Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

10 Notorious Atheist Villians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Notorious Atheist Villians (5587 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
If u think your believe has nothing to do with this... U shouldn't have bothered opening the thread
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by skeendyke: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

Yes I was working on ur assumption... Or are now saying he does not exist?

Oga, this thread is not about assumption. It is about facts. Real people. Is it that difficult to understand?

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by JackBizzle: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
skeendyke:

Oga, this thread is not about assumption. It is about facts. Real people. Is it that difficult to understand?

So God is "fake people"?

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by skeendyke: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Hehehe I know, I liked your post. It seems they are confused because they cannot counter these despicable actions by their fellow atheists, imagine an atheist trying to blame God for this, I wonder how far they are prepared to go lol

Lolzz. This even gets more interesting. Confused lot.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by skeendyke: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
JackBizzle:

So God is "fake people"?

grin grin grin

Tell me you believe God is responsible for killing the Egyptians in the time of Moses. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by JackBizzle: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
skeendyke:

Tell me you believe God is responsible for killing the Egyptians in the time of Moses. smiley

Is God not responsible for everything? Or is he a lazy fuckwad?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by skeendyke: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
JackBizzle:

Is God not responsible for everything? Or is he a lazy fuckwad?
Pidgin2 and KingEbukasBlog, we have a new believer in Christ. Hallelujah!! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
skeendyke:

grin Lol He obviously believes in God
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
JackBizzle:

So God is "fake people"?

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
skeendyke:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by JackBizzle: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
skeendyke:

You cant even get your story straight- Christ is not God.

undecided You mumu no be small
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

grin Lol He obviously believed in God

I think I believe in God too...I believe he is a f_ck.tard though
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by ScienceWatch: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and
Charles Darwin

Atheism is a mental disorder or illness :

The results of this study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

New information from a 22-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing.

Doctors are searching for a gene that might cause a correlation between serious mental illness and what they are calling “overt atheism.”

For the time being psychiatrists and research psychologists in Germany and Switzerland are calling this medical anomaly, “The Misfit Syndrome.”
Doctors at the University in Hamburg have been investigating the connection between religious beliefs and overall mental health and the results of the study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.
View the full article here:
http://thedamienzone.com/2012/08/17/atheism-as-a-mental-disorder-or-illness-new-studies-say-yes/
Which god can do the job when the child of an atheist/deist/agnostic is suffering from a terminal illness :
Can the God of science, or the God of Buddha, or the God of Muhammad, or the Gods of Einstein, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Nietzsche, and Isaac Newton , or the God of Jesus bring effective healing?

What is not in doubt is that the New Atheists are, as the philosopher Michael Ruse has lamented “a bloody disaster.” As the scholar Jeffrey Nall asserts “Thinkers such as Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens create a religion that amounts to a monstrous straw-man which they then burn at the stake”

(Humanity and Society, Aug. 2008).Refer to http://www.bethinking.org/atheism/dawkins-delusions-faith-and-evidence

After learning more about them however, he started to see some of their views, including their social Darwinist tendencies and “intolerance” of cultural diversity as “quite dangerous.”

A stunning remark Sam Harris made to an interviewer in 2009: “If I could wave a magic wand and get rid of either rape or religion, I would not hesitate to get rid of religion.”

Dawkins’ past comments related to his view that if parents’ encourage religious beliefs in their children, it constitutes child abuse

Dawkins’ signing, in 2006, of a petition to the British Prime Minister that called for making it “illegal to indoctrinate or define children by religion before the age of 16. It is unfortunately, there are a lot of atheists who go into the field of psychology and psychiatry.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by ScienceWatch: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The beginning of atheism.
The insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley.

Charles Darwin – The master of fake evolution theories. He lived the greatest portion of his life in deep mental depression, there is a history of mental illness in his family. He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.

Sigmund Freud – During his insanity, He believed women wanted sex with their fathers and womens stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were the villains.( shocking)

Freud was the founding father of psychoanalysis, a method for treating a mental illness and also a theory which explains human behaviour. Freud believed a female is a failed boy.

He was obsessed with the sexual conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.
Thanks for the encouragement, REALMINDZ. New information from a 22-year old study at a German University[/b] has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism/ deism, agnosticsm is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing. Atheists or people who are very strident about their atheism are heavily prone to mental illness:

“There were 17,809 people in the study. It was a very large model as far as psychological experiments go.” This came as quite a shock to us as we studied patient after patient.”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? / Margaret Amure: "I Lied" / Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.