Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

10 Notorious Atheist Villians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Notorious Atheist Villians (5577 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:

I was being civil with u until u resorted to curses and I realised I was conversing with a mentally unstable individual

One can't be an atheist and be deemed mentally stable - researches prove this

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by realmindz: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

One can't be an atheist and be deemed mentally stable - researches prove this

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

says the star trek evangelist...

no word for u Mr man
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:

says the star trek evangelist...

no word for u Mr man

In case : https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by realmindz: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:

STE (star trek evangelist)

Its called logical thinking - what you as an atheist are oblivious to .

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

So.....what exactly is your point?

Do you realise that one can also open a thread and fill it it "top 20 christian villains"?

Feel free, but make sure you pick real people (I'm sure you don't believe in the Bible since you aren't a Christian) My point is many athiests are mass murderers and history has proven this, stop judging Christians with information you claim are fallacies. I picked real athiests that people (irrespective of their beliefs) can see and read up on. Feel free to do same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

Feel free, but make sure you pick real people (I'm sure you don't believe in the Bible since you aren't a Christian) My point is many athiests are mass murderers and history has proven this, stop judging Christians with information you claim are fallacies. I picked real athiests that people (irrespective of their beliefs) can see and read up on. Feel free to do same

JackBizzle , such villains were called ostensible Christians by Historians . Their actions were incongruous with the teachings of Christ . So it makes no sense calling them Christians .

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

JackBizzle , such villains were called ostensible Christians by Historians . Their actions were incongruous with the teachings of Christ . So it makes no sense calling them Christians .

Exactly, they don't even understand Christianity. Christians are followers of Christ. Anyone who doesn't follow Christ is not a Christian. How does one follow Christ? By listening to Him and obeying His commands or make efforts to. If I decide to go to a mosque for prayers that doesn't make me a muslim, what makes me an islamist is my acceptance of their doctrines and obedience to their laws, this is the same with Christianity. I must accept Christ, confess Him and be governed by Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by jonbellion(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

but the same cannot be said for atheism
An ideology that has no creed or dogma or is not a religion
Are you seeing yourself
The undisputed king of straw man
The last strawbender
The scarecrow avenger
Ser Straw-a-lot
Rumpeltstilskin
The haystack crusader
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
jonbellion:
but the same cannot be said for atheism
An ideology that has no creed or dogma or is not a religion

And who is to be blamed for your predicament? The only qualification needed to be accepted as an athiest is a lack of belief in God or am I missing something else? kingebukasblog, over to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by jonbellion(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

And who is to be blamed for your predicament? The only qualification needed to be accepted as an athiest is a lack of belief in God or am I missing something else? kingebukasblog, over to you
no you are not
What I am saying is that you don't kill for athiesm
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by skeendyke: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2, restrict their comments to the topic of discussion as they are known for making rambling comments, digressing from the course, derailing the thread in a bid to defend their warped beliefs.

In fact, this is the third page of this thread and none of them has been able to satisfactorily counter the opening post by coming up with facts to disprove the point made by the Op. With so much words and no impact or meaning to counter the subject matter, anyone will come to the same conclusion that they are also notorious for noise making.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by jonbellion(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
skeendyke:
Pidgin2, restrict their comments to the topic of discussion as they are known for making rambling comments, digressing from the course, derailing the thread in a bid to defend their warped beliefs.

In fact, this is the third page of this thread and none of them has been able to satisfactorily counter the opening post by coming up with facts to disprove the point made by the Op. With so much words and no impact or meaning to counter the subject matter, anyone will come to the same conclusion that they are also notorious for noise making.
this has been discussed extensively
Nobody tends to care anymore

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2016
skeendyke:

I've noticed, several attempts have been made to derail this thread but it won't work. Thanks for your observation
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by JackBizzle: 4:04am On Dec 04, 2016
Pidgin2:

Wiithout even mentioning names

1) The KKK- one of the most racist organisations is also a christian organisation

2) The catholic church and its rampant child molestation and further cover-ups

3) The numerous Nigerian pastors caught in fraudulent motives and actions.

4) The Nigerian christians who beat children to death because they fear child witches.

Or if we want to name names, there are;

1) Hitler- who killed Jews and said he was doing the work of "Our Lord".

2) Scott Roeder- who murdered an doctor because of his christian belief against abortion

3) Mother Theresa- who enjoyed suffering so much that her patients in her charity organisations endured unnecessary suffering and poor healthcare services.

4) Eric Robert Rudolph- also known as the Olympic Park Bomber, is an American domestic terrorist convicted for a series of anti-abortion and anti-gay-motivated bombings across the southern United States between 1996 and 1998, which killed two people and injured over 120 others

I can name many more but you get the point.

REMOVE THE LOG OF WOOD IN YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU POINT OUT THE SPECK OF DUST IN ANOTHER'S EYES
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by JackBizzle: 4:07am On Dec 04, 2016
Pidgin2:

Exactly, they don't even understand Christianity. Christians are followers of Christ. Anyone who doesn't follow Christ is not a Christian. How does one follow Christ? By listening to Him and obeying His commands or make efforts to. If I decide to go to a mosque for prayers that doesn't make me a muslim, what makes me an islamist is my acceptance of their doctrines and obedience to their laws, this is the same with Christianity. I must accept Christ, confess Him and be governed by Him.

So, in other words, christians can't kill or do evil things?

So, immediately a christian does something bad, he stops being a christian?

By that logic, there is no christian in the world.

You are as sick as those atheists you mention in the original post with your puritanical, extremist christian views.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by JackBizzle: 4:07am On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Religious madness and lies from you-

JackBizzle:

So, in other words, christians can't kill or do evil things?
So, immediately a christian does something bad, he stops being a christian?
By that logic, there is no christian in the world.
You are as sick as those atheists you mention in the original post with your puritanical, extremist christian views.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Earth2Metahuman: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Even if u exclude Napoleon from the stats?
It doesnt change a thing .
Napoleon is not even among the stats i told u about.
There are many more.

Also, What was the motive for Nigerian civil war?
Was it not tribal issues?

I carefully selected people that killed based on atheist state ideologies. Use your google and wikipedia to confirm.

Dont compile stats with your emotions.
so stalling war was an atheist movement right?

Double standard always makes one look stupid. grin
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by jonbellion(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
so stalling war was an atheist movement right?

Double standard always makes one look stupid. grin
lol
I'm just tired of this stupid argument
This has been talked about so many times that it can compete with Taylor Swift with her songs on heartbreaks and her numerous relationships
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by ScienceWatch: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and
Charles Darwin

Atheism is a mental disorder or illness :

The results of this study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

New information from a 22-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing.

Doctors are searching for a gene that might cause a correlation between serious mental illness and what they are calling “overt atheism.”

For the time being psychiatrists and research psychologists in Germany and Switzerland are calling this medical anomaly, “The Misfit Syndrome.”
Doctors at the University in Hamburg have been investigating the connection between religious beliefs and overall mental health and the results of the study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.
View the full article here:
http://thedamienzone.com/2012/08/17/atheism-as-a-mental-disorder-or-illness-new-studies-say-yes/
To help protect vulnerable people from the onslaught of destructive ideologies, I should repeat this post here;

What great advice to give a pastor that rejected Christ. Yes we must not judge him, but rather grab his mind away from the satanic grip of agnosticm/deism/ atheism. Allow me to share my previous comments to fake Pastor Hardmirror. I am not say this in a bad way. I am rather emphasizing a point about how to early recognize a fake pastor from a real pastor as you will find in my comments below.

Hardmirror, you were correct when you called out " Repent, the kingdom of God is now here."

You know that "repent" means to change your mind from your own ideas of God. But "Kingdom of God" now here is awesome power now available?

The very serious problem with this, is that you did not have, the correct authority to call this out. You were at that moment no better than the people in the church benches. No anointed Power from on high.

When a truly anointed pastor calls out " Repent, the kingdom of God is now here." Miraculous power to heal and deliver etc is immediately released for the benefit of those that respond to your call. You know this to be true, because it is written.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Sciencewatch, is HardMirror not an athiest?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by ScienceWatch: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The beginning of atheism.
The insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley.

Charles Darwin – The master of fake evolution theories. He lived the greatest portion of his life in deep mental depression, there is a history of mental illness in his family. He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.

Sigmund Freud – During his insanity, He believed women wanted sex with their fathers and womens stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were the villains.( shocking)

Freud was the founding father of psychoanalysis, a method for treating a mental illness and also a theory which explains human behaviour. Freud believed a female is a failed boy.

He was obsessed with the sexual conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.
Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

[b]Now the world finally have a free education channel [/b]24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by ScienceWatch: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pidgin2:
Sciencewatch, is HardMirror not an athiest?
Hi Pidgin2, Have you have also seen through Hardmirror's scam ?
I can kick myself in the balls. I almost fell for hardmirror's story.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Hi Pidgin2, Have you have also seen through Hardmirror's scam ?
I can kick myself in the balls. I almost fell for hardmirror's story.

Yeah I know he lies a lot
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by ScienceWatch: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pidgin2:

Yeah I know he lies a lot
He is going to the Holy Scoan Church for correct training as a pastor.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 1:33am On Dec 06, 2016
realmindz:

Guess ur thread is not captivating enough and boring... This is nothing to make any logic, u even shoot yourself at the leg with this thread because the thread in itself is a mockery of religion

well i have made a comment here to at least encourage you.

Epic
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 1:52am On Dec 06, 2016
realmindz:

Yeah...They were all created by Yaweh who had the ultimate plan

And I tell u, Yaweh will be impressed and satisifed with their works

Lol... Except they accept that Yahweh is confused
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Richirich713: 4:33am On Dec 06, 2016
There's an obvious link between atheism and mass murder, history has shown this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

Lol... Except they accept that Yahweh is confused

Did you see the title of the thread? "It's 10 notorious athiest villains" your attempt to derail it has been noted, Yaweh can never be confused.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 6:19am On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Did you see the title of the thread? "It's 10 notorious athiest villains" your attempt to derail it has been noted, Yaweh can never be confused.

Of course I saw the title... How ever I am wondering why Yahweh will create these notorious people. Why are they part of his perfect grand plan? Why must evil men or evil spirits be part of his plan... Could it be because he is evil too? Or is he just confused?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Richirich713:
There's an obvious link between atheism and mass murder, history has shown this.

Good observation bro.

However ur tiny brain forgets that Yahweh is the master mind of it all. He created these evil men. He gave them the ability, they couldn't have gotten it from nowhere but from the one who made them. Recall the creator makes no mistakes, he sees the end from the beginning. He decides the pace of the world. He gives atheists the ability to commit mass murder... Pls tell me what's wrong with Yahweh. Remember Yahweh loves blood too... It all points back to Yahweh bro. When u point finger at atheists mass murders u are indirectly pointing at Yahweh.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

Good observation bro.

However ur tiny brain forgets that Yahweh is the master mind of it all. He created these evil men. He gave them the ability, they couldn't have gotten it from nowhere but from the one who made them. Recall the creator makes no mistakes, he sees the end from the beginning. He decides the pace of the world. He gives atheists the ability to commit mass murder... Pls tell me what's wrong with Yahweh. Remember Yahweh loves blood too... It all points back to Yahweh bro. When u point finger at atheists mass murders u are indirectly pointing at Yahweh.

Which Yahweh , the imaginary one ? How can you link murders and murderers to an imaginary being ? I thought you said Yahweh does not exist ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? / Meet Mercy Chinwo Who Sings ''excess Love'' And The Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.