Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. (14113 Views)

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. / Was Man Created Before Or After The Animals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

because ur infant brain was in the process of being exposed then.
No answer yet?? Too bad... Was beginning to respect your resilience... Of course you still have to prove your intelligence and that of your God answering the questions tho
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
It's 10 pages and still nothing.. grin
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Typing is a waste of precious time for someone like you so let me respond in pictorial form perhaps thats what you would understand

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder286/25033286.jpg[/img]
OMG... I took my time to spell it out for u and u are still cowering... Just to show how MADE is equivalent to revealed and u are running like this... U have fallen baba God's hand ooh... I think he was counting on u to set the bible straight
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

No answer yet?? Too bad... Was beginning to respect your resilience... Of course you still have to prove your intelligence and that of your God answering the questions tho

[img]http://dailybiblememe.files./2013/09/genesis1-1.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
I have now resorted to the Montessori method of teaching you so it would not be lost in translation again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:
I have now resorted to the Montessori method of teaching you so it would not be lost in translation again
Are u done?? Because I've not seen where the equivalence of made and revealed is shown
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Are u done?? Because I've not seen where the equivalence of made and revealed is shown

They still Havnt answerd The Question where did the Light come from? If the sun was created on the Forth day?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by availableisme: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

They still Havnt answerd The Question where did the Light come from? If the sun was created on the Forth day?

Where did you come from if you were born after 9 months?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Simple Question Where did this Light come from? Yahweh said let there be Light where did that light come from?

Where did this light come from na..

Are You trying to Say that The light came from God himself?

Exactly
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
michlan:

Exactly
when there is no light there is darkness are you also saying God was darkness
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
availableisme:

Where did you come from if you were born after 9 months?
pls this thread is not for kids
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

when there is no light there is darkness are you also saying God was darkness

I don't quite get your question. Evil exists where there is no good, can we now say good is evil?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Blitzerz: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
michlan:

I don't quite get your question. Evil exists where there is no good, can we now say good is evil?
cool

2 Likes

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

They have mattered the art of dodging... There are about three questions in total that this naija- kid has evaded, he's still thinking of a response... That Felix however will just start rambling trying to digress from the argument
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyehateGod i never knew you cried to the MOD to ban me for Child abuse. lol. Eeyah

2 Likes

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

pls this thread is not for kids

Which thread is not for kids when you are on it. Have you forgotten my new discovery about you?

1 Like

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
4everGod:
EyehateGod i never knew you cried to the MOD to ban me for Child abuse. lol. Eeyah
Me?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
4everGod:

Which thread is not for kids when you are on it. Have you forgotten my new discovery about you?
Which Discovery?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
michlan:

this are not the same thing..
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
4everGod:

What exactly are you saying?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

What exactly are you saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
4everGod:

So this is Your real picture i didn't know you where this Ugly.. cheesy
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by rhektor(m): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2016
foladara777:

So God made the two larger lights... God just made them, they were not made on the first day... U are looking for excuses for the bible by saying what the bible has not said??
According to the bible the sun was and moon were made for the purpose of separating between time, tides seasons etc. The light that was made on the first day would be independent of the sun or moon as there rare several other stars that produces light independent of the sun. Has science ever taught you that there can be no other light except that of the sun? What did you smoke while reading the Bible that has made you look like a lobotomised rat that could not even think straight. Is this even a question to deliberate on nairaland? You should grow beyond asking childish questions of this nature as this type of rubbish has been asked in time past and has been answered. If you have nothing reasonable to ask why not keep mute instead of making yourself and fellow hatists look stupid
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2016
rhektor:

According to the bible the sun was and moon were made for the purpose of separating between time, tides seasons etc. The light that was made on the first day would be independent of the sun or moon as there rare several other stars that produces light independent of the sun. Has science ever taught you that there can be no other light except that of the sun? What did you smoke while reading the Bible that has made you look like a lobotomised rat that could not even think straight. Is this even a question to deliberate on nairaland? You should grow beyond asking childish questions of this nature as this type of rubbish has been asked in time past and has been answered. If you have nothing reasonable to ask why not keep mute instead of making yourself and fellow hatists look stupid
So tell me why there is darkness during eclipse?? Where are the other sources of light then... U better go back to primary school, idiot!
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by jonbellion(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2016
foladara777:

So tell me why there is darkness during eclipse?? Where are the other sources of light then... U better go back to primary school, idiot!
do you know the sad thing
He felt he made sense
They would always resort to insults even when they are the obviously daft ones
Not all sha
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by jonbellion(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2016
rhektor:

dude why are you insulting
He's Just saying that in your solar system the sun is the major light source
Our second closest star proxima centuri can't even emit as much light as the sun
So basically according to you another light source was made before the sun
I hate arguing with apologists
A regular sincere christian would wants something like " he's God he does what he wants"
A religous apologist would try and twist the absurdity around so it can have a place in the real world
You guys say the most outlandish and absurd things just to rationalise your beliefs
The discrepancy in that passage was so obvious but you people have found a way to turn it around and continue in your Jewish folklore fantasy
I'm out
Don't bother quoting

3 Likes

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by rhektor(m): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2016
foladara777:

So according to you in eclipse there are o traces of light at. Now I know I should not have had a convo with a deluded mind, read a page an go nut continue in your ignorance
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:
this are not the same thing..

Can you explain more?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
rhektor:

So according to you in eclipse there are o traces of light at. Now I know I should not have had a convo with a deluded mind, read a page an go nut continue in your ignorance
You a Christian idiot... Sorry, that's tautology grin
The traces of light is also from the sun, the sun is too big to be completely blocked... That's why there is risk darkness in some places and partial darkness in some places...
Answer this, where are the other sources of light when its night??
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
michlan:

Can you explain more?
You comparing two different instance together which totally doesn't make sense..
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by lepasharon(f): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oogun Inu Rirun Ti Ki Ise Ogbe-inu To Daju / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran / Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.