Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass (9958 Views)

Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos / Model Exposes Her Perfect Boobs In New Photos (ADULT ONLY) / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Enyocole(f): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Gorgeous looking babe, bicycle lovers

In the summer is always nice to see hot girls riding bicycles. And when they are so beautiful we must appreciate that. Here you have the sexiest ass riding a bicycle.

These babe really look delicious riding these bike. Beautiful legs, perfect and sweet ass .

This is just the beginning. explore the link below to watch video

Watch here >> http://enyocole.com

please share.

1 Like

Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Laveda(f): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nah wa o

So I'll just waste Mb watching one chic ride a bike?

Smh

14 Likes

Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
angry pervert.
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by mofeoluwadassah: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Airforce1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
rubbish
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Airforce1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by SirMichael1: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
I wished I could get access to Thor's hammer

2 Likes

Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Sexxkillz: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
What a nice blue bike!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by iykekelvins(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
You bought data for us na.
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by ikombe: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:
Nah wa o
So I'll just waste Mb watching one chic ride a bike?
Smh
And who said the video was meant for you undecided

Meanwhile
Vaseline crew walking into the thread like grin

3 Likes

Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Laveda(f): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
ikombe:
And who said the video was meant for you undecided

Meanwhile

Vaseline crew walking into the thread like grin

Well, there's no particular gender asked to watch it. smiley

3 Likes

Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by ikombe: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:

Well, there's no particular gender asked to watch it. smiley
Dear without being told, this topic is meant for the vaseline crew grin
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Enybliss(f): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
oh lawd, perv alert angry
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Laveda(f): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
ikombe:

And they are

Its okay sha.
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Onechancearmy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enyocole:
Gorgeous looking babe, bicycle lovers

In the summer is always nice to see hot girls riding bicycles. And when they are so beautiful we must appreciate that. Here you have the sexiest ass riding a bicycle.

These babe really look delicious riding these bike. Beautiful legs, perfect and sweet ass .

This is just the beginning. explore the link below to watch video

Watch here >> http://enyocole.com

please share.

Enyocole Kuku tell us say na yur personal pix be dis grin
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
ikombe:
wat z dz vaseline al abt? undecided
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Enyocole(f): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Passin
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Opakan2: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Op shey you kniw say hell fire don sure for you with this post wey you go dig come out..

you no see bible verse or quiz dig.. nice ass sha cool

1 Like

Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Opakan2: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mimido2 I see you viewing

let's do night call na maybe we'll make that madagascar trip
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Mimido2(f): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Opakan2:
Mimido2 I see you viewing

let's do night call na maybe we'll make that madagascar trip
heheheehehe
sorry I can't
my bf Is here grin
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Opakan2: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mimido2:
heheheehehe
sorry I can't
my bf Is here grin

serious na.. you even have flat tummy and nice figure

I will take care of you more than your bf.. m dead serious
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Opakan2: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mimido2 you look good without makeup.. I'm impressed

I fit spend my last bar on you.. trust me
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Mimido2(f): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Opakan2:

serious na.. you even have flat tummy and nice figure
hehehehehe
Opakan2:

I will take care of you more than your bf.. m dead serious
I wish
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Opakan2: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mimido2:
hehehehehe

I wish

you wish?

if it's cassava. I get big cassava o

which one is it mimido?
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Mimido2(f): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Opakan2:
Mimido2 you look good without makeup.. I'm impressed
thanks

Opakan2:

I fit spend my last bar on you.. trust me
lol
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Mimido2(f): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Opakan2:

you wish?
if it's cassava. I get big cassava o
which one is it mimido?
no I prefer water melon
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by RENOWNED2(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Is It Stupid Thread Saturday? Villagers Have Populated Nl.Mhen,i Give Up!
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Opakan2: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mimido2:
no I prefer water melon

all join..
let's relate na.. I really like you
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by RENOWNED2(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
angry pervert.
So A Man That Likes Ass Is Now A Pervert..All These Village People Mehn..I Give Up!
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by mofeoluwadassah: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
lol
Ao are u doing airforce?
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by UglyMuchacho(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
the sit goes down in the ***** lipsrsealed
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by AkinPhysicist: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
cool Jesus H fvcking Christ. Mama Bukky joor bring my vaseline o jare cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Dating A Virgin? Ur Experience. / Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.