Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom (50339 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by Ribajae(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ehhhen, so na u chinedu always dey come meet..... make I go chain chinedu for dat roof sef.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by Otitemmanu: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is there any news on these forum that some people will not involve tribal war in it ?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by EyeHateGod: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Are we evolving forward or backward?..
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by goshen26: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
NCAN over 2 u......
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by baby124: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
They should have taken her to a psychiatric hospital. She has now run away again. Nigerians always hiding their mentally ill or pretending they don't exist.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by Raheemzee(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
blood money

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by AntiWailer: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
She has fled home again.

So sad. sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by wiloy2k8(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
slyrone:
igbo people and their shallow thinking sha.

Ur Parents and their Shallow thinking sha
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by LoveJesus87(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Iamberlyn:
oh no why evuls angry cry
dats the world we live in dear. May God help us dear.
In other news, I clicked like and am not walking away grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by sisisioge: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
I think we might actually need correctional/reprimand homes where parents could go and drop their wards when they become too tired of parenting. I think leaving the kids to be cared for by the state is better than this kind of torture. It is well.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by nyabinghi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
She is an onyeara, most igbos are onye ara. salaro people grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by awu79: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
ok
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by BABANGBALI: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
NCAN don't worry it's all about the flat heads
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by BABANGBALI: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
wiloy2k8:

Ur Parents and their Shallow thinking sha
e pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by BABANGBALI: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Otitemmanu:
Is there any news on these forum that some people will not involve tribal war in it ?
chill na that one of the things that make nairaland interesting unless you wan make the place close down and Seun go hungry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by fxskye: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
madridguy:
Don't know what to say, may God Almighty heal the girl from every spirit of mental illness.

That bold part is irritating. Let's accept the story from her parent that the girl is mentally ill. How does chaining her heal her?

Please the report from the parent for the action taken calls for a thorough investigation.

People are wicked....... No effort to take to a Psychiatric hospital but rather chained her.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
I believe she was running away from home because her parents are clearly crazy and probably abuse her emotionally and physically everyday. That "mentally ill" excuse is so lame. Thats not how you treat a mentally challenged person or ANYONE for that matter.
Typical Nigerian police tho, handing her back to her parents. Who says they won't do worse to her when they move to another house. The girl is obviously scared of what they'll do next and hence she has run away AGAIN. They should have put that girl up in a foster home or a care home for kids with unfit parents angry angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by orlahtohbadt(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Are we evolving forward or backward?..
Does evolution have anything to do with backwardness?... Evolution is advancement so u cant use both words(Evolution and backwardness) side by side
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by moshould(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Someone please call 911.......
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by forexbinary: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Elchappo:
unclad with that pinshure

ok i see, nah until person tie wrapper before ikotun landlords go see u dressed up...

You only clicked the link because of the UNCLAD huh? cheesy

But got disappointed grin

Vaseline crew member spotted smiley

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by forexbinary: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
NCAN don't worry it's all about the flat heads

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by Junior66(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cessa0:
wow! unclad nw has a new meaning. .. interesting!

d girl in d picture luks older dan 14...

if shez dia daughter nd shes rily mentally ill.. abeg is dt d bst way to treat her... nd her mother allowed ds happen?? i dnt get.. d facts aren't adding up...

shez always running away frm home... u plan on taking her to d hospital ds month..

oga, if shez ur daughter, she for don dey hospital since. . no nid for too much talk.

Shebi hospital na free ba?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by Junior66(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
trustyshoess:
I believe she was running away from home because her parents are clearly crazy and probably abuse her emotionally and physically everyday. That "mentally ill" excuse is so lame. Thats not how you treat a mentally challenged person or ANYONE for that matter.
Typical Nigerian police tho, handing her back to her parents. Who says they won't do worse to her when they move to another house. The girl is obviously scared of what they'll do next and hence she has run away AGAIN. They should have put that girl up in a foster home or a care home for kids with unfit parents angry angry

Sorry madam but ur kind of emotions dnt work wit mental cases so e beta make u kip quiet or ask. I have lived wit a mental case for more dan dan 3yrs. ask me anytin u want. we have chains in my house, all doors locked 24/7. etc.etc
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Lalasticlala
*In Akon's voice* You're so beautiful
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by Junior66(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
fxskye:

That bold part is irritating. Let's accept the story from her parent that the girl is mentally ill. How does chaining her heal her?

Please the report from the parent for the action taken calls for a thorough investigation.

People are wicked....... No effort to take to a Psychiatric hospital but rather chained her.
u go pay her hospital bills ba? abi u tink say na free? in dis recession tink before u talk.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by kristie26(f): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Her parents might be mentally unstable as well for chaining her
my thoughts too....if she's mentally unstable then she got it from her parents cos no normal person in his right senses will chain someone down.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by Guyman02: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
sammyj:
The girl i Saw in the pic is not Naked ooo. OP fear God oooo !!!! grin shocked grin

Bloggers fooled you with exagerated news and you opened this thread because you wanted to see a naked girl, I don catch you today grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by sammyj: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Diaries God ooooo!!!! grin grin grin cool
Guyman02:

Bloggers fooled you with exagerated news and you opened this thread because you wanted to see a naked girl, I don catch you today grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by eboniest(f): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Instead of them taking her to do hospital when she is not a dog..will chaining her cure the illness.. angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by chiraqDemon(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
infringing on her right to freedom of movement
If ahe is indeed mentally ill yaba left is there
Im sure its because they maltreat her that she runs away n not cos of mental illness
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by numericalguy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
A 14 year old girl, identified as Onyeka John, has regained her freedom after she was allegedly chained by her mother to the burglary-proof bars for about a month

South_beasts from the south_least doing what they know how to do best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) / Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.