Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) (1734 Views)

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
I'm still undecided myself. cool

Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Mimido2(f): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
undecided

''brothers'',precisely wat l put up there. Why can't you just mind your business?

2 Likes

Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by babsir(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
JeeZ tempting but I'd pass jawe
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by OhMyG0d: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
You see that 'stick' she's holding, that's what i will use to reshape her already twisted destiny outta my house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by OhMyG0d: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
A lady that does that WILL poison you one day.
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
What sort of question is this?
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
OhMyG0d:
You see that 'stick' she's holding, that's what i will use to reshape her already twisted destiny outta my house.

hahahaha.

Why na? But she make na.
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by OhMyG0d: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Why would i?
So she can make me her puppet and her Money Dispenser at will right??

So, because she's beautiful(in her own way) i should then allow that to becloud my reasoning?
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by herzern1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
OK
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Qummie:
What sort of question is this?
Trick question.
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Mimido2(f): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

''brothers'',precisely wat l put up there. Why can't you just mind your business?

Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=Mimido2 post=51577295][/quote]

You know,when you posted that l decided to take a glimpse at your profile to check you out.

Well,what can l say? This is NL,no one knows their level anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Mimido2(f): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

You know,when you posted that l decided to take a glimpse at your profile to check you out.

Well,what can l say? This is NL,no one knows their level anymore.
Abi?
weldone old man
so I shouldn't post anything because of u?
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by ObioratheBully: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
No oh..

Can't chop one food for the rest of my life..
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by SafeDavid(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't believe in vodoo so I'll gladly eat and still dump her ass.
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
SafeDavid:
I don't believe in vodoo so I'll gladly eat and still dump her ass.

I didn't too,until it happened to a close friend. Na indomie the geh use trap am.

The guy pushed his family and friends away. It took over a year before he regained his senses.

Using him as a lesson,l've always been very careful.
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
i wiil eat it grin grin grin cool
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nah nah..because of one pussy No ooo
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by SafeDavid(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

I didn't too,until it happened to a close friend. Na indomie the geh use trap am.

The guy pushed his family and friends away. It took over a year before he regained his senses.

Using him as a lesson,l've always been very careful.

Oh well!
So people say, but I've always been very careful with what I eat.
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by photoshoot(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

She doesn't even have breast_ undecided

Abeg, I would throw her out. She need breast_ kiss
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by BabaRamota1980: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
I dont care how beautiful and sexy she is. If I see it I do something about it. She must know that I saw what she did and she must apologize, then she will tell me where she got the mix and who told her to do that.

I may forgive and I may not, depending on discoveries from the questions.
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jarizod:
Nah nah..because of one pussy No ooo

But truth be told,there are some ''mamiwater package'' kind of girls that one wouldn't mind giving them his ''mumu botton''.

1 Like

Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
photoshoot:

She doesn't even have breast_ undecided
Abeg, I would throw her out. She need breast_ kiss
lol. Haba gee,dis breast_ confirm na. Abi na dat kind Cossy standard u dey like?
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
i wiil eat it grin grin grin cool
You be brother abi you be lez?
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by photoshoot(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

lol.
Haba gee,dis breast_ confirm na. Abi na dat kind Cossy standard u dey like?

No jare, this babes own can't fill up my hands. And besides you know in love making, we have two types of BJs. One is blowjob_ the other is ....., I doubt if she can perform the latter. smiley
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
photoshoot:

No jare, this babes own can't fill up my hands. And besides you know in love making, we have two types of BJs. One is blowjob_ the other is ....., I doubt if she can perform the latter. smiley

Hahahahaha!!!

Hell no,she can't. grin
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

But truth be told,there are some ''mamiwater package'' kind of girls that one wouldn't mind giving them his ''mumu botton''.
cheesy grin
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by photoshoot(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

Hahahahaha!!!

Hell no,she can't. grin

cheesy you sabi!
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by mofeoluwadassah: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
U beta decide fast,cos if u dont u go jxt wash pants 4 d rest of ur life
Re: Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic) by RENOWNED2(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2016
No Wtf..Dont Believe In Charms Tho So I Would Eat It Just Because Idgaf

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed / Top 10 Differences Between A Runs Girl And An Olosho / Rivers Men Love Their Kids More Than Their Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.