Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass (9966 Views)

Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos / Model Exposes Her Perfect Boobs In New Photos (ADULT ONLY) / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by leckzyb(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
SirMichael1:
I wished I could get access to Thor's hammer
nd u will do what exactly pound that ass huh?
you re too bad ma nigger
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by SirMichael1: 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
leckzyb:

nd u will do what exactly pound that ass huh?
you re too bad ma nigger

Whah else? Knock some sense into the nigga's head of course. grin
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Icansing: 1:56am On Dec 04, 2016
Laveda:
Nah wa o

So I'll just waste Mb watching one chic ride a bike?

Smh
keep quiet u and your flat ass
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Airforce1(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Ao are u doing airforce?
fine .. Thanks.

and you, hope you enjoying this beautiful Sunday smiley
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by ikombe: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
wat z dz vaseline al abt? undecided
Who is dis wan
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by DCONE1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
undecided Hmmm This is just another form of advertisement of extralarge butt
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by mofeoluwadassah: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
fine .. Thanks.

and you, hope you enjoying this beautiful Sunday smiley
Oh!very well,nd u?
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Airforce1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Oh!very well,nd u?
Good yo know

yep same here
beautiful Sunday.

you're in Lagos aight?
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by mofeoluwadassah: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Good yo know

yep same here
beautiful Sunday.

you're in Lagos aight?
Yep m in lag.
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Airforce1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Yep m in lag.
Cool I'm in Lag too

lets hook up sometime this December if you're chanced.
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by mofeoluwadassah: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Cool I'm in Lag too

lets hook up sometime this December if you're chanced.
no p. smiley
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Nonsreal(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
no p. smiley
hmmmm! Airforce1 go use you n upload ur dirty pant as e normaly do 2his gfrnds.... I pity your life
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by mofeoluwadassah: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nonsreal:
hmmmm! Airforce1 go use you n upload ur dirty pant as e normaly do 2his gfrnds.... I pity your life
None of ur business tho tongue
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Nonsreal(m): 12:02am On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
None of ur business tho tongue
ok, it wil b my busines d day i wil c ur pant on his sofa...lol
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by mofeoluwadassah: 12:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Nonsreal:
ok, it wil b my busines d day i wil c ur pant on his sofa...lol
Still none of ur business tongue tongue tongue
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Nonsreal(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Still none of ur business tongue tongue tongue
ok, i rest my case
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by mofeoluwadassah: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nonsreal:
ok, i rest my case
K
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Airforce1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nonsreal:
ok, i rest my case

Shame on you.
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Airforce1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
K

How you doing today dear
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by mofeoluwadassah: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Airforce1:

How you doing today dear
am doing gr8 nd u?
Re: See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass by Airforce1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
am doing gr8 nd u?

Same here.. Super good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Punishes People With Bad Partners. / Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? / Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.