Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,375 members, 7,864,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) (1252 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/12/03/woman-is-about-to-be-jilted-the-fourth-time-what-should-she-do/

Normally, I don’t read hard luck stories, because I have discovered many of them are told by liars. However, I stumbled on this story by a young girl called Chizoba, and I could not help being sympathetic to the victim. This woman has been jilted three times by married men or someone who has a boy friend. Nine months ago, she met a young handsome man and began a relationship. Now, she is about to be jilted the fourth time, as her boy friend has been married for nine years and has two kids. To make the matter worse, the man concerned, Tobi, is about to jilt her. He tells her he would pay her off, making her look like a prostitute. I’ll now show you what Chizoba wrote to a friend called Joro, asking what she should do to Tobi, as well as the communication between Chizoba and Tobi.

Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
More.

Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
What should Chizoba do about this situation? Who is to blame for this monumental fiasco?

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Ishilove

Source: [url]http://towncrieronline.net/2016/12/03/woman-is-about-to-be-jilted-the-fourth-time-what-should-she-do/[url][/url][/url]
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by Remilekun101: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
[size=17pt]According to the chat, the lady knew he was married, I guess the guy is a heavy spender, that's why she turned a blind eye to all the warnings

but that's none of my business
[/size]
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
She knew he was married. The guy said so and she didn't refute it. Please turn your phone off for 2 weeks, get paid and move on to the next guy. Women that date married men are not meant to be married. They are just service stations where philandering men go to cool off. They should know that every game has its rules and live by it.

When you kiss a married man, don't tell and don't bring dramas. Shikinan!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by afanide: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Is it that she didnt know he was married, he didnt inform he, or she was just carried away by his extravagant life style
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by yomi007k(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
undecided

Y my path n ds kind girls no de cross.

I go dey find good girls some yeye guys go dey useless dem.

Na wa o
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by makydebbie(f): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
....."I'm not your baby"..

That is wickedcrycry

Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Some women know a guy is married but choose not to accept that reality. Even when it's blaringly obvious.
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by kaboninc(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
I pray this does not happen to someone I admire here
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by DLondonboiy: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
chizoba go and kill yourself...

you would see handsome lonely single guys like seun but you will not gree..... but when you see married men like tobi all your heads would stand...mora4ker!
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dont knw wht 2 advice,may God see u 2tru
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by Sierusvirus(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Raine80:
Some women know a guy is married but choose not to accept that reality. Even when it's blaringly obvious.
[quote][/quote]

I tire for them, wen will they change?
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by ikombe: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Didnt any of dose kids above me see where he wrote
Messi vs Ronaldo grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Is the guy mad or wat?messi vs Ronaldo bawo? shocked roflmao!I bet this is a prank. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
ikombe:
Didnt any of dose kids above me see where he wrote

Messi vs Ronaldo grin
The question now should be, who's the Messi and who's the Ronaldo cos this game is definitely an interesting one...Messi will always outshine Ronaldo. grin cheesy

Back to the topic, the both of them should gerrarahia!.

1 Like

Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by kvngveektour(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
The inspiration of what to say has not come yet, it might come, it might not come.

However, if it comes subsequently, I might modify, if it doesn't, then bleep u.

The poster below me,have I spoken you mind?
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by ikombe: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Benita27:
The question now should be, who's the Messi and who's the Ronaldo cos this game is definitely an interesting one...Messi will always outshine Ronaldo. grin cheesy

Back to the topic, the both of them should gerrarahia!.
who else wan be messi if no be d guy grin
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
ikombe:
who else wan be messi if no be d guy grin
The guy is evil, i love Messi but will really appreciate it if he losses this time. grin
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by vchykp(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Women and foolishness, they open leg for anything that has manhood, during the course of thier union she was not ready to know more about her partner, she prefers cooking and opening leg, trust men, always ready for game, you cant do anything to him, he will still find a way to persuade his wife with lies ##trustGAMEboyx

Just pick up your remains and move on with life, pray to God to give you a good man, let his marriage be, you are the intruder, next time open your brain before your leg.
Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by ikombe: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Benita27:
The guy is evil, i love Messi but will really appreciate it if he losses this time. grin
No be only lose grin

Messi all the way grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Is About To Be Jilted The Fourth Time, What Should She Do? (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
ikombe:
No be only lose grin

Messi all the way grin
What was i expecting?, you must support your own.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Ladies Are Awesome!! / I Finally Registered. This Site Is More Of Black American Girls. My Observation. / Oyinbo Lover Comes Down To Nigeria For His Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.