Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) (47800 Views)

Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by amdoyin82(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
dainformant:
Jonathan always smiling whether good or bad
because he lives a fake life.. No offense
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by omolola15(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Arrow24:
Bro watin nah...? shocked can't I have fun again...why are u taking it to heart...? shocked no kill yourself con still committe suicide oooo angry

Lol I'm just being honest with my opinion
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by tonquendo4u(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
Meanwhile he sets up a stupid foundation to preach the gospel of peace, love& tolerance.. IB is deadly, only wailers are being deceived... Gaskiya!
Kiss the truth!
kip kwayet.Where is d battering here.A security detail attached to a former president is trying to wade off a tout n u talk nonsense.U wont know anything till dese jonalists touts ruin ur career.U will know.There's nothing wrong here
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
According to a photojournalist, a fellow reporter who was carrying out his duty -was battered and maltreated by security aides attached to former president Goodluck
how do u mean huh how was he battered?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
kiss the truth!
kissmybuthole
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
You are so Fake. Think Aba, think fake.. grin grin eziokwu!
Kiss the truth!
kissmybutthole
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
paulabdeel:

Three things are clear to me here.1. The journalist was trying to gain access to GEJ without observing protocol. 2. He was saying some unprintable things that GEJ found funny. 3. There is no evidence of battering here unless they are referring to legal battering which is improper here.
This is pure sensationalism.
so sad he was not battered with enough broken ribs
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
bionixs:
your ancestors are bunch of baboons! Inherent nobodies! You will NEVER become somebody. Struggler!
Don't minď the I.DIOTS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by samsam2019: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Another piece of sensationalism

Journos no longer have honor
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Princewell2012(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
the reporter looks like a thug thats why. dem no wan take chances....

God bless you my brother, that man does not look like a reporter. He looks like a thug as you rightly said.
This people were still trying very hard to battered Jonathans image.

But God pass them.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by koladebrainiac(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Whatever happened the guy should not acted in that manner. Its a breach of security.

What i know is that if itwas the other way round
Wailer go don attack buhari or abybody for that matter. They would have accused Buhari of brutality

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by TimeManager(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
angels09:

kissmybutthole
I shall make you beg for forgiveness.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Princewell2012(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
The security guy is doing his duty. I see nothing wrong.

Never get so close to a VIP

You dey mine nam? Wetin he go find there? Na by force to cover his coveram?

He was served right.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
I shall make you beg for forgiveness.
Kiss the truth!
your father will bring you to my throne to grovel for forgiveness
kissmybutthole
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Looks like the security guy was praying for the journalist. Conducting deliverance from the spirit of overzealous journalism on him. Which made GEJ quite happy. Go GEJ! smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Handsomecole(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
What is the diffeence between Shiites and terrorist??
chinanu123:

Same way your President looked on when his killer squads unleashed their terror on Shiites
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
aylagos:
that's to tell you how wicked he is
sometimes i smile sheepishly when there is a serious matter, he was like so people still miss me like this?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by manikspears: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
See how GEJ dey smile like fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by WisePer: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
@ Olatunji Obasa, the picture you captured did not portray battering.

Also note that the correct phrase is course of duty and not cause of duty
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Arrow24: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
omolola15:

Lol I'm just being honest with my opinion
lol abeg carry Ur honesty...put am inside your underwear..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Laple0541(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Pretend small as someone who got wisdom even if there is none

can he try this with buhari?

If your demigod is truly an honest man as many of you people perceived him, why was he laughing in a terrible situation like that? It's an attribute of a wicked soul.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by doctokwus: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
chinanu123:

Can't you see from the pics it looks like the untrained journalist was coming for a confrontation. I know that you hate GEJ but he's better than your cattle rearer.
Hate doesnt come close sister.
If some of u knew d havoc that man caused,u wud say worse.Buhari's epileptic performance is just clouding the enormous,incalculable damage GEJ wrought.
So i understand y u dont understand my hate.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Brightology2(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
doctokwus:
Even with d seriousness of d situation and likely embarassment it may cause,d fisherman still has his imbelitic smile on cue.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Fred0574: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Some said weather good or bad he keeps smiling, some said stupid journalist he deserves it, some criticized the act while some did not. Some compare Buhari to this situation etc...My point here is that Punch news is giving us an half baked information here as they didn't state the cause of the confrontation rather than criticizing the president. Nigerians should learn how to ask questions before making conclusions

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by jerryfisher(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
doctokwus:
Even with d seriousness of d situation and likely embarassment it may cause,d fisherman still has his imbelitic smile on cue.
spotted!!!!enemies....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Just because ure a journalist it doesn't mean u now have the license to work up to an ex-president and demand to speak/interview him as he's leaving an occasion. The security detail even let him get too close and should be changed sef. As for those abusing jona, what would u do if u were him, fight the people protecting u from a potential security threat? Smh for some people ere...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Tculest: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
The security guy is doing his duty. I see nothing wrong.

Never get so close to a VIP

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by bart10: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Make the journalist go rest joor. Brown envelope crew. Always reporting nonsense undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin
Let me smile like my Oga
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Tculest: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
ochubaebube:
Saboteurs, bad belles, enemies of progress and ungrateful Nigerians trying as much as they can to bring disrepute to the goodwill of the hero of Nigerian democracy GEJ. but God pass them all!!!!
. Hero of curruption u mean? Hero dat paks soldiers to stop pipu protestin afta removin subsidy by Jan 1st. Dis jona is very wiked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Withdraws Timi Frank's Security Aides, Orders Arrest Of Ranking APC Chieftain / Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead / Don't Share The Video Of Boko Haram Shooting The 5 Aid Workers - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.