596588544?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Buhari try wella!It is not easy to kept even 1 promises in this Recession.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by kry4j: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hhmm
9gerians enta one chance i sorry for 9jas
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
kachimighty0000:
I hope all dose people dat registered 4 apc membership & voted 4 den are;

1. buying fuel for 45naira per litre

2.are having 24hrs power supply

3. dey have not lost dere jobs or theirs under threat

4. I hope they are not buying bread at a lesser amount to pdp supporters

5. I hope wen ncc finally along wit fg, increases data cost dey can get it 4 less

dese how low u guys have brought dis country with your mistake. some of u guys now, can no longer wait 4 Buhari tenure 2 end.
a man using d fall of oil price 2 hide his incompetence.

I pray God help us all

Shut up. You are the type that would do same thing everytime and expect a different result. PDP ruled nigeria for 16 years and they failed woefully. What's the big deal about trying another party out which can be kicked out in 4 years times if they underperform.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by kry4j: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=kachimighty0000 post=51567418]I hope all dose people dat registered 4 apc membership & voted 4 den are;

1. buying fuel for 45naira per litre

2.are having 24hrs power supply

3. dey have not lost dere jobs or theirs under threat

4. I hope they are not buying bread at a lesser amount to pdp supporters

5. I hope wen ncc finally along wit fg, increases data cost dey can get it 4 less

dese how low u guys have brought dis country with your mistake. some of u guys now, can no longer wait 4 Buhari tenure 2 end.
a man using d fall of oil price 2 hide his incompetence.

I pray God help us all

i pity everyone in this country not just those supported APC scramchange
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Abagworo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nigerians are actually feeding better now than 2015 as Agriculture has been reactivated. Farmers are getting richer and importers getting poorer. That's one of the factors of purposeful and focused planning.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirfee:
They are all the same,Buhari has failed Nigeria so much but Omokri should keep quiet because he is also a polithiefcian and one of the looters who made Nigeria a failed state.

Gbamest!
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sammhi(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
this refugee is obviously homesick. he is tired of being second class citizen in america. his eyes is all over naija matter instead of facing his life in his american prison. the man is lonely
It is better to be a slave and feed well than be a master who sleeps with hunger without any hope in sight
Y
Truth is PmB a big mistake . He has no knowledge of economics and thus not capable of turning things around . Even if crude oil is sold for 100usd
Nigerians would still be in pains.
In life , it is no how much money you have but how you planned your life and use your resources

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tam David-West Dies At 83 / Ize-lyamu, Oshiomole In Igueben-Uromi For APC Campaign [Photos] / President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.