Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

"One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (42322 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Bimpe29: 2:18am On Dec 03, 2016
sirfee:
Barman pls serve this my sister half crate of Goldberg plus 5 plates of Nkwobi sharp! sharp!
Oh! You were in beer parlor, no wonder. Hangover is loaded. O Ku tie
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by kettle84(m): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Bimpe29:
Thank you Reno, but why the tautology of ''only'' in your caption? However, it is the masses I pity, because even if your principal (GEJ) was re-elected the situation might even be worse than how it is now.
why would it be worse.it is crystal clear that monies are being diverted on monthly bases.

what happened to the daily revenue and looted funds?
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by pressplay411(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2016
lol i don't like it but that's really funny.
#StillBelievingInBuhari
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Bimpe29:
grin
Bimpe29:
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Jesusloveyou: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2016
sirfee:
Do I look like a partisan member or what?Go through all my posts with sincere heart before you start saying thrash.I'm not supporting Jonathan,Buhari or any other polithiefcians out there,all I'm just saying is the fact and reality.With all the billions you've mentioned so far,Nigeria is still in comatose,how come?The economy is bad,there's high rate of unemployment in the country,there's turmoil going on in many parts of the country,there's high level of injustice and ethnic prejudice in the country etc.Your Buhari is indeed the best president ever in the history of Nigeria.
you and I will not feel The impact because the damage caused by pdp is not what even the best economist in the world can wish away in 4yrs
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by moshmusth(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2016
sirfee:
Omo ale ni iya e,baba e ati gbogbo ebi e

ponri pon gbe e, omo iran ki ran oshi... oloriburuku ma shan fani
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Gnosticstudent(m): 1:39am On Dec 26, 2021
ireneony:
i thought you were an apc member

Please kindly oblige me, don't be offended, I need an important information from you,how can I reach you...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tam David-West Dies At 83 / From Spaghetti To Egg – How Buhari Government Changed Nigerians’ Dining Tables / Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.