Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) (32740 Views)

She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
gymnasium:

re mad''
kiss it

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
When they leave responsible girls and go for rascals what do you expect?Abeg carry your cross!
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ISAACOLOYEDE(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
The woman is not working, she don't know how hard to get money , U can choose either ur life or woman ,but remember if she kill u life continue .
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
foody:
Tell your friend that his case is very simple. The first thing to do is to accept Jesus as his Lord and Saviour,
Confess his sin and ask for forgiveness.
Then go to the Lord and ask for wisdom and understanding as to go about this matter.
She might really love you and be attack spiritually either from her end or yours. So you have to go back to the Lord accept him into your life before you begin to attack (him) yes you heard me right the devil must leave your family alone. It is your choice. You are the choice you make. The Bible says that the devil has come to steal, kill and destroy. Anything that is planning to take your joy the Lord will deal with in Jesus name. If you accept Jesus then all other thing shall be added unto you.
And finally after the prayer if she comes back asking for forgiveness pls forgive because Jesus forgave you too. Thanks
What's this one saying? undecided
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Zirah: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
When you bed a girl like this you must be ready to bear the brunt.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by HARDDON: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
What sorts of a weakling of a guys is this?

No balls whatsoever !
How can theu pack what u claim to own n u sat there like a drechened dock on sabatical leave?
She obviously own the property because if it was urs , bought with ur hard earned money, u wud resist or @ least briskly excuse ur self n go report robbery @ d police

Even to report d case @ d station he cudnt!

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
what will i say self sad the money is small, my queen collect more than that everymonth from me, i am not adding hair oooooo
the money is too small for this kind fight, pay her and stop behaving like a lazy man
mouth would just be scratching some people to make others think the are making sense instead this uncle would just be revealing his stupidity to the public.
its not by force to make sense on FTC ,not by force to talk ....
this uncle na big disgrace ,na their type dey go hospital after reading aunty queen phone messages !
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Laveda(f): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

What's this one saying? undecided

He's mad for Jesus. cheesy

Even when bringing repentance whatever ain't necessary, people like him bring it up.
Religion has eaten deep into his brain. grin
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pierocash:
it happened to me too,jst the same thing.the difference between mine and urs is that i cut ties with her and she vowed i will never claim that baby from her,i said is that the issue,i dash u.

Is her name Mariam? shocked
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
MARKone:

When that child becomes another Dangote, or Alakija you'll start saying my son, my daughter smh..
Dat child cannot bcom dangote oo

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Laveda:

Even when bringing repentance whatever ain't necessary, people like him bring it up.

That's not you on your DP.. undecided
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Gomez24(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
dam,poo... OK part2 plsss ;
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Before what are you doing in her punna,is her punna a national stadium?

Just blame your dicck in this situations.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by holyeye1989(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
He hate his life, see this one wey draw tatoo for body.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
the last time i checked, gold circle is still 50naira...

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
See tattoo wey the girl draw for body. Old boy you get mind o to date such girl o. This girl fit dey smoke Oshogbo weed self. My brother run for your life. This girl na DEVIL first daughter o.

2 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
whoever the guy in question is ,you wanted a bad biatch green light,she gave you a kid ,now you're running for help abi saying nonsense ,niiiga lock up,delete the shiiit post ,its making you less of a man, deal with your issues and stop being a butty man
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Laveda(f): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

That's not you on your DP.. undecided

Okay?
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Laveda:

i was just trying to wrap my head around it. From the top to the bottom there was no point, all I saw was preaching. grin

This type of Christians will make use of any opportunity to try to convert or win a soul. And funny enough someone above her had just given an advise for the guy to involve the police.

Smh... undecided
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pierocash:
it happened to me too,jst the same thing.the difference between mine and urs is that i cut ties with her and she vowed i will never claim that baby from her,i said is that the issue,i dash u.
Lwkm @ I dash you.

Some ladies tho.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

mouth would just be scratching some people to make others think the are making sense instead this uncle would just be revealing his stupidity to the public.
its not by force to make sense on FTC ,not by force to talk ....
this uncle na big disgrace ,na their type dey go hospital after reading aunty queen phone messages !

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Just look @ the type of babe u got urself entangled with.

I know that when u were dating her, some of ur friends or family members warned u to desist from her, but NO. U will tell them that this is 21st century and u shouldn't judge people by their physical appearance.

Truth, a weird person is a weird person, nothing wey u go do fit change am.

Sorry bro, carry ur cross.

How I go see that kind girl that looks irresponsible, go date her? I am sure u met her in a club or in a eatery or someone arranged her for u just for bangs.

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
/
Didn't he see the tattoos(tramp stamps) all over her body before he laid with her? Tattoos are the only official certificate for runs girls. The ones that don't have it yet are amateurs, learners and per Diem.

The warning signs are all over but he neglected them.

He should bear his cross. Next time, he might not be lucky.
\

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by RISE22(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] grin undecided undecidedIf you're poor its called unwanted pregnancy but if you get small change you change am to BABYMAMA. undecided.Abeg iam not understanding abeg keep it to yourself or better still goan die.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Laveda(f): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

i was just trying to wrap my head around it. From the top to the bottom there was no point, all I saw was preaching. grin

This type of Christians will make use of any opportunity to try to convert or win a soul. And funny enough someone above her had just given an advise for the guy to involve the police.

Smh... undecided
grin Had to go back and read again, instead of contributing sensibly he had to bring in the whole preaching thing which is obviously not needed. sad

grin Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
She sounds unstable, more concerned for the child tbh
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by kennykane1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dude, you need to make a "Ben Johnson" U turn b4 its too late!!
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Water don pass your garri bros, you sef carry baby mama wey her eyes don tear pass Kilimanjaro! Her mates dey draw simple tatoos but she carry textbooks for body as tatoo. Shouldn't that be your first inkling that the chick no dey fear knife?

Biko, waka your own go front. Let the court settle the case about your child. Court would probably award custody and upkeep...that way you two can conform .
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by okowande(f): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Guys look beyond a woman's beauty!
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Laveda:

Okay?

Just saying cuz they girl I see there seems prettier than you.. smiley
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Laveda(f): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Just saying cuz they girl I see there seems prettier than you.. smiley

smiley Okay.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by lohresloco: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
you support violence against women shocked
I go so stab am eh... And no I do not support violence against women but a woman loses that right the moment she hits a man. Slap me, I'll beat you skit skat. No mercies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.