Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. (14055 Views)

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. / Was Man Created Before Or After The Animals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
felixomor:

Yes, any source of light in the universe can create day and night effect.
It must not be sun, as u thought.
Brilliant!! So tell me why is there darkness when the sun is blocked during an eclipse. And why is there darkness when a part of the earth rotate away from the direction of the sun... Called night
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
foladara777:

Brilliant!! So tell me why is there darkness when the sun is blocked during an eclipse. And why is there darkness when a part of the earth rotate away from the direction of the sun... Called night

Oh there u go again.

If u actually read, my earlier posts( which i know u didnt), u would have seen where i said day and night is simply created by rotation and distance from light source.

And thats what u just asked.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Well, it's late and I have church service tomorrow grin ... So we'll continue tomorrow that's if u are interested
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
felixomor:

Oh there u go again.

If u actually read, my earlier posts( which i know u didnt), u would have seen where i said day and night is simply created by rotation and distance from light source.

What's the light source?? Is it not the sun??
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
felixomor:

Oh there u go again.

What's that light source?? Is it not the sun??
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
foladara777:

What's the light source?? Is it not the sun??

Yes for today its the sun.

But When God was creating before the sun was put in its place, it wasnt the sun.

U see?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
felixomor:

Yes for today its the sun.

But When God was creating before the sun was put in its place, it wasnt the sun.

U see?
Really?? So God created a source of light as big as sun on the first day and then on the fourth day he changed his mind and replaced that first one with the sun... And that first one was put where it didn't provide light to the earth.. U know the most amazing part?? Even though the bible does not know this, u do because u were there with God on the day of creation... So since u were there, tell me why create that first source if u wouldn't use it for that purpose... Did God make a mistake or he was just experimenting?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Sibe007(m): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Are you sure you went to school? What is a light source? Is the Light source compulsorily that which provides the light? The light source is that which is available at the time to bring illumination.

If i have a mirror and i can use that mirror to reflect light into my room then that Mirror becomes my source of light in the immediate environment so yes it is a light (source)

Is English really this hard for you to grasp?

You are just beating yourself about making excuses for the creation story's inaccuracies.

Give yourself some credit, you know way more than the people who wrote the Genesis story. Much more info is available to you. The human experience is evolving, allow yourself grow with it. You dont have to defend such very primitive worldview. Daniel 12:4 knowledge shall increase. Embrace it. Will you?

Bless

1 Like

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
foladara777:

Really?? So God created a source of light as big as sun on the first day and then on the fourth day he changed his mind and replaced that first one with the sun... And that first one was put where it didn't provide light to the earth.. U know the most amazing part?? Even though the bible does not know this, u do because u were there with God on the day of creation... So since u were there, tell me why create that first source if u wouldn't use it for that purpose... Did God make a mistake or he was just experimenting?

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the universe.

That's the first verse of the bible.
If u still cant understand the fact that that verse comes before the first day and night.
Then u really need reading tutorials.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
felixomor:

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the universe.

That's the first verse of the bible.
If u still cant understand the fact that that verse comes before the first day and night.
Then u really need reading tutorials.
Ur skills of reasoning are suspect but your ability to digress is unquestionable... Yes, the heavens consist of a sun-like source of light that was replaced with the sun on the fourth day... The bible didn't say this, so I wonder where u got it from... Oh, I know!! It was a vision!! Hallelujah!!! So since u know all this things that the writer of the bible didn't k know and the holy spirit forgot to tell him... Tell me if it was a mistake by God or God just felt like playing around a little

1 Like

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by jonbellion(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Lol this thread is still on
Wow
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Ur skills of reasoning are suspect but your ability to digress of unquestionable... Yes, the heavens consist of a sun-like source of light that was replaced with the sun on the fourth day.. . The bible didn't say this, so I wonder where u got it from... Oh, I know!! It was a vision!! Hallelujah!!! So since u know all this things that the writer of the bible didn't k know and the holy spirit forgot to tell him... Tell me if it was a mistake by God or God just felt like playing around a little

Just as the bible didnt say it,
you must also not say the bible said what the bible didnt say.

You shouldnt have replaced "light" with what u felt it was.

Besides, the Holy spirit reaveals things to those who sincerely study his word.
Not those who open it for the sake of arguments

2 Corinthians 3:6

Only God can write such a letter. His letter authorizes us to help carry out this new plan of action. The plan wasn’t written out with ink on paper, with pages and pages of legal footnotes, killing your spirit. It’s written with Spirit on spirit, his life on our lives! (MSG)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by jonbellion(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Ur skills of reasoning are suspect but your ability to digress is unquestionable... Yes, the heavens consist of a sun-like source of light that was replaced with the sun on the fourth day... The bible didn't say this, so I wonder where u got it from... Oh, I know!! It was a vision!! Hallelujah!!! So since u know all this things that the writer of the bible didn't k know and the holy spirit forgot to tell him... Tell me if it was a mistake by God or God just felt like playing around a little
lol I just tire
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2016
Some people here thought they found food. But as i can see, they are now tired. grin
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 12:17am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Just as the bible didnt say it,
you must also not say the bible said what the bible didnt say.

You shouldnt have replaced "light" with what u felt it was.

Besides, the Holy spirit reaveals things to those who sincerely study his word.
Not those who open it for the sake of arguments

2 Corinthians 3:6

Only God can write such a letter. His letter authorizes us to help carry out this new plan of action. The plan wasn’t written out with ink on paper, with pages and pages of legal footnotes, killing your spirit. It’s written with Spirit on spirit, his life on our lives! (MSG)

Plss where did I say what the bible didn't say? U are the one concocting your own version of the fairy tales to explain the inaccuracy of the bible... My claim is simple, d bible says light was created on the first day, and the sun on the fourth day... And u Christians were falling over one another to provide excuses...
Naija- waheva said... The sun was part of the heavens God created
Anas said God himself I.e. Jesus was the light and the sun only replaced God's light
You Felix, your own was the worst- u first claimed the sun was created on the first day, now u ate claiming there were other lights before sun which produced daylight... The other lights was then moved by God or sumfin like that... Mehn, great effort but ultimately a fail
Good night.. We'll talk tomorrow
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 12:25am On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Plss where did I say what the bible didn't say? U are the one concocting your own version of the fairy tales to explain the inaccuracy of the bible. .. My claim is simple, d bible says light was created on the first day, and the sun on the fourth day. . And u Christians were falling over one another to provide excuses...
Naija- waheva said... The sun was part of the heavens God created
Anas said God himself I.e. Jesus was the light and the sun only replaced God's light
You Felix, your own was the worst- u first claimed the sun was created on the first day, now u ate claiming there were other lights before sun which produced daylight... The other lights was then moved by God or sumfin like that... Mehn, great effort but ultimately a fail
Good night.. We'll talk tomorrow
The bolded statement was a "claim"?
Yet you opened a thread to question it?
Yeah right?

Or better still more truthfully you thought the first light was indeed coming from sun, hence your question thread because the bible seemed to contradict the 4th day creation of the sun (Sounds more truthful)

Anyway I can see your, Cop out.

Well done
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 2:36am On Dec 04, 2016
jonbellion:
Lol this thread is still on
Wow
And still no Reasonable Answer..
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 2:37am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Yeah right?

Or better still more truthfully you thought the first light was indeed coming from sun, hence your question thread because the bible seemed to contradict the 4th day creation of the sun (Sounds more truthful)

Well done
Where was the First Light coming From?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by orisa37: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2016
Yes.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Yeah right?

Well done
It was not my claim but the bible's... If we're to take the bible at its word, light was created on the first day and sun on the fourth day... The only reason u people are desperate to interpret these verses differently is because science has now exposed it as inaccurate..
When God said let there be a firmament on the second day, u take it at face value l, when the bible says man was created on the sixth day, u agree but when it claims the sun was created on the fourth day, all is not well with the world anymore. There must have been some mystical shit that the bible inspired by the holy spirit forgot to mention but you and your friends were able to find out... For example, when the bible says God made the two great lights on the fourth day... U claim the bible actually meant REVEALED not MADE, the making was actually before the first day and God only revealed it on the fourth day but still preferred to use the word MADE and not revealed... That was the explanation of thatnaija-waheva kid
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Yeah right?

Well done
It was not my claim but the bible's... If we're to take the bible at its word, light was created on the first day and sun on the fourth day... The only reason u people are desperate to interpret these verses differently is because science has now exposed it as inaccurate..
When God said let there be a firmament on the second day, u take it at face value l, when the bible says man was created on the sixth day, u agree but when it claims the sun was created on the fourth day, all is not well with the world anymore. There must have been some mystical shit that the bible inspired by the holy spirit forgot to mention but you and your friends were able to find out... For example, when the bible says God made the two great lights on the fourth day... U claim the bible actually meant REVEALED not MADE, the making was actually before the first day and God only revealed it on the fourth day but still preferred to use the word MADE and not revealed... Do u see how crazy y'all are sounding now??
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Where was the First Light coming From?

Read the whole thread.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Read the whole thread.
I have done that so answer me Where did the first light come from...
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

When God said let there be a firmament on the second day, u take it at face value l, when the bible says man was created on the sixth day, u agree but when it claims the sun was created on the fourth day, all is not well with the world anymore. There must have been some mystical shit that the bible inspired by the holy spirit forgot to mention but you and your friends were able to find out... For example, when the bible says God made the two great lights on the fourth day... U claim the bible actually meant REVEALED not MADE, the making was actually before the first day and God only revealed it on the fourth day but still preferred to use the word MADE and not revealed... Do u see how crazy y'all are sounding now??

Universe created in beginning
Light was created on first day
Sun on 4th day

How did science expose it as inaccurate?
Please answer specifically.

Who is the scientist that made the exposure?

because Ur case seems to be changing to mere casual trolls (as usual,)
Even some atheists on this page who would have complemented you have seen the foolishness in your sheer persistence and have left you.
They now know even your science is half baked.

Please show where science exposed the inaccuracy and mention the scientist.

1 Like

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I have done that so answer me Where did the first light come from...

U haven't.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

U haven't.
For your information i am following this thread... If you want to Run away and not answer the Question "Where did this liGht come from" then m not holding you.. You can run along..
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

For your information i am following this thread... If you want to Run away and not answer the Question "Where did this liGht come from" then m not holding you.. You can run along..

U can actually follow a thread and not read it.
Nothing new.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

U can actually follow a thread and not read it.
Nothing new.
Still dodging the main Question?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Still dodging the main Question?
The main question of the thread is already answered.
No other "main' question.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

The main question of the thread is already answered.
No other "main' question.
Meaning you don't have the Answer..... Thanks for wasting my Time...
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Meaning you don't have the Answer..... Thanks for wasting my Time...

Meaning u dont read.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Meaning u dont read.
Run along boy..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince / Should Money From Sowing Of The Seed Go To Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.