Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) (32918 Views)

She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
OP,
apparently you and this girl need someone to mediate the issue and give you solution. Im a mediator, so you are really lucky i read this post. keep the baby with you or send to your mama, tell this girl to pack all her clothes and things and come to see me. this thing need some spiritual intervention but dont worry, I have what she needs to reset her brain. expect her back home before easter. grin grin
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by jahlid(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Am also going thru this same shit.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by pussyAvenger: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pierocash:
it happened to me too,jst the same thing.the difference between mine and urs is that i cut ties with her and she vowed i will never claim that baby from her,i said is that the issue,i dash u.
guy u wicked ehh

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by carlos1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
The girl looks very wicked, see her face nau

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by andyanders: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Op, how can you be dating and even went further to have a baby with such a lady who looked Wilde like a runs girl? Look at the kind of tattoos all over her body? No sane man can stay with such ugly bi,,,tch unless you are on drugs.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
rennylaw:

No be small one .
Endtime things tho

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by masqot(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
You're in deep sh*t. Walking Dead; that's your full name. Where are you from?
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by LORDELEMENT: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2016
mugu na person wey draw tattoo for boobs you go give belle...na your ear she for chuck that knife.....you carry olosho first class

2 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nemesis99(m): 1:45am On Dec 03, 2016
I have learnt to deal with crazy female colleagues by video or voice recording. If you had done something earlier to set as proof, you would have beating her silly and claim twas self defence.

But the mumu friend that was in the house while you go stabbed nko?

You claim she wanted to turn you to a mungun, but you already are one na egbon.

#saynotobabymama
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by pdudy: 4:55am On Dec 03, 2016
Dirty weave and dirty looking tattoo. Guy, you sef.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 6:03am On Dec 03, 2016
the guy is a weakling, I don't support violence in any form though, but keeping mute about sensitive matters always goes into some ladies head, instead of seeing their guys as matured they zee him as a fool whose brain they can easily pick on, the lady looks raz no doubt,so you can't expect a rational thinking mind behind that face n body, same way she looks frail, just one slap is enough to restore her to default settings, tricked you for a whole year,mute!! stabbed you,mute!! packed all your stuffs,mute!! some guys sha!!!! trying to please others rather than do the right thing.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Just saying cuz they girl I see there seems prettier than you.. smiley
Why evulz grin

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by rayval(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2016
Na waooo....you impregnated your type..if you can date a girl with such tattoos and looks, then u re in...nd if u can actually post her pics..
? U re nt better than her....u acting like a child bro..cming on NL to post shits like dis....nei.....its obvious u guys had a one night stnd.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2016
sweetjude:
you support violence against women shocked

in the other way you Support Violence against Men
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by runbeni(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2016
see woman. she no even fine at all.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2016
QuietHammer:

Why evulz grin

Lol!

Now you're the evuls bro.. Why display her pic nah? grin cheesy

You been collect her pic keep for your phone? shocked shocked

Hope you no dey use am self-service sha? tongue tongue
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lol!

Now you're the evuls bro.. Why display her pic nah? grin cheesy

You been collect her pic keep for your phone? shocked shocked

Hope you no dey use am self-service sha? tongue tongue
Hee. Self-service? That one na torture o grin

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2016
QuietHammer:

Hee. Self-service? That one na torture o grin

Why? At least, she got a dashing body, aside her not too fantastic face... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Why? At least, she got a dashing body, aside her not too fantastic face... tongue tongue tongue
I'll drink to that grin
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2016
QuietHammer:

I'll drink to that grin

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by galaxi(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:

What the hell..? i thought i was the only one in such predicament?.. thank God i came out with my life, my secret was easy but hard to bear, i may not advice you to do same as me because it only takes a hearted man to do what i did/am doing.

In my case, i had to leave the house and all the property, she claimed it all, i simply lost contact with her, she does nt know where i stay or ehat i do for leaving, i sold the house i built and lost everything just to gain my freedom.

My case was so bad that i almost died in accident, out of much thinking she poured me hot water, pepper water, broke my laptop, burnt my suit.. just think of it, so i never regret ignoring her and my offspring, if my child grows, she will find me, if she does not find me, someone else will father her, sometimes in life you have to loose something(sacrifice) to gain another.

I paid for my freedom, all this online post did not help me, i took my descission and stood on it, women can sometimes be dangerous, once dey hate you, nothing can ever bring back the love, i am a free man now, i will be getting married soon by Gods grace, she called me early this year begging me to come back, i declined abstractly, nothing will ever make me go back to her, even of she is wrapped as a birthday gift.

#take hrt bro.. just look for permanent solution now, before its costs life..!

jeez!!!
this happened to me exactly!!
I learnt the hard way,i almost died twice in an accident and till date she keep telling people she will deal with me.
I ran away with just the properties i could get into my car.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by vchykp(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2016
galaxi:

jeez!!!
this happened to me exactly!!
I learnt the hard way,i almost died twice in an accident and till date she keep telling people she will deal with me.
I ran away with just the properties i could get into my car.

Thats y i always thank God for the gift of life, i was a step away from death, but i thank God i learnt a lot, atleast i learnt that "children are blessing only when planned for"
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Baloskey1986(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2016
grin I go do Her dowdown up Mortal combat
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2016
sweetjude:
what will i say self sad the money is small, my queen collect more than that everymonth from me, i am not adding hair oooooo
the money is too small for this kind fight, pay her and stop behaving like a lazy man

you crazy... if you nut because you give your Africana queen more that's when you talking shit. if he doesn't have so he should go steal cause of a woman abi. See bro women mugu your type well a. cause you believe money fix everything......
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Frankraj: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
You look finish na this girl we be like man na him you wan make she born for you . What do you find sexy in this born that calls herself a woman .
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Creamish(f): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
numericalguy:

See all these hypocritical girls not wanting to comment because it's a man suffering in the hands of an evil girl. If it was a guy maltreating a girl now, their mouth will be as sharp as a razor blaze.

UV been noticed. U can stop dancing around my front door and move on now..
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Creamish:

UV been noticed. U can stop dancing around my front door and move on now..

I didn't even notice this insignificant peice of sh!t
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Creamish(f): 5:43am On Dec 05, 2016
numericalguy:

I didn't even notice this insignificant peice of sh!t

Buh bye now... smiley
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by adami: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
obiekunie1:

[size=4pt]
damn girl!
see clean beauty! u go sweet f....k die!

will like to hook up with u - just for continuous fuk alone i dont mind the expenditure!

u in abuja?
[/size]

would like to hook up for continuous fvck too and i'm in abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.