Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) (4562 Views)

Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho / I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year / I Want To Draw A Romancelander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
This afternoon I came back from a long journey and wanted to rest.

It was during this sleep that a spirit minister to me that my wife is a romancelander and I was given the perfect description.

To all the ladies on Romanceland, if you know you fit into this description kindly pm... I don't know the kind of spirit sha. Maybe na spirit of love or lust.
The image below is the perfect description of what I saw

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
mtcheewew
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Goodluck in your search.
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by ObioratheBully: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad

Romanceland ehn..

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
dryyansh1:
This afternoon I came back from a long journey and wanted to rest.

It was during this sleep that a spirit minister to me that my wife is a romancelander and I was given the perfect description.

To all the ladies on Romanceland, if you know you fit into this description kindly pm... I don't know the kind of spirit sha. Maybe na spirit of love or lust.
The image below is the perfect description of what I saw
hmmmmm

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
KissChrix:
undecided
don't derail Pls
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by kinggogo: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by freesinzu(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by UrWorstNitemare: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
[size=54pt]K[/size]
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by henrydadon(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin
please introduce me to your weed dealer he seem to have some very good weed

7 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Tafari1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
freesinzu:
angry
gbenu ẹ sọ hun

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by freesinzu(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
gbenu ẹ sọ hun
sad

4 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
;-\ angry;-\
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Bossontop(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by MrCork: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
mtcheewew

^^^^spirit. ..they all ways say mtwchewe undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by CentaurXX: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
[size=30pt]K. [/size]
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Enybliss(f): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
weed
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by udemejack(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
weed is not good for you

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by mofeoluwadassah: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Y u no google search am nw undecided
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2016
freesinzu:
angry
I think your head is not correct bro Are you a lady? Did I call you sad

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
weed
I heard you've got a flat yansh and breast like full stop. Don't be jealous

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Y u no google search am nw undecided
Do you have the required attributes? I can see you gat front, how about back?
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2016

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
weed
undecided

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2016
freesinzu:

sad
If I say you are stupid now, you will think it's an insult
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Berlynn:
;-\ angry;-\
Hello bae grin The only girl that fits the description. Your lips look edible wink
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by OhMyG0d: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Wake up. It's morning already.
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
mtcheewew
She's jealous cos she no get asset grin
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by freesinzu(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
I think your head is not correct bro Are you a lady? Did I call you sad

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by RENOWNED2(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2016
Those Are Some Nice Nikes Shes Wearing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS / SEE THIS: Am I Doing It Right Or Wrongly? [PICTURE] / Should I Continue With This Relationship Or Should I Leave??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.