Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) (47804 Views)

Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Iwonttell(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
God bless Goodluck jonathan d big joe. for being an example to Africa
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by chinanu123(f): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
Smiling like a functional slowpoke, just as he was smiling when Diezian & NOI were caressing his brain away while looting our collective resources.. eziokwu!
Kiss the truth!

Cry me a river, your resources that Housa Fulani have been looting since 1914, seems you're just waking up from generational sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by KINGYJD: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
If u look at the pics very well u will undstnd that the guy in suit is not the person holding the "so called" journalist. Please analyse first n don't raise insults.the security guy doing his job because journalist is not written on his forehead.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by chinanu123(f): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
The security guy is doing his duty. I see nothing wrong.

Never get so close to a VIP

Don't mind them, but they were jubilating when Buhari's army killed thousands of shiities b'cos of 'security breach'.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by TimeManager(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
chinanu123:

[s]Cry me a river, your resources that Housa Fulani have been looting since 1914, seems you're just waking up from generational sleep [/s].
kiss the truth!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by chinanu123(f): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
fistonati:
Th security aid is only doing his job, as i will say this is not brutality.
FIRSTLY, the reporter ought to have observed protocol
SECONDLY, the reporter wasnt with his midget {recorder}, if we are to say he's intention was to interviewed him.
THIRDLY, the reporter ought to show certain level of decency and maturity even in the course of discharging his duties.

And jonathan's smile be like, you are still my person even if am no longer in government.

RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
GossipHeart:

This is what happens when someone decides to drop out of school and be a zombie for life

The meaning of batter is : Strike repeatedly with hard blows or pounds heavily and insistently

The meaning of Maltreat is : Treat a person or animal cruelly or with violence

Can you please explain how he was battered and maltreated ??

So, if that thug was strapped with bombs, the security personnels should give him access to go kill Goodluck Jonathan

These APC Afonjas and zombies always crying like a rat on mensuration

Break that fool's leg and make him cripple for the rest of his life

Can you run up to Buhari like this ?? Just because say na Goodluck Jonathan, you go run up to him like say he's your father

You can't even run up to Wizkid or E money like that

Please, go back to school
mtchew!

my friend next time try to contribute sensibly on public fora like diz and live and let live!

elenu angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by chinanu123(f): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
Made in Aba analysis.. eziokwu! Kiss the truth!
Made in Shagamu reasoning.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by chinanu123(f): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
LRNZH:
GEJ and pretense
PMB and deception

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
According to a photojournalist, a fellow reporter who was carrying out his duty -was battered and maltreated by security aides attached to former president Goodluck Jonathan during chief Tony Anenih's Thanksgiving service at Our Lady Catholic Church, Garki, Abuja last week. See more details below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-what-happened-between-goodluck.html

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Iwonttell:
God bless Goodluck jonathan d big joe. for being an example to Africa

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by StaunchCallie(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
This man don't even look like a journalist. Where's his microphone? or video man?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by TimeManager(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
chinanu123:

Made in Shagamu reasoning.
You are so Fake. Think Aba, think fake.. grin grin eziokwu!
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by kidsam: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
So because you are a journalist, your sense of decorum should be thrown into the river to flow away. People don't have personal security for the purpose of everybody flocking around them, they have it so that they can have some safe space around them and anyone invading that space is a threat that should be shoved off.
My friend, get a good life and stop whining about d consequences of your senselessness.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by chinanu123(f): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Handsomecole:
...and the clueless former President looks on, like an slowpoke, that he has always been. Same way he looked on smiling cluelessly when the North East was burning and Dasuki was looting.

Same way your President looked on when his killer squads unleashed their terror on Shiites

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by tpapi: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
GEJ still bubbling wit life
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Even though I am a Jonathian, I will condemn the maltreatment of any journalists. Jonathan has nothing to hide, and should answer any questions no matter how provocative there are.

Having said that, I can say that it can not be Jonathan's instruction for any journalist to be mal-treated except he breached protocol and did not even have a name tag.

Jonathan saw to it that FOI Bill was passed, and has been media friendly no matter how provocative. He was the most criticized President in the history of this country but he allowed same to fester even to the detriment of his administration.

We can all say with absolute certainty, that this 'mirror-head' journalist, who is even pushing a Secutiry Operative was on emotional and personal vendatta, and deserved to be thrown out from places where real humans tread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by iDashNaira: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Botha guys were doing their jobs. One represents the voice of the people, the other, protecting his principal in line with defined rules of engagement.

Simply the full story hasn't been told.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by pressplay411(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
dainformant:
Jonathan always smiling whether good or bad

He's fake AF!
He's always Acting for the camera.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Obason22(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
who invited him, amebor journalist.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Arrow24: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
kabrud:

Meaning the IB is surrounded by thugs, though in different forms grin grin grin
na u sabi oooo grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
He looks like a bokoharam.What did he do before he was shove because I didn't see his battered body?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Arrow24: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
omolola15:

I pity una condition. If it was Buhari's aide we won't hear enough of it. Especially you this ozaoekpe you'll start shouting he's a tyrant. No matter the situation or who is involved. We should not always try so hard to defend or justify bad habits. It does not make sense.

If it was Buhari's aide I'll still condemn him like I'm doing now. Thank God its not Buhari. Our ear for don full.
Na una go dey swear for Buhari na una go still dey support corrupt politicians. Una case tire me oooo.
Bro watin nah...? shocked can't I have fun again...why are u taking it to heart...? shocked no kill yourself con still committe suicide oooo angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
See as the mumu man dey smile like person wey olosho dey give Mouth Action
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
Smiling like a functional slowpoke, just as he was smiling when Diezian & NOI were caressing his brain away while looting our collective resources.. eziokwu!
Kiss the truth!

Shut the hell sissy!!.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by kassy777: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
omolola15:

I pity una condition. If it was Buhari's aide we won't hear enough of it. Especially you this ozaoekpe you'll start shouting he's a tyrant. No matter the situation or who is involved. We should not always try so hard to defend or justify bad habits. It does not make sense.

If it was Buhari's aide I'll still condemn him like I'm doing now. Thank God its not Buhari. Our ear for don full.
Na una go dey swear for Buhari na una go still dey support corrupt politicians. Una case tire me oooo.
If swearing for Buhari is painful, I advise you visit You Tube ''Real Buhari''. You will doubt swear many times this evening. I swear.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by hopilo: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Why was he approaching GEJ in that manner? He got an evil intention so l stopped him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by phensbassey: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Closing tags are <strong>very</strong> important.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by klax(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls show us the picture of the battering or kindly f e c k off.

I don't any reason security agent of president or ex president will rough handle you if you have not put thuggery into your behaviour.

If He misbehave again he should be beating up seriously. Journalism is a prudent career not for thugs, journalism is about modesty and good manner not blablabla and aggression.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Afribell(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
doctokwus:
Even with d seriousness of d situation and likely embarassment it may cause,d fisherman still has his imbelitic smile on cue.

Right thinking persons are aware that the situation is incapable of causing any embarrassment on GEJ because security and activities of security agents are no longer under his control but under the chief security officer of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.