Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) (32687 Views)

She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by bonyhils(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
baby mama wahala embarassed
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
what will i say self sad the money is small, my queen collect more than that everymonth from me, i am not adding hair oooooo
the money is too small for this kind fight, pay her and stop behaving like a lazy man
Lol, you and your queen sha grin
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
This boy dey talk like woman
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
It happens, my own send me messages daily wishing me all sorts of evil. That my business will crumble. I think she's bitter
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by MARKone(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pierocash:
it happened to me too,jst the same thing.the difference between mine and urs is that i cut ties with her and she vowed i will never claim that baby from her,i said is that the issue,i dash u.

When that child becomes another Dangote, or Alakija you'll start saying my son, my daughter smh..

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Lol, you and your queen sha grin
grin value her pass anything grin how are you doing? your face is clean, i wont say beautiful tongue
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't understand oooooooo, the guy marry persin way e no fit control. If time no take care nah die be that ooooooooooooo, wait ooo what is this that nairaland is doing must I log in before I comment
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by donigspain(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
MARKone:

When that child becomes another Dangote, or Alakija you'll start saying my son, my daughter smh..
Don't judge if you haven't experienced it. I can tell you he did the best.

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by DICKtator: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
How do you get someone as fugly as this pregnant?

Someone that looks like this only swallows your kids not nutting inside.

I don't believe this story!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
what will i say self sad the money is small, my queen collect more than that everymonth from me, i am not adding hair oooooo
the money is too small for this kind fight, pay her and stop behaving like a lazy man
I am tempted to place a generational course on ur head buh i wont.... Continue wt ur fo*lishness... U believe da turning urself into atm machine for dat ur irresponsible girlfriend makes u a hardworking man... Oya continue surely i will be willing to buy ghana must go bag for u weneva are to return to ur kins.... E fuo ama nga acho, ofe ogeri

2 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Laveda(f): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
That girl's got no conscience..

Why stab him?
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
grin value her pass anything grin how are you doing? your face is clean, i wont say beautiful tongue
Anything that is clean is beautiful, you don't have to say it wink
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by richie9093(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
you support violence against women shocked

oh please. stop with this nonsense rhetoric. can't you see what the woman did to the man? wasn't she being violent? what is a little backhand slap compared to a stab.

I am surprised you didn't fault the woman's actions.

if she wants to act all manly, then she should be treated as a man and receive the same beating.

Let's learn to keep our hands to ourselves (woman or man).

But for me oo, if a woman hits me first, I'll assume she's already a man and treat her like one.

Respect yourself and gender, I'll respect you too. She can't go around stabbing men hoping she won't receive a heavy beating herself.

Let's stop the "I don't support violence against women" rhetoric if the woman was the one who instigated the violence in the first place.

Imagine it was the guy that stabbed the woman all those feminists will crawl out of their safe space with pitchforks calling for the head of the man.

Why the double standard and biasedness against men when it is the man who is being abused? why?!?!

3 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pierocash:
it happened to me too,jst the same thing.the difference between mine and urs is that i cut ties with her and she vowed i will never claim that baby from her,i said is that the issue,i dash u.

Young man take responsibility of your child no matter what,Don't let your child have just one memory which is the mum even if you cut ties with her..Get your ass together

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by CXLVII: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
What happens when you pour everything inside olosho!

Confirm Olosho!
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
richie9093:

oh please. stop with this nonsense rhetoric. can't you see what the woman did to the man? wasn't she being violent? what is a little backhand slap compared to a stab.

if she wants to act all manly, then she should be treated as a man and receive the same beating.

Let's learn to keep our hands to ourselves (woman or man).

But for me oo, if a woman hits me first, I'll assume she's already a man and treat her like one.

Respect yourself and gender, I'll respect you too. She can't go around stabbing men hoping she won't receive a heavy beating herself.

Let's stop the "I don't support violence against women" rhetoric if the woman was the one who instigated the violence in the first place.

Imagine it was the guy that stabbed the woman all those feminists will crawl out of their safe space with pitchforks calling for the head of the man.
abeg carry your long advice on why violence is good dey go
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Anything that is clean is beautiful, you don't have to say it wink
forming self confident grin

i just dey look you cheesy

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by deleskizy: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bros, it seems you got yourself entangled with a grade a pocket ripper. My candid advice;

1) Conduct a DNA test to the 100% sure that the child is yours

2) Having confirmed that the child is yours, take a legal action to secure custody of your ward cos you have more than enough prove to show that she is not capable being a mother (someone who turn her child to a money making venture)

3) If the child is not yours, Bro!!! i believe you know what to do next. As for me, i'll take a work and breath a sigh of relieve.

QED
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
yuck irritating dam
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by foody(f): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tell your friend that his case is very simple. The first thing to do is to accept Jesus as his Lord and Saviour,
Confess his sin and ask for forgiveness.
Then go to the Lord and ask for wisdom and understanding as to go about this matter.
She might really love you and be attack spiritually either from her end or yours. So you have to go back to the Lord accept him into your life before you begin to attack (him) yes you heard me right the devil must leave your family alone. It is your choice. You are the choice you make. The Bible says that the devil has come to steal, kill and destroy. Anything that is planning to take your joy the Lord will deal with in Jesus name. If you accept Jesus then all other thing shall be added unto you.
And finally after the prayer if she comes back asking for forgiveness pls forgive because Jesus forgave you too. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Maydfourth: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Na for where you carry am from?This one bad market oooo..
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by richie9093(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
abeg carry your long advice on why violence is good dey go

where did I support violence? did you see the part where I said we should keep our hands to ourselves?

I only faulted you because you saw no wrong in the woman's action but instead you saw fault on what would happen if the man had retaliated.

no vex, you can keep reveling in your ignorance.

good day!

3 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Inspectorsuga:

I am tempted to place a generational course on ur head buh i wont.... Continue wt ur fo*lishness... U believe da turning urself into atm machine for dat ur irresponsible girlfriend makes u a hardworking man... Oya continue surely i will be willing to buy ghana must go bag for u weneva are to return to ur kins.... E fuo ama nga acho, ofe ogeri
kiss kiss it

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
forming self confident grin

i just dey look you cheesy
grin grin
Look at yourself first
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Epraize(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:

You need deliverance.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
luminouz:
*sighs* will I ever marry with all these baby mama dramas?
i want more deadly woman than that you gonna get raw but if want a nice woman infact surulere type dem dey but gotto do a damn work on prayer to search for right one.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by gymnasium(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:

re mad''
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Just look at the agbero you made a baby mama.

Some guys dey dull sha! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Charly68: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Na you I go ask question ooo! Where did you find such a dangerous sucker ? Didn't you know all along that she was out to destroy you! Thank God for your life that you escaped her satanic plan. There are many beautiful but poisonous ladies around,examine your head before you say"I love or like you"

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
you support violence against women shocked
wait until the woman stab am knife for neck.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by gymnasium(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:

you are ''mad'' simple and short

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.