Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! (4871 Views)

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Sierusvirus(m): 1:34am On Dec 04, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Raine80 post=51615330]Domestic violence happens to both men and women hits because the effect on women is highlighted more men still get affected as well.

You are well informed
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 04, 2016
Sierusvirus:

You are well informed
Thank you
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Raine80:
Domestic violence happens to both men and women hits because the effect on women is highlighted more men still get affected as well.
You are correct! There was an episode of a program called MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE where a grown man went to the lake with his toddler son, to sail a toy boat for fun. Then a 9 year old boy showed up and rudely asked the man to leave that spot; that he OWNED the spot. Ofcourse the man told him off (even quite politely, that nobody "owned" any of the seats there) and the boy left in a sinister way.

Next, as the man was happily sailing his remote-controlled boat, a superior boat showed up on the lake, came straight at the weaker boat, smashed it and sank it. The man was like shocked what are u doing?? The boy retorted "I think I'm sinking your boat!!!!"

The man couldn't let the injustice go. He went home, fortified his boat, and then showed up at the same spot the next weekend. Naturally, the sinister boy came too, attacking and crashing the man's boat for the second time and laughing hysterically, only this time the man had installed a mini missile on his boat which he used to blow up the boy's predatory boat.

Now, the boy started crying "you blew my boat! cry it was my Grandfathers boat and he gave it to me just before he died cry"

All the people there were now staring at the man like he was a wicked bully, whereas nobody cared when it was the boy destroying the man's boats for no reason at all and laughing hysterically.

That's exactly what happens in society; it's no big deal if the man is the victim, but it becomes a big deal when the woman is the victim.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Sierusvirus(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Charlentine:
You are correct! There was an episode of a program called MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE where a grown man went to the lake with his toddler son, to sail a toy boat for fun. Then a 9 year old boy showed up and rudely asked the man to leave that spot; that he OWNED the spot. Ofcourse the man told him off (even quite politely, that nobody "owned" any of the seats there) and the boy left in a sinister way.

Next, as the man was happily sailing his remote-controlled boat, a superior boat showed up on the lake, came straight at the weaker boat, smashed it and sank it. The man was like shocked what are u doing?? The boy retorted "I think I'm sinking your boat!!!!"

The man couldn't let the injustice go. He went home, fortified his boat, and then showed up at the same spot the next weekend. Naturally, the sinister boy came too, attacking and crashing the man's boat for the second time and laughing hysterically, only this time the man had installed a mini missile on his boat which he used to blow up the boy's predatory boat.

Now, the boy started crying "you blew my boat! cry it was my Grandfathers boat and he gave it to me just before he died cry"

All the people there were now staring at the man like he was a wicked bully, whereas nobody cared when it was the boy destroying the man's boats for no reason at all and laughing hysterically.

That's exactly what happens in society; it's no big deal if the man is the victim, but it becomes a big deal when the woman is the victim.
[/quote][quote]

You just said it all and I pray and hope the society starts taking it serious.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo / A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See / See What My Girl Gave To Me To Eat!!!! PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.