Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

10 Notorious Atheist Villians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Notorious Atheist Villians (5586 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Richirich713: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

Good observation bro.

However ur tiny brain forgets that Yahweh is the master mind of it all. He created these evil men. He gave them the ability, they couldn't have gotten it from nowhere but from the one who made them. Recall the creator makes no mistakes, he sees the end from the beginning. He decides the pace of the world. He gives atheists the ability to commit mass murder... Pls tell me what's wrong with Yahweh. Remember Yahweh loves blood too... It all points back to Yahweh bro. When u point finger at atheists mass murders u are indirectly pointing at Yahweh.

grin so are u now saying God exists??

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Richirich713:

He is actually telling you that he is confused . grin .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by MrMontella(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
JackBizzle:

So, in other words, christians can't kill or do evil things?

So, immediately a christian does something bad, he stops being a christian?

By that logic, there is no christian in the world.

You are as sick as those atheists you mention in the original post with your puritanical, extremist christian views.
no mind them..
I just they read comments they laff..
Any christian who engages a no true scotman fallacy with me in a discussion/argument has ended that discussion/argument
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by MrMontella(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richirich713:
There's an obvious link between atheism and mass murder, history has shown this.
really?
But religious killings still surpass the atheist murders
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Richirich713: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrMontella:

really?
But religious killings still surpass the atheist murders

What makes atheists dangerous psychopaths, is that they are much fewer than religious folks, worst is that it took them 1 century to go on these mass murder rampages, atheists played a significant part in making the 20th century the bloodiest in human history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Which Yahweh , the imaginary one ? How can you link murders and murderers to an imaginary being ? I thought you said Yahweh does not exist ?

I thought u said Yahweh exists.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richirich713:

Yes I was working on ur assumption... Or are now saying he does not exist?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Richirich713: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

Yes I was working on ur assumption... Or are now saying he does not exist?

We both agree he exists, we both agree that there's a link between atheism and mass murder. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He is actually telling you that he is confused . grin .

U are actually showing ur mumuness here which is not surprising considering ur history on this forum.

Does the op believe Yahweh exists? If he does I am letting him see the absurdity of his claim about atheists being murderers.

If the op believes Yahweh does not exists why is he opening a thread on atheism
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

U are actually showing ur mumuness here which is not surprising considering ur history on this forum.

Does the op believe Yahweh exists? If she does I am letting her see the absurdity of her claim about atheists being murderers.

If the op believes Yahweh does not exists why is he opening a thread on atheism

All the characters mentioned are athiests and Yahweh is supposedly imaginary to them so how does He come into this or did your brothers in athiesm invite Yahweh into the picture at any point? try another one
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

All the characters mentioned are athiests and Yahweh is supposedly imaginary to them so how does He come into this or did your brothers in athiesm invite Yahweh into the picture at any point? try another one

Does the op believe Yahweh exists? I guess u believe Yahweh exists that's why u are trying to show us how dangerous it is not to believe in him.

Based on the above, I am trying to show u how even more dangerous the Yahweh u believe is... If according to u, Yahweh exists, then he must be the one that created all those dangerous people u pointed out.

How is that difficult to understand

It is alright if Ebuka does not understand this, but u?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

Does the op believe Yahweh exists? I guess u believe Yahweh exists that's why u are trying to show us how dangerous it is not to believe in him.

Based on the above, I am trying to show u how even more dangerous the Yahweh u believe is... If according to u, Yahweh exists, then he must be the ibe that created all those dangerous people u pointed out.

How is that difficult to understand

It is alright if Ebuka does not understand this, but u?

Okay I understand you now, yes I've always known that there is a higher chance of one becoming a psychopathic villian if he or she holds on to the belief that Yahweh doesn't exist as proven by these famous 10 mass murderers
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Okay I understand you now, yes I've always known that there is a higher chance of one becoming a psychopathic villian if he or holds on to the belief that Yahweh doesn't exist as proven by these famous 10 mass murderers

Well that's ur Yahweh's grand plan of things...
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

Well that's ur Yahweh's grand plan of things...
But He doesn't exist either to you or them so why mention Him?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

But He doesn't exist either to you or them so why mention Him?

I mentioned him because that's what u believe
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

I mentioned him because that's what u believe

So what do these athiests villians believe in? grin

Another attempt to derail, noted.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

I told you that nigga is confused .

2 Likes

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hehehe I know, I liked your post. It seems they are confused because they cannot counter these despicable actions by their fellow atheists, imagine an atheist trying to blame God for this, I wonder how far they are prepared to go lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Hehehe I know, I liked your post. It seems they are confused because they cannot counter these despicable actions by their fellow atheists, imagine an atheist trying to blame God for this, I wonder how far they are prepared to go lol

Lol . They are very embarrassed by these despicable acts committed by their fellow atheists .They can say anything no matter how stupid just to dissimulate their feelings of embarrassment and shame !

Atheism and wickedness angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by realmindz: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Which Yahweh , the imaginary one ? How can you link murders and murderers to an imaginary being ? I thought you said Yahweh does not exist ?

Don't u discuss movies...

I watched batman movie and I'm like "that joker guy I hate him, wow batman was awesome."

Don't be funny man. we are all free to discuss our childhood bible fairy tales
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by matrix600(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

I thought u said Yahweh exists.
epic
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . They are very embarrassed by these despicable acts committed by their fellow atheists .They can say anything no matter how stupid just to dissimulate their feelings of embarrassment and shame !

Atheism and wickedness angry

Are 5 & 6 grin

Some will even suddenly claim that God is real (going back on their atheism) and even blame Him for their predicaments just to wriggle out of tight corners yet they don't know that it is a clear sign of cowardice lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

According to you, they don't believe in God... Cool, not problem. But how then do u fail to realize that their life style are all part of your Yahweh's grand plan if we are to assume Yahweh exists.
So tell me why did Yahweh plan that these men should not believe in him and therefore become murderers? Is Yahweh confused?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It's okay if u don't understand where I am coming from, I never gave u that much credit in the first place.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

According to you, they don't believe in God... Cool, not problem. But how then do u fail to realize that their life style are all part of your Yahweh's grand plan if we are to assume Yahweh exists.
So tell me why did Yahweh plan that these men should not believe in him and therefore become murderers? Is Yahweh confused?

I'm a Christian, according to you my beliefs are only imaginations, so it shouldn't matter what my views about Yaweh are on this issue because you think it's fantasy, between these villians are real to all religions so forget about the Christian perspective on this. It seems perhaps you have nothing intelligent to offer here lol
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Did u say we should blame the all knowing creator for things that happen on earth? Pls remind me that he shouldn't be blamed for events on earth when next a Christian comes thanking God for anything that happens to him. The Bible actually said we should give thanks to God in good things and bad things... We should give thanks to him even when his creations go on killing spree.

Pls avoid Ebuka's company, he is not actually a smart person, I have notice this trait of his is contagious.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

Did u say we should blame the all knowing creator for things that happen on earth? Pls remind me that he shouldn't be blamed for events on earth when next a Christian comes thanking God for anything that happens to him. The Bible actually said we should give thanks to God in good things and bad things... We should give thanks to him even when his creations go on killing spree.

Pls avoid Ebuka's company, he is not actually a smart person, I have notice this trait of his is contagious.

But Yaweh is imaginary to you so what's your point?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

I'm a Christian, according to you my beliefs are only imaginations, so it shouldn't matter what my views about Yaweh are on this issue because you think it's fantasy, between these villians are real to all religions so forget about the Christian perspective on this. It seems perhaps you have nothing intelligent to offer here lol

Yes according to me Yahweh is nonexistent... Do u accept it. If Yahweh does not exist... Doesn't that make useless the op?

How does the nonexistent of Yahweh got anything to do with these people if Yahweh actually does not exist?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

But Yahweh is real to u... How can't u get my point
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

I have always warned u against Ebuka's company

You opened a thread becasue you believe in God but I don't,

I reply u because I don't believe in God but u do...

Yet u are confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

I have always warned u against Ebuka's company

You opened a thread becasue you believe in God but I don't,

I reply u because I don't believe in God but u do...

Yet u are confused

Lol, Hello? This thread is about 10 atheist villain psychos, how atheism made them mass murderers stop trying to derail this thread and kindly get off my mention if you do not have anything meaningful to counter this thread. Atheists do not believe in the existence of God, I am not one of the mentioned villains neither were they Christians so stop derailing this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by frank317: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Lol, Hello? This thread is about 10 atheist villain psychos, how atheism made them mass murderers stop trying to derail this thread and kindly get off my mention if you do not have anything meaningful to counter this thread. Atheists do not believe in the existence of God, I am not one of the mentioned villains neither were they Christians so stop derailing this thread

Do you think we should go ahead and accept that these 10 men were not created by your mythical Yahweh?

Do u not believe in the existence of God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About Death: Inviting: DeepSight, Thehomer, Ihedinobi, Reyginus, Kay 17 etc. / What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? / Margaret Amure: "I Lied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.