Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Benefit Of Having Small Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefit Of Having Small Breast (6332 Views)

Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch / Is It A Curse To Have A Small Breast? / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Josephdgreat(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Women with small boobs believe they’re cursed, and openly feel envious of ladies with bigger breasts. Enormous breasts don’t make women feel and look beautiful and sexy though. They cause more troubles than smaller breasts. Stop stuffing tissues into your bras and forget about breast implant surgery, girls. Be proud of being small-chested because you can enjoy all of these perks of having small breasts:

1. Avoid back pain: Big boobs are one of the causes of upper back pain. It’s hard to work out with ample breasts, which is why exercise may cause the pain too. With small boobs, you can avoid that pain. Just like breast enlargement, breast reduction isn’t fun and cheap. While women with large breasts sometimes have to opt for breast reduction to relieve back pain, you don’t have to choose between two options. All you need to do is to be proud of your small breasts.

2. Look feminine and natural: Just like with parents, we don’t choose what breast size we want to have. If you’re given small breasts, accept this fact and don’t consider it as one of your flaws. Large breasts look natural too, but no offence, ladies, they don’t look feminine. Moderation is important even here too. There are guys out there who find small boobs more natural and sexier.

3. Purchase clothing faster: Now I’m sure most women with large breasts will agree with me. It’s much easier to find and buy clothes when you have small boobs than when you have enormous ones. When it comes to shopping, size matters. Most pieces of clothing aren’t created to accommodate large breasts, so be happy that you have small breasts.

4. Sleep better: My friend who has beautiful yet too large breasts often wakes up frequently during the night because of terrible pain. The thing is, she likes to lie on her belly, but her large breasts make her sleep a real torture. When you have small breasts, you sleep much better at night. Small breasts are ideal for massages too.

5. Stick to proportion: Overweight women tend to have large breasts, while slim girls have small boobs. It’s all about proportion. Don’t ruin it just because you don’t like your breast size. The last thing you want to experience after getting a boob job is to look like an artificial doll. Just imagine a slim girl with large breasts and you will understand what I’m taking about.

6. Save money on bras: Women with large breasts have 3 major problems when buying their bras: a size problem, a price problem, and horrible styles. Large bras are a little bit more expensive than smaller ones. Plus, they don’t look gorgeous or sexy. Girls with small breasts can wear the bras of different styles without wrecking their wallets.

7. Avoid sagging: Sagging may happen to any woman at some point. However, large breasts sag easier and quicker than small boobs. While your friends with large boobs are struggling with sagging breasts in their early 30s, you won’t face this problem till your 50s. This benefit should make you forget about breast implants for good. Besides, implants have a great number of downsides. Life is complicated, so don’t make it more complicated by turning to breast implant surgery. You don’t need breast implants to look beautiful.

Getting a boob job may sound like a great idea, but unfortunately, it has many disadvantages and consequences. If your partner doesn’t like your boobs, he doesn’t love you. Love yourself and enjoy the things you have, including your small breasts. Believe it or not, most women with large boobs confess they wish they had small breasts. No wonder why, actually.
Source
[url]http:/joseph9jablog..co.ke/2016/12/benefit-of-having-small-breast.html?m=1[/url]

Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by makydebbie(f): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
This thread is not for meundecided
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by thesicilian: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
People usually envy and admire women with large breasts without knowing the problems these women face on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by ifex370(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:

Do you have big bress? undecided

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Douglaufuoma(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
very affordable and less stressful during service.
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
NP: Professor -Flavour
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by firstking01(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by OhMyG0d: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Moral of the article:

Be Contented with what you have.

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin

#1 is NOT TRUE.. cool

I have a small like pea size breasts but still I have a back pain ooo... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by MrHighSea: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

#1 is NOT TRUE.. cool

I have a small like pea size breasts but still I have a back pain ooo... lipsrsealed
Lemme see...
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

#1 is NOT TRUE.. cool

Wrong posture wink
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by kullozone(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
What is my konsign Make she jus fine and get big nyash.... Finish!
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
This one na comfort for those who are suffering
cheesy grin

The picture up there, what's the difference? Okay, Upgrade from tangerine to orange.
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Babzilla:

Wrong posture wink

cheesy

With the nature of my work, back pain is #1 wink
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Beesluv: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Your kind of testimony is rare
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
I disagree with N2.
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by dollyjoy(f): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Whoever wrote this shitt though. undecided
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
num 3 tho undecided
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Splinz(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Op and breast be like...

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin angry I dont have anything to say buh i thank God for the boobs he gave me. kiss kiss
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Luckymay(f): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wi
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Luckymay(f): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
With the right work out, you can always make small breasts, firmer and bigger. I can't say if there's work out for reducing big breasts so all in all, small boobs rock.

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin angry I dont have anything to say buh i thank God for the boobs he gave me. kiss kiss

That's what you would have us believe.
Stats has it dat 4 in 5 women are self conscious about their tīts. Mirrors are your best friends for a reason.
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by allytinted: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Whoever wrote this shitt though. undecided
How Is The Post Shiit? Oh... I Now Understand Better...
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by allytinted: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'll Still Prefer Moderate Size Any Time Though. Moderation Is The Key.
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by DCONE1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
are. You trying to say you and cossy are breast mate. grin
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by DCONE1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
baby you sound like you have a big breast
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

With the nature of my work, back pain is #1 wink
Ohhhh thats a point
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Babzilla:

Ohhhh thats a point

grin

Hello Lord Babzy... It's been a looong time I never heard from u tongue

Hope everything is fine... Keep in touch joor cheesy
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by DCONE1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Small breast are really beautiful especially when they re firm and oiled...omg looks so delicious and tempting
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Team big boobz# smiley Always in demand wink
Re: Benefit Of Having Small Breast by DCONE1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Team big boobz# smiley Always in demand wink
who told you smaill and medium boobs are not in demand too

(1) (2) (Reply)

23 Year Old Marries 19 Year Old In Uyo (see Pictures) / ... / Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.