Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

10 Notorious Atheist Villians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Notorious Atheist Villians (5564 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2016
1) Alfred Kinsey: He was an infamous American biologist and professor of entomology who made ground breaking research on human sexuality. But he took sadistic pleasure out of his research including exploiting children for sex. It was soon discovered that much of his research were fraud

2) Napoleon Bonaparte: He was atheist, amongst his famous statements was when he claimed "all religions were made by men". As a military commander he conquered Europe by war. He also declared himself as Emperor. Many were of the opinion that he was a tyrant because in 17 years of his rule over six million Europeans lost their lives through his bloody wars

3) Than Shwe: He is the head of the military junta in Burma. He rules one of the most closed societies in the world. In Burma there is no notion of free press and journalist who oppose him are locked up for years. The leader of the main opposition party is on perpetual house arrest on his command, soldiers can never retire and his army has the largest number of child soldiers in the world. In the aftermath of Cyclone Nargis, he refused entry to foreign aid organizations

4) Kim Jong II: The leader of the republic of North Korea. Public executions are the order of the day even for actions like trying to leave the country. He makes his people to consider him as the Savior of the universe. He is known to have assassinated some South Korean leaders and blown up planes. With such an unstable character the world is unsafe place today because he persuaded the Soviet Union to award him a nuclear reactor in 1984

5) Jeffrey Dahmer : He is a serial killer and atheists, sentenced to 900 years in prison. He said this "If a person doesn't think that there is a God to be accountable to, then what's the point of modifying your behavior to keep it within acceptable to ranges? " He brutally killed 17 men and boys dismembering them and eating their flesh. After he was caught, the courts found him sane and sentenced him to 900 yes in prison

6) Jimmy Jones : Led people into atheism through his People's temple situated in California, USA. he said "I used the Church and led people into atheism". In 1978 909 people residing in his Communist sanctuary in Jonestown, Guyana, committed revolutionary suicide. Men, women and children were cajoled to drink cyanide. He deceived people that he was operating a Christian cult to lure them into his fold but in reality he preached atheism

7) Benito Mussolini : Is notorious for his war crimes as a dictator during WW Il. As a young fellow he openly declared his atheism. He was the Italian leader of the National Fascist party. He became a prime minister and a dictator in 1922. In 1935 he invaded Ethiopia using poisonous gas. He ordered the execution of prisoners without trial and encouraged the execution of witchcraft doctors. Italian troops used public executions, hostage taking and shooting on sight to crush Yugoslavia. This atheist leader later tried to associate Fascism with catholism to gain support of the masses but it was a futile effort

cool Mao Zedong : He led the communist party of China to victory in the Chinese civil war. He has been blamed for the death of 20 to 67 million of his comrades. Under his insane rule there was anarchy. He destroyed countless Chinese cultural artifacts. He executed all those professionals who had not supported him initially. He also executed five million opposition members in death camps and persecuted 36 million of them by torture

9) Pol Pot : was the leader of Khmer Rouge and Prime Minister of Cambodia from 1976 to 1979. He imposed an agrarian style of communism where all city dwellers were forced to work on farms and labor projects. The estimated effect of poor nutrition, forced labor and poor medicare led to over 2 million deaths. He singled out intellectuals for murder. Khmer Rouge committed mass murders in their famous killing fields under Pol Pot and the executed were buried in mass graves. He is said to be responsible for the deaths of about 2.5 million Cambodians. He intensely hated intellectuals and people who he perceived to be intelligent especially those who used glasses and spoke another language

10) Joseph Stalin : He was the general secretary of the communist party of Soviet Union's central committee from 1922 to 1953. Under Stalin's rule Ukraine suffered a famine so great that many consider it as an act of genocide. The effect of Stalin's famine led to an estimated 50 million deaths. The famine was caused by his political and administrative administrative decisions. His government promoted atheism with mass propaganda in schools and held a terror campaign against the religious. He crushed the Russian Orthodox church, leveling buildings and shooting an estimated 100,000 priests, monks and nuns between 1937 to 1938

P. S: Adolf Hitler has been left off this list because although he detested organized religion, there is much evidence to show that he engaged in occultism

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Edwinmason(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2016
OP KONTINU
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Richirich713: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Stalin should make this list

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by foladara777(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2016
All the victims of these people added together is not up to half of the people that have being killed by God and Christians

7 Likes

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by DelusionKiller(f): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2016
Name one ethical statement made, or one ethical action performed, by a believer that could not have been uttered or done by a nonbeliever.

Christopher Hitchens

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by felixomor: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2016
foladara777:
All the victims of these people added together is not up to half of the people that have being killed by God and Christians

Actually, statistics show the opposite of what u just said.
Atheism has killed hundreds of millions more than all religions combined.
And thats using statistics from last hundred years alone with just 3 countries: Russia, China and Cambodia.

So dont deceive yourself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by foladara777(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2016
felixomor:

Actually, statistics show the opposite of what u just said.
Atheism has killed hundreds of millions more than all religions combined.
And thats using statistics from last hundred years alone with just 3 countries: Russia, China and Cambodia.

So dont deceive yourself
Really?? Adolf Hitler was catholic, the major players in world war 1 too were Christians, the Bosnian genocide, the American civil war, Vietnam war, Persian gulf war, Nigerian civil war, Christian terrorist groups like the Lord's Resistance Army which uses kids as soldiers, the inquisition, massacre of Muslims in CAR, Gowon and Ojukwu were both Christians...
And I've not mentioned those perpetrated by God... If u believe the bible anyways, like killing everyone by flood, killing all Canaanites to make Israelites have the land, the extermination of the amalekites including their animals... Should I continue??

5 Likes

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by felixomor: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2016
foladara777:

Really?? Adolf Hitler was catholic, the major players in world war 1 too were Christians, the Bosnian genocide, the American civil war, Vietnam war, Persian gulf war, Nigerian civil war, Christian terrorist groups like the Lord's Resistance Army which uses kids as soldiers, the inquisition, massacre of Muslims in CAR, Gowon and Ojukwu were both Christians...
And I've not mentioned those perpetrated by God... If u believe the bible anyways, like killing everyone by flood, killing all Canaanites to make Israelites have the land, the extermination of the amalekites including their animals... Should I continue??

Nigerian civil war?
Lord Jesus,
Who is this?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by foladara777(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2016
felixomor:

Nigerian civil war?
Lord Jesus,
Who is this?
Op added Napoleon to her list... Even if he was an atheist, was his war an atheist movement?? No... So, if she could include Napoleon because he's an atheist, surely I can include the Nigerian civil war which was started by Christians on both sides...
... And how come u didn't respond to the rest of my comment... Oh... U don't have a response yet, don't worry, i'll wait.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Richirich713:
Stalin should make this list

He made it cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by johnydon22(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Pheeeew here we go again!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by felixomor: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2016
foladara777:

Op added Napoleon to her list... Even if he was an atheist, was his war an atheist movement?? No... So, if she could include Napoleon because he's an atheist, surely I can include the Nigerian civil war which was started by Christians on both sides...
... And how come u didn't respond to the rest of my comment... Oh... U don't have a response yet, don't worry, i'll wait.

Even if u exclude Napoleon from the stats?
It doesnt change a thing .
Napoleon is not even among the stats i told u about.
There are many more.

Also, What was the motive for Nigerian civil war?
Was it not tribal issues?

I carefully selected people that killed based on atheist state ideologies. Use your google and wikipedia to confirm.

Dont compile stats with your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by foladara777(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2016
felixomor:

Even if u exclude Napoleon from the stats?
It doesnt change a thing .
Napoleon is not even among the stats i told u about.
There are many more.

Also, What was the motive for Nigerian civil war?
Was it not tribal issues?

I carefully selected people that killed based on atheist state ideologies. Use your google and wikipedia to confirm.

Dont compile stats with your emotions.
Really, your hypocrisy is mind boggling... Op mentioned Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini and other world leaders to prove her point that atheists were responsible for many deaths not minding that the wars that led to those deaths were actually political and not caused by atheists' ideals, in fact almost all the name in that list were world leaders whose bad deeds were about politics... How is that different from naming the Nigerian civil war as an act of Christians.
U just have told me that myself and the Op are to be judged by different standards

9 Likes

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2016
I see athiests are quiet for now . But let's not be deceived, they are having a WhatsApp meeting, trying to decide on what points to use in order to counter or derail this thread. I'll be waiting cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by foladara777(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:
I see athiests are quiet for now . But let's not be deceived, they are having a WhatsApp meeting, trying to decide on what points to use in order to counter or derail this thread. I'll be waiting cool
Funny how u didn't respond to my comments... Am not an atheist but still the issues I raised need to be addressed, no?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by felixomor: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2016
foladara777:

Really, your hypocrisy is mind boggling... Op mentioned Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini and other world leaders to prove her point that atheists were responsible for many deaths not minding that the wars that led to those deaths were actually political and not caused by atheists' ideals, in fact almost all the name in that list were world leaders whose bad deeds were about politics... How is that different from naming the Nigerian civil war as an act of Christians.
U just have told me that myself and the Op are to be judged by different standards

Even if u go your criteria .
Atheists have killed more than all religions combined.

Its a fact, I am not arguing with you.

Atheists are also the least charitable people collectively.
They make up the greater proportion of serial killers too.

Confirm it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by onetrack(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2016
johnydon22:
Pheeeew here we go again!!!

Sometimes I think we are on some bizarre merry-go-round. How long to the next "Famous Atheists Who Became Christians" post?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Richirich713: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2016
DelusionKiller:
Name one ethical statement made, or one ethical action performed, by a believer that could not have been uttered or done by a nonbeliever.

Christopher Hitchens

That's Hitchens own confusion on the moral argument for God, no one is claiming atheists can't perform moral actions.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2016
foladara777:

Athiests have killed millions of people so far. Actual stats counters the allegations you stated. Most notorious athiests hid under religion to carry out their crimes but their doctrines and way of life were openly athiest(showing absolutely no regard for God nor obedience to His laws) and they won adherents by deception. Using the USA as a case study, recent statistics show that most mass murderers are either athiest or agnostic

2 Likes

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by CoolUsername: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2016
felixomor:

Confirm it.

They're really isn't any argument. This article shows that kids from non-religious families are statistically more altruistic than those from religious families.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/06/religious-children-less-altruistic-secular-kids-study?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6982262254
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by felixomor: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2016
CoolUsername:

They're really isn't any argument. This article shows that kids from non-religious families are statistically more altruistic than those from religious families.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/06/religious-children-less-altruistic-secular-kids-study?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6982262254

This thread wasnt on kids.

Villains.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Hitler did call himself a Christian but as always with these threads my answer is and so?

What does Al baghdadi and isis have to do with my Muslim grandma?

What does the Lords resistance army have to do with you?

Why am I accountable for the actions of someone else?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by skeendyke: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2016
GrizzlyBear started a thread suggesting this same thing - the extermination of the human race into extinction. In support of his write-up, a fellow atheist, in reply to a Muslim, said if the only reason the Muslim is alive is to worship God and be a slave to a religion then he should just die and leave this earth. It denotes the fact that he wishes death, extinction, annihilation to the billions of people on earth associated with a particular religion - that includes men, women and children.

It shouldn't come as any surprise to you that the people who have committed the most heinous crimes against humanity in history and the present through their acts, words, and thoughts are atheists. Like I always say, they are ticking bombs waiting to go off.

Pidgin2, the only defense they may put up against your topic, which has already been said, is that God committed worse genocide than any atheist that ever lived. This is extremely laughable. Think about it, when did atheists start believing in the existence of God? How can someone who does not exist be capable of actively causing the death of a person let alone persons? They say the Bible is a fairy-tale with imaginary characters but they will be quick to quote this fairy-tale to support their views that God, the imaginary God, is a murderer. Lolzz. Very smooth argument. grin

Atheists are really unstable minded, pendulating between beliefs, fluctuating, not exhibiting any consistency in their beliefs, never constant, unable to distinguish between fact and fiction, always mixing both up and coming up with a jumbled mess and call it Atheism.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2016
skeendyke:
GrizzlyBear started a thread suggesting this same thing - the extermination of the human race into extinction. In support of his write-up, a fellow atheist, in reply to a Muslim, said if the only reason the Muslim is alive is to worship God and be a slave to a religion then he should just die and leave this earth. It denotes the fact that he wishes death, extinction, annihilation to the billions of people on earth associated with a particular religion - that includes men, women and children.

It shouldn't come as any surprise to you that the people who have committed the most heinous crimes against humanity in history and the present through their acts, words, and thoughts are atheists. Like I always say, they are ticking bombs waiting to go off.

Pidgin2, the only defense they may put up against your topic, which has already been said, is that God committed worse genocide than any atheist that ever lived. This is extremely laughable. Think about it, when did atheists start believing in the existence of God? How can someone who does not exist be capable of actively causing the death of a person let alone persons? They say the Bible is a fairy-tale with imaginary characters but they will be quick to quote this fairy-tale to support their views that God, the imaginary God, is a murderer. Lolzz. Very smooth argument. grin

Atheists are really unstable minded, pendulating between beliefs, fluctuating, not exhibiting any consistency in their beliefs, never constant, unable to distinguish between fact and fiction, always mixing both up and coming up with a jumbled mess and call it Atheism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by realmindz: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2016
These are men after Yaweh's heart

“You are my battle-ax and sword,” says Yaweh. “With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. “As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem,” says the Lord. “Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy,” says the Lord. “I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out,” says Yaweh. (Jeremiah 51:20-26)

I think Hitler is a man aftee Yaweh's heart. Yaweh commanding killings of his enemies

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but KILL HIM. YOUR HAND SHALL BE THE FIRST RAISED TO SLAY HIM; THE REST OF THE PEOPLE SHALL JOIN IN WITH YOU. STONE HIM TO DEATH, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

It is double standard to blame them and justify Yaweh

2 Likes

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by realmindz: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:
1) Alfred Kinsey: He was an infamous American biologist and professor of entomology who made ground breaking research on human sexuality. But he took sadistic pleasure out of his research including exploiting children for sex. It was soon discovered that much of his research were fraud

2) Napoleon Bonaparte: He was athiest, amongst his famous statements was when he claimed "all religions were made by men". As a millitary commander he conquered Europe by war. He also declared himself as Emperor. Many were of the opinion that he was a tyrant because in 17 years of his rule over six million Europeans lost their lives through his bloody wars

3) Than Shwe: He is the head of the military junta in Burma. He rules one of the most closed societies in the world. In Burma there is no notion of free press and journalist who oppose him are locked up for years. The leader of the main opposition party is on perpetual house arrest on his command, soldiers can never retire and his army has the largest number of child soldiers in the world. In the aftermath of Cyclone Nargis, he refused entry to foreign aid organizations

4) Kim Jong II: The leader of the republic of North Korea. Public executions are the order of the day even for actions like trying to leave the country. He makes his people to consider him as the Savior of the universe. He is known to have assassinated some South Korean leaders and blown up planes. With such an unstable character the world is unsafe place today because he persuaded the Soviet Union to award him a nuclear reactor in 1984

5) Jeffrey Dahmer : He is a serial killer and athiests, sentenced to 900 years in prison. He said this "If a person doesn't think that there is a God to be accountable to, then what's the point of modifying your behavior to keep it within acceptable to ranges? " He brutally killed 17 men and boys dismembering them and eating their flesh. After he was caught, the courts found him sane and sentenced him to 900 yes in prison

6) Jimmy Jones : Led people into athiesm through his People's temple situated in California, USA. he said "I used the Church and led people into athiesm". In 1978 909 people residing in his Communist sanctuary in Jonestown, Guyana, committed revolutionary suicide. Men, women and children were cajoled to drink cyanide. He deceived people that he was operating a Christian cult to lure them into his fold but in reality he preached athiesm

7) Benito Mussolini : Is notorious for his war crimes as a dictator during WW Il. As a young fellow he openly declared his athiesm. He was the Italian leader of the National Fascist party. He became a prime minister and a dictator in 1922. In 1935 he invaded Ethiopia using poisonous gas. He ordered the execution of prisoners without trial and encouraged the execution of witchcraft doctors. Italian troops used public executions, hostage taking and shooting on sight to crush Yugoslavia. This athiest leader later tried to associate Fascism with catholism to gain support of the masses but it was a futile effort

cool Mao Zedong : He led the communist party of China to victory in the Chinese civil war. He has been blamed for the death of 20 to 67 million of his comrades. Under his insane rule there was anarchy. He destroyed countless Chinese cultural artifacts. He executed all those professionals who had not supported him initially. He also executed five million opposition members in death camps and persecuted 36 million of them by torture

9) Pol Pot : was the leader of Khmer Rouge and Prime Minister of Cambodia from 1976 to 1979. He imposed an agrarian style of communism where all city dwellers were forced to work on farms and labor projects. The estimated effect of poor nutrition, forced labor and poor medicare led to over 2 million deaths. He singled out intellectuals for murder. Khmer Rouge committed mass murders in their famous killing fields under Pol Pot and the executed were buried in mass graves. He is said to be responsible for the deaths of about 2.5 million Cambodians. He intensely hated intellectuals and people who he perceived to be intelligent especially those who used glasses and spoke another language

10) Joseph Stalin : He was the general secretary of the communist party of Soviet Union's central committee from 1922 to 1953. Under Stalin's rule Ukraine suffered a famine so great that many consider it as an act of genocide. The effect of Stalin's famine led to an estimated 50 million deaths. The famine was caused by his political and administrative administrative decisions. His government promoted athiesm with mass propaganda in schools and held a terror campaign against the religious. He crushed the Russian Orthodox church, leveling buildings and shooting an estimated 100,000 priests, monks and nuns between 1937 to 1938

P. S: Adolf Hitler has been left off this list because although he detested organized religion, there is much evidence to show that he engaged in occultism

Yeah...They were all created by Yaweh who had the ultimate plan

And I tell u, Yaweh will be impressed and satisifed with their works
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by realmindz: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

Guess ur thread is not captivating enough and boring... This is nothing to make any logic, u even shoot yourself at the leg with this thread because the thread in itself is a mockery of religion

well i have made a comment here to at least encourage you.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by jonbellion(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:

Yeah...They were all created by Yaweh who had the ultimate plan

And I tell u, Yaweh will be impressed and satisifed with their works

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by JackBizzle: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2016
felixomor:

Confirm it.

@ Bold. False.

Most serial killers and criminals in prison have been religious people not atheists.

Also, there is no scientific way to measure "charity". Not everyone says what they have given.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by ScienceWatch: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2016
The common thread with almost all overt atheists is serious mental illness or an inclination to develop a profound mental illness by age thirty-five.

“We have found that to be true in about 97% of the cases. You never have any medical study where 97% of your results are positive.
It’s almost impossible to make a mistake with numbers like that. Something is going on here and the common thread with almost all overt atheists is serious mental illness or an inclination to develop a profound mental illness by age thirty-five.
“It’s hard to accept something like this — something like the results of our study — in an enlightened society, but there is no getting around the scientific proof. Every variable and every model that has been used comes to the same conclusion.

People who openly do not believe in a creator or a greater spirit and opt to debate it as part of their definition of self, are almost always suffering from a serious mental illness, and if they are not currently sick, the odds are nearly 100% that they eventually will become mentally ill. “

View the full article here:
http://thedamienzone.com/2012/08/17/atheism-as-a-mental-disorder-or-illness-new-studies-say-yes/
naijadeyhia:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by felixomor: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

@ Bold. False.

Most serial killers and criminals in prison have been religious people not atheists.

Also, there is no scientific way to measure "charity". Not everyone says what they have given.

I am not arguing.
I stated facts.

You can only but just shout.
It wont change it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by ScienceWatch: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2016
The beginning of atheism.
The insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley.

Charles Darwin – The master of fake evolution theories. He lived the greatest portion of his life in deep mental depression, there is a history of mental illness in his family. He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.

Sigmund Freud – During his insanity, He believed women wanted sex with their fathers and womens stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were the villains.( shocking)

Freud was the founding father of psychoanalysis, a method for treating a mental illness and also a theory which explains human behaviour. Freud believed a female is a failed boy.

He was obsessed with the sexual conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.
realmindz:

Guess ur thread is not captivating enough and boring... This is nothing to make any logic, u even shoot yourself at the leg with this thread because the thread in itself is a mockery of religion

well i have made a comment here to at least encourage you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The ECK Masters! / "What Was Early Christianity Like?" / ADVERTISE YOUR RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES ON PEDESTRIAN FOOTBRIDGES IN LAGOS STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.