Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,458 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With (7183 Views)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With by luminouz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=Raine80 post=51601074][/quote]
U kidding me? Am a guy rainelala! D piece of advice is d gals! U mean u have forgotten me so soon? U once called me cheeky..coz I wouldnt stop asking if Ur married! cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=luminouz post=51597755][/quote]
You are still cheeky
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With by luminouz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Raine80:

You are still cheeky
Hahahaha! N u still haven't answered my question! cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With by Mimido2(f): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
kullozone:

To nyansh nah! Or can you nyansh outside
hehehehe
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With by Mimido2(f): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
optimusmind:
This is the reason you are still single
hu told u am single?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With by krak101(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Experience they say is the best teacher. If she comes around and makes it explicitly explicit she doesn't wanna get down and dirty... That's cool. Just ask her what time she's leaving cause you have another date to catch up with or just remain on your goddamn phone and jeep grinning like she ain't there. That simple
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With by shugabae(f): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
dingbang:
U cannot spend the weekend with me and smth won't happen, na pursue I go pursue you comot for my house.

Oniranu
are you for real? A girl can't spend the weekend at your place without you putting your dick somewhere?

Dunno if you are married though but you might have a daughter someday, I guess you won't allow them visit male friends
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With by shugabae(f): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
dingbang:
do I look like i'm kidding u? Even d babe sef won't come again if nothing happens so why d attitude?
I wonder why guys think like this

Oga so you Fvck every girl that comes to your house?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With by dingbang(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
shugabae:
I wonder why guys think like this

Oga so you Fvck every girl that comes to your house?
no!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With by dingbang(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
shugabae:
are you for real? A girl can't spend the weekend at your place without you putting your dick somewhere?

Dunno if you are married though but you might have a daughter someday, I guess you won't allow them visit male friends
story for d gods
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With by PrettyClare7(f): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
I don't understand. does it mean I can't step into a man's room and leave without having sex

shaking my head. I think we are finished.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. / 8 Things I Stopped Doing To Please My Girl Friend / Secondary School Students Spotted Making Out In Class (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.