Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

"One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (42321 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by bid4rich(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
[size=16pt]Promise kept in disguise.

Before now, I told some people that this road will lead to nowhere but they wouldn't listen.

Anyway, I will not say anything about this administration until 2 years into their regime. After May 29th I will come back and ask them HOW MARKET?
[/size]
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Bimpe29: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thank you Reno, but why the tautology of ''only'' in your caption? However, it is the masses I pity, because even if your principal (GEJ) was re-elected the situation might even be worse than how it is now.

2 Likes

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by ceejay80s(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
TO CHOP FOOD SEF NA BY FORCE ?
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by ngolokante(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Anyways I don't blame this man...if things had not being the way they are right now(for whatever reasons), would a serial and caught out liar, who tried to incite sedition by distributing false propaganda, hid under false names and fake facebook pages to spread falsehood, a crony to some of the worst looters this country had ever known and did all these while claiming to be a pastor have mouth to come and talk? I don't blame Reno Omokri or is it Wendell Simlin, I blame the people who couldn't seize the fleeting opportunities they had to endear themselves to Nigerians, even more
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by ngolokante(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bimpe29:
Thank you Reno, but why the tautology of ''only'' in your caption? However, it is the masses I pity, because even if your principal (GEJ) was re-elected the situation might even be worse than how it is now.

God bless you...You just made my day sir

1 Like

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
dukie25:
Remember the one meal a day promised by APC?
Seems it's the only promise fulfilled by President Buhari though in a negative sense.

This is way too hilarious not to share, reactions follow the main tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/804565820596588544?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
This dude is a terrible critic... He aint an intelligent chap @ all.. ave noticed that all his critisicm stems from headlines, he doesnt dig deep instead he only attacks only wave making headlines. When he was in government all he did was talk, no impact, now his out his still talking no impact... Go and sink borehole in your community and give em scholarship grants... your rants are now similar to that of Kanye.. no vibes
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sukkottt: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
sammhi:

It is better to be a slave and feed well than be a master who sleeps with hunger without any hope in sight
Y
Truth is PmB a big mistake . He has no knowledge of economics and thus not capable of turning things around . Even if crude oil is sold for 100usd
Nigerians would still be in pains.
In life , it is no how much money you have but how you planned your life and use your resources
thats not his job. presidents are not supposed to have knowledge of economics. barak obama is a lawyer
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Seriousboy: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirfee:
They are all the same,Buhari has failed Nigeria so much but Omokri should keep quiet because he is also a polithiefcian and one of the looters who made Nigeria a failed state.
Some Nigerians don't have idea of what they want from the government in power. Why using party mentality to stopped holding government accountable

1 Like

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari is the most useless president in the history of the entire world. Having looked critically on the achievement of Buhari, i saw nothing and then curiosity prompted me to google "the most useless president in the world", you won't believe buhari's name came up first. If you think i am lying, do your googling now. How did buhari become president of Nigeria? So unfortunately i can provide answer this question.

1 Like

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Seriousboy: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirfee:
They are all the same,Buhari has failed Nigeria so much but Omokri should keep quiet because he is also a polithiefcian and one of the looters who made Nigeria a failed state.
Some Nigerians don't have idea of what they want from the government in power. Why using party mentality to stopped holding government accountable when they are still in power or is it after they leave office that you guys would do so
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
dukie25:
Half a meal a day by 2019

That is your portion
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Smellymouth: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kathmandu:
You were part of the people that voted in this regime but i respect you for speaking out now that everything has being derailed.

Pishure of me voting for buhari or adonbilivit.. cheesy
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Newbiee:
Your ineffectual Buffon master is responsible.
This line is as stale as fvck undecided

2 Likes

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
TippyTop:
grin grin grin Come back to Nairaland Reno, we miss your humor.
I wish the bastàrd is on Nairaland too.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
thats not his job. presidents are not supposed to have knowledge of economics. barak obama is a lawyer
A lawyer can still have deep insights into how economies work. My guy, having an empty skull as president is a recipe for the kind of national disgrace and disaster this country is experiencing right now.

Stop playing the ostrich smiley
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Pishure of me voting for buhari or adonbilivit.. cheesy
But this is you

1 Like

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Smellymouth: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kathmandu:
But this is you

Hahaha.. cheesy

Tufia!!
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seriousboy:

Some Nigerians don't have idea of what they want from the government in power. Why using party mentality to stopped holding government accountable
Thank you sir,we are on the same lane
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wealthgang:

Gbamest!
One love

1 Like

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by goaldynboy: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari thought that presidency is a playground where you just appoint your brothers and sisters in government and then starts siphoning dollars from the sale of crude oil! Now that he has plunged the country into the dungeon of recession, he must use his brain to bail the country out! Otherwise, I don't know the reason he will give Nigerians in his 2019 reelection campaign! And it will be a monumental shame for him to surrender and confess that he has failed! The people I blame most are his supporters chanting that even if Buhari have NEPA bill, they will vote for him! Shey they have seen the outcome!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sukkottt: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
A lawyer can still have deep insights into how economies work. My guy, having an empty skull as president is a recipe for the kind of national disgrace and disaster this country is experiencing right now.

Stop playing the ostrich smiley
bro, thats why they have ministers. its not the presidents job. in civilized countries the president does not foment economic policies wink

1 Like

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Agimor(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Funny though but true.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by breakeven: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
I am not surprised a mohammed will think differently. Even when they are hungrier they will support their own.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by totorimi: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tinubu and co owes this country a public apology before they delete. A man who has been rejected for four consecutive times by the people albeit by God, Tinubu helped him to win, now just see the grave danger the country is in at the moment. The man has simply bleeped everything in the nation, economy, infrastructure, health,power, security even the little entertainment we give our selves to keep going the cattle rearer cum politician just messed them all up due to lack of sound leadership skills.

We cant blame him because he simply latched on Tinubu's misinformation to achieve a visionless agenda. Tinubu is the one we should stone to death for misleading the some of us. Just take a look at our country, just drifting along as though we are no longer the Nigerians making great and giant strides all over the world and to think that our own country we cannot fix it is abysmally shameful. The leader of a country is a reflection of who the people are but we know what we are showing to the world is not who we are. We are beautiful, strong, intelligent, initiative, creative and dynamic people. Anywhere we go we standout, yes because we are Nigerians and not anything short of that. For anyone to brand us as corrupt they should take a look inside and see the massive corruption sweeping through right under their watch.

We need to get away from this nightmare fast, I cannot be proud at this time to say I am a Nigerian. Everything is bungled up, from budget to policy statement to taking decisive actions. We need to get rid of all these dead woods and retake our future and our country. This nation belongs to the youths, we need a youthful leader with a right mindset and the Nigerian can-do mentality to leapfrog the country into the league of 21st century industrialized nations of the world. How long shall we keep fooling ourselves like this, where are we going with people who have reached their destination. Nigerian youths this is our country our time and our season to shine.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
ogologoamu:

Write your address in full naa, Etim Inyang is my hood.
Lol you wan kill me abi,just few minutes walk from Chocolate Royal(Wazobia fm)My BBM pin:328D4BD3
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by junnyjake(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
this refugee is obviously homesick. he is tired of being second class citizen in america. his eyes is all over naija matter instead of facing his life in his american prison. the man is lonely

And you being the first class citizen of Nigeria, what is it the government provides for you that the government over there fails to provide?
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by curvilicious: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oma se o Buhari, ti pa yin
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
profhezekiah:
God bless U but most gullible and blind pple can't acquire any sense
Thank you sir,it's a pity many Nigerians in this 21st century are stil under neo-colonialism.Many have traded their conscience for just a bag of rice.I'm sorry for Nigeria
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
spencekat:
202?
No 2*3 very close to Lambugatti
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
moshmusth:

if you have no proof he stole then keep ya mouth shot(shut). that is calling a spade a spade
Oniranu,Mio raye osi,mio fe ro ejo,o daabo.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
adeke
No,who goes in?
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by basybasy: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirfee:
may God bless u 4sayn d truth. He is among of those dat spoilt our land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tam David-West Dies At 83 / From Spaghetti To Egg – How Buhari Government Changed Nigerians’ Dining Tables / Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.