Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,647 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

10 Notorious Atheist Villians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Notorious Atheist Villians (5555 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
LightandDarkness:
Hitler did call himself a Christian but as always with these threads my answer is and so?

What does Al baghdadi and isis have to do with my Muslim grandma?

What does the Lords resistance army have to do with you?

Why am I accountable for the actions of someone else?

Christianity is a way of life. He was no where near a Christian, he was a Nazi mystic. Name even one Biblical Christian character that was a murderer
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by ScienceWatch: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Only a cloned monkey will believe in Evolution, The Big Bang.

Thomas Henry Huxley- Apostle of Darwinism. Thomas Henry Huxley will be remembered by the public merely as the athiest man who held that we were descended from the ape, or as the apostle of Darwinism, The Big Bang.

Huxley detested his hot tempered father he suffered terrible bullying at school and had a terrible fear of insanity, which ran in his family. In fact his father died in an insane asylum. His hatred of God was rooted in the fear that the insanity in his family was caused by unclean spirits.
Huxley believed he had been poisoned by vapours from a dead body. After his only son dies of scarlet fever he detested God and believed that God was cruel, hostile, angry and indifferent to suffering.

The insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Charles Darwin
JackBizzle:

@ Bold. False.

Most serial killers and criminals in prison have been religious people not atheists.

Also, there is no scientific way to measure "charity". Not everyone says what they have given.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
skeendyke:
GrizzlyBear started a thread suggesting this same thing - the extermination of the human race into extinction. In support of his write-up, a fellow atheist, in reply to a Muslim, said if the only reason the Muslim is alive is to worship God and be a slave to a religion then he should just die and leave this earth. It denotes the fact that he wishes death, extinction, annihilation to the billions of people on earth associated with a particular religion - that includes men, women and children.

It shouldn't come as any surprise to you that the people who have committed the most heinous crimes against humanity in history and the present through their acts, words, and thoughts are atheists. Like I always say, they are ticking bombs waiting to go off.

Pidgin2, the only defense they may put up against your topic, which has already been said, is that God committed worse genocide than any atheist that ever lived. This is extremely laughable. Think about it, when did atheists start believing in the existence of God? How can someone who does not exist be capable of actively causing the death of a person let alone persons? They say the Bible is a fairy-tale with imaginary characters but they will be quick to quote this fairy-tale to support their views that God, the imaginary God, is a murderer. Lolzz. Very smooth argument. grin

Atheists are really unstable minded, pendulating between beliefs, fluctuating, not exhibiting any consistency in their beliefs, never constant, unable to distinguish between fact and fiction, always mixing both up and coming up with a jumbled mess and call it Atheism.

You deserve a standing ovation
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by ScienceWatch: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Edwinmason:
OP KONTINU
The insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and
Charles Darwin

Atheism is a mental disorder or illness :

The results of this study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

New information from a 22-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing.

Doctors are searching for a gene that might cause a correlation between serious mental illness and what they are calling “overt atheism.”

For the time being psychiatrists and research psychologists in Germany and Switzerland are calling this medical anomaly, “The Misfit Syndrome.”
Doctors at the University in Hamburg have been investigating the connection between religious beliefs and overall mental health and the results of the study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.
View the full article here:
http://thedamienzone.com/2012/08/17/atheism-as-a-mental-disorder-or-illness-new-studies-say-yes/

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:

Guess ur thread is not captivating enough and boring... This is nothing to make any logic, u even shoot yourself at the leg with this thread because the thread in itself is a mockery of religion

well i have made a comment here to at least encourage you.

Hahaha, I've seen worse threads that got you lot jumping over it like kids in a playing ground. The only threads you athiests and agnostics do not respond to are the ones you do not have any defence strategies to counter lol.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by hopefulLandlord: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

Christianity is a way of life. He was no where near a Christian, he was a Nazi mystic. Name even one Biblical Christian character that was a murderer

open your hole-ly buybull and show me a murder carried out by an atheist
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

open your hole-ly buybull and show me a murder carried out by an atheist

No English dictionary words with that spelling
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by skeendyke: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

No English dictionary words with that spelling

Lolzz. This got me laughing. I couldn't even make sense of the gibberish he wrote. Atheists and rational expression are always miles apart.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

No true scotsman fallacy. And Joshua and the cannanites?, Saul and the amalekites? were they not murderers?.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
LightandDarkness:

No true scotsman fallacy. And Joshua and the cannanites?, Saul and the amalekites? were they not murderers?.

Were they Christians?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

Were they Christians?

Were they not following the same God christians serve?, aren't the events in the old testament a cornerstone of christian faith?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Were they not following the same God christians serve?, aren't the events in the old testament a cornerstone of christian faith?

You Atheists lack understanding. Jesus brought a new perspective. His Kingdom is that of Peace. Yes, the old testament was instrumental in gradually changing the orientation of the Jews(the chosen race) but it was to be a gradual process. Take note, a Jew is not a Christian until he/she accepts Christ as his Savior and confesses Him. Christianity is a way of life. One cannot purposely go against the doctrines of Christ and still claim Christian, he or she is only deceiving himself.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

You Atheists lack understanding. Jesus brought a new perspective. His Kingdom is that of Peace. Yes, the old testament was instrumental in gradually changing the orientation of the Jews(the chosen race) but it was to be a gradual process. Take note, a Jew is not a Christian until he/she accepts Christ as his Savior and confesses Him. Christianity is a way of life. One cannot purposely go against the doctrines of Christ and still claim Christian, he or she is only deceiving himself.

Okay just to clarify the jews are the chosen race in the bible however their actions do not reflect on christians?, i think what we atheists lack is conditioning
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by jonbellion(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

okay
Then drop the old testament completely
And don't condemn gays sm
Don't follow the 10 commandments
Btw jesus said he didn't come to abolish the laws of the prophets and that till heaven and earth passes away not one drop of the law would be invalid
Not to mention if God is absolutely moral, the nature of right and wrong has already been set in stone . It surpasses space time and existance l. It isn't supposed to change
But it did drastically in the new testament
So jesus actually didn't change Sh*t
Christian morality is simply arbitrary like yahwehs
A good example of yahwehs arbitrariness was when he wanted to completely destroy the isrealites when he found that they were worshipping a golden calf but was talked out of it by Moses
If Moses knew that was wrong then the Abrahamic God really bleeped up

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wait..... Napoleon is a villan
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by skeendyke: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Please stick to facts. Your reply to the Op is pointless based on the fact that you point accusing fingers at a mythical character while quoting from a fairy-tale source. Op did neither of both. Reread her opening post. It mentions real people who existed and real people who exist today.

If you will disprove her points, do it by citing historical or contemporary figures that are generally acceptable by people as facts irrespective of their belief systems.

If you can't do that then you have nothing to prove or disprove as regards the subject of discussion. Every other thing besides this is just beating around the bush and senseless.

1 Like

Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
skeendyke:

Please stick to facts. Your reply to the Op is pointless based on the fact that you point accusing fingers at a mythical character while quoting from a fairy-tale source. Op did neither of both. Reread her opening post. It mentions real people who existed and real people who exist today.

If you will disprove her points, do it by citing historical or contemporary figures that are generally acceptable by people as facts irrespective of their belief systems.

If you can't do that then you have nothing to prove or disprove as regards the subject of discussion. Every other thing besides this is just beating around the bush and senseless.

what?

"Christianity is a way of life. He was no where near a Christian, he was a Nazi mystic. Name even one Biblical Christian character that was a murderer"

Is what is what i was replying to, calm down
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
jonbellion:
okay
Then drop the old testament completely
And don't condemn gays sm
Don't follow the 10 commandments
Btw jesus said he didn't come to abolish the laws of the prophets and that till heaven and earth passes away not one drop of the law would be invalid
Not to mention if God is absolutely moral, the nature of right and wrong has already been set in stone . It surpasses space time and existance l. It isn't supposed to change
But it did drastically in the new testament
So jesus actually didn't change Sh*t
Christian morality is simply arbitrary like yahwehs
A good example of yahwehs arbitrariness was when he wanted to completely destroy the isrealites when he found that they were worshipping a golden calf but was talked out of it by Moses
If Moses knew that was wrong then the Abrahamic God really bleeped up

When last did you take your meds? You lots are simply confused. You quote passages from the bible as if you are an authority on it yet you don't believe what you quote. What do you aim to gain out of your confusion. If you have everything mapped out as you want us to believe and if you are certain that you wouldn't have fvcked up if given the chance, why didn't you create the world?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by jonbellion(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

When last did you take your meds? You lots are simply confused. You quote passages from the bible as if you are an authority on it yet you don't believe what you quote. What do you aim to gain out of your confusion. If you have everything mapped out as you want us to believe and if you are certain that you wouldn't have fvcked up if given the chance, why didn't you create the world?
lol
confusion
I laugh in Santa Claus
Ho ho ho ho ho
No one is confused
We're just trying to point out to you you're bible is 2000 year old bullshit that has been left to dry
We just quote it so we can come down to your level. I don't mean that in an offensive way just so that you'll understand
Paul said it is a disgrace for a woman to speak in the church
I saw a street preacher supporting such nonsense
That's mysagony!
If you even want to be a thiest at least consider deism
Drop the stone age babe cool
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by skeendyke: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
LightandDarkness:

what?

"Christianity is a way of life. He was no where near a Christian, he was a Nazi mystic. Name even one Biblical Christian character that was a murderer"

Is what is what i was replying to, calm down

Is that your justification for your irrational and illogical argument?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by skeendyke: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
jonbellion:
lol
confusion
I laugh in Santa Claus
Ho ho ho ho ho
No one is confused
We're just trying to point out to you you're bible is 2000 year old bullshit that has been left to dry
We just quote it so we can come down to your level. I don't mean that in an offensive way just so that you'll understand
Paul said it is a disgrace for a woman to speak in the church
I saw a street preacher supporting such nonsense
That's mysagony!
If you even want to be a thiest at least consider deism
Drop the stone age babe cool

I fail to see how this balloon of words apply to the main topic of the thread. Is it that you can't help rambling?
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by jonbellion(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
skeendyke:

I fail to see how this balloon of words apply to the main topic of the thread. Is it that you can't help rambling?
I was replying to the person that quoted me
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by realmindz: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

@ bolded# mental slavery successful...It will take a life time for you to be emancipiated from this magnitude of retardation.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
skeendyke:

Is that your justification for your irrational and illogical argument?

I've already given my reply to the ooriginal post. This I my reply to a another line of discussion, you dont have to stay for it.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
jonbellion:
I was replying to the person that quoted me

I think the discussion triggered him lol
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:

@ bolded# mental slavery successful...It will take a life time for you to be emancipiated from this magnitude of retardation.

And you have been given the tasks by demons to emancipate Christians from slavery, I presume.

OK so after death where do you go, what is your hope for the short life you live? No hope, you die and perish, it all ends there for you. Who is mentally enslaved now, you who thinks your soul perishes or Christians who have the hope of eternity. Get away with your diagnosis meanwhile you are suffering from the very thing you diagnose

Read my initial post and stop trying to derail this thread. Very typical of athiests, counter it or scram
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by realmindz: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

And you have been given the tasks by demons to emancipate Christians from slavery, I presume.

OK so after death where do you go, what is your hope for the short life you live? No hope, you die and perish, it all ends there for you. Who is mentally enslaved now, you who thinks your soul perishes or Christians who have the hope of eternity. Get away with your diagnosis meanwhile you are suffering from the very thing you diagnose

Your response is so incoherent that it confirms further ur insanity...

u blab like a crying baby....op ur Yaweh lover impreginates u soon. Jezebel aka pidgin2 plus Yaweh gives birth to the Dracula
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:

Good. I'm impregnated with peace and love.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by realmindz: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

Good. I'm impregnated with peace and love.
Like the love Yaweh has for children right? whr u shall eat ur babies.. make babies for Yaweh and eat them together.
Ur Jewish demon can never be the true God of the Universe.
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:

Stick to the topic kid or you will be ignored hence forth. Read the initial post it says "top ten notorious athiest villains", boy if you don't have anything meaningful to add to this topic, you don't deserve a response kid, get lost. I'm pretty sure I have been exchanging words with a fourteen years old teenager, smoking weed in his uncle's backyard
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by realmindz: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

Stick to the topic kid or you will be ignored hence forth. Read the initial post it says "top ten notorious athiest villains", boy if you don't have anything meaningful to add to this topic, you don't deserve a response kid, get lost. I'm pretty sure I have been exchanging words with a fourteen years old teenager, smoking weed in his uncle's backyard
I was being civil with u until u resorted to curses and I realised I was conversing with a mentally unstable individual
Re: 10 Notorious Atheist Villians by JackBizzle: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

So.....what exactly is your point?

Do you realise that one can also open a thread and fill it it "top 20 christian villains"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jehova Witnesses, I Want To Join Your Church, Help Me!!! / ADVERTISE YOUR RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES ON PEDESTRIAN FOOTBRIDGES IN LAGOS STATE / Margaret Amure: "I Lied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.